Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Is the purple version of Triple H out yet? Iím planning to get him to see if his armor fits on Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    I know the Origins line (and therefore WWE line) have easily customisable parts, but this looks like more than I am aware of. Did all these parts pictured 'snap' out easily or did you 'heat and pop' some additional parts?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    I know the Origins line (and therefore WWE line) have easily customisable parts, but this looks like more than I am aware of. Did all these parts pictured 'snap' out easily or did you 'heat and pop' some additional parts?
    Nope. Thatís the standard. Pops out like a dream. Takes some force to pop on and stays on.

Iíve heard the rest can heat and pop but those are the easy standard ones. They pop off like Mattel Secret Wars arms pretty much. Like a dream. This line literally customizes easier than Hasbro Hero Mashers. The limbs stay on and are tight but the posts you see here have enough give that if directly pried, they pop off with about the same force youíd need to scoop ice cream.

Alright! The Grayskull Ring set with the figures is now on Walmart's website! They're calling it : "The WWE Masters of the WWE Universe Grayskull Mania Bundle." Just bought mine! Fun stuff!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Ordered my two! Thanks!

The Grayskull Mania Bundle sold out super fast! I hope you guys were able to get one too!

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    I got mine. I was showing a guy at work how it was on the website showing in stock but when you would add it to the cart it would say sold out. But when I clicked it that time it actually was in stock. I quickly completed the sale, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    You're welcome.

Yes it is the classics sword. Works perfectly with these guys.

Realm o the underworld figure: Acromancer
    Awesome. Iíll probably wind up using some extra Classics swords I have in my parts bin or maybe try my hand at casting some. Unless they change their minds, the sword that comes with the new figs next year sucks!! Itís flat due them going with the half sword and thereís no detail on it. I like what I see but they really cheapened out on some things due to nostalgia of how the vintage figs were and/or to meet that price point. The protos look nice up close but disappointing as well. Iíll probably be customizing them to my liking.

The amount of stuff thatís gonna be available in 5.5Ē to go along with this is fascinating. Take that Acormancer guy, he fits in nice with the figs as is. If you want him to be as poseable, you'll have a wealth of bodies and parts from other Masters or some WWE to add helmets and weapons to plus paint. I knew of Zoloworld before but didnít know he had the tms for Warrior Beasts and such. Looks like he sells weapons and parts separately as well. This is gonna be nice.

Hard to judge how well the line is doing so far due to it being WWE fans or a mix of MOTU fans as well. Theyíve sold out like 5 times and this is just the start. Hoping Origins meets the same success next year at launch. It will be interesting if the line lasts half as long as MOTUC has so far. I feel the first big win for me will be who will be the first non vintage toy figure produced.

I took a chance checking out 2 local Wallyís that list the ring set as in stock on the app. They come at a bad time. Theyíre so focused on Black Friday, nothing is being stocked and they said the things could be on the 10+ pallets of toys in back or stuck on an outside trailer til they get caught up after the big sales.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Origins SDCC 2019 2 Pack, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

The Grayskull Mania Bundle with the figures just popped up again on Walmart's website! Go get 'em while you can!

These seem to be popping up pretty reliably in store now, too. My wife found one today at a Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart actually has a display for them in the middle of the toy section. I've seen lots of posts from Facebook groups of folks in different places finding them, too.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I'm shocked at how well these are being received. I guess there are more wrestling/MOTU fans than I thought. Although I have no interest in them at all, it's cool to see MOTU cross over in other venues. Shows it's popularity.

Can anyone tell me if these are available on Walmart.ca? And/or if they are at walmarts around Canada yet?

IMG_6704.jpg
    found these at Walmart 30 bucks

I just want individual figs. Where are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    I just want individual figs. Where are those?

The two figures included in the ring aren’t available at the moment without the ring. Being as how the figures are $15 a piece it’s like getting the ring free. Might be worth picking up if you see it!

Quote Originally Posted by TE-MAN View Post
    Can anyone tell me if these are available on Walmart.ca? And/or if they are at walmarts around Canada yet?
    This is what I'm wondering too - I certainly haven't seen anything in stores yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    This is what I'm wondering too - I certainly haven't seen anything in stores yet.
    Me neither,
    I hate checking out stores, mostly a waste of time

I wonder if they’ll make any of the female wrestlers in this Motu mashup style. Makes me wonder if Teela and Evil-lyn will be as customizable as the male characters.

I know this is a silly question, but are these out in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    I know this is a silly question, but are these out in the UK?
    Think they are limited to just Walmart US. Making them and Origins exclusives made me lose all interet in the lines.

Headsup: Everything except the Ultimate Warrior is back in stock! Just grabbed Triple H and the ring/figures set!

Heroic Warrior TombstonePiledrive's Avatar
    Just a warning, I got my 2 single Triple H's in via Walmart store pickup. They shipped them in an unpadded plolybag. Cards were destroyed. Awesome figures, though!

Warrior was back up! I was able to snag one, so check it out!

I was able to order Finn Balor. I had Sting in my cart but he disappeared after payment as he apparently went out of stock.

I'm going to check my local stores later today to see if anything is on the shelves.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"