Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Wait, which parts are Classics parts?
    Ultimate Warriorís spear is Oo-Larrís, and Triple-Hís terror claws are the same as Classics Terror Claw Skeletor.

It looks like most if not all of the weapons are Classics.

Heroic Warrior
    My stores still don't have wave 2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hissto View Post
    Ultimate Warrior’s spear is Oo-Larr’s, and Triple-H’s terror claws are the same as Classics Terror Claw Skeletor.

It looks like most if not all of the weapons are Classics.
    Wait, which version is MM's club?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can anyone with the MOTUC 200X Man-At-Arms arm cannon thing see how it looks on the new buck? Man-At-Arms isn't Man-At-Arms without the arm cannon for me.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    My stores still don't have wave 2

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, which version is MM's club?

- - - Updated - - -

Both the club and shin armor are from the Classics Man-at-Arms.

Comparison is in this review: https://youtu.be/ZOkax5D5lfU

Heroic Warrior
    Since the Fisto guy has a unique torso, I guess this confirms that those can and will exist in Origins. Hopefully this means authentic Battle Armor variants for the main line as well as other characters with torso based play features such as Roboto, Mosquitor, Cyklone, and maybe even Strobo (hey, a man can dream).

Also, I wish Macho Man would have come with the 200X style club, but it's still cool.

I think the biggest reason I'm buying this WWE figures is so I have some extra outfits and accessories for the MOTU Origins figures when they come out. Part of me is also afraid that some of the accessories might not actually make it into Origins so I guess I'm buying for (likely) foolish reasons as well.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    I think the biggest reason I'm buying this WWE figures is so I have some extra outfits and accessories for the MOTU Origins figures when they come out. Part of me is also afraid that some of the accessories might not actually make it into Origins so I guess I'm buying for (likely) foolish reasons as well.
    Yeah I was just thinking that. Inam not a wwe fan but to get them for parts not bad.that faker wrestler I need

Not in love with origins but the wwe figures seems like a better fit and at least feel new and fun.
    cogito ergo doleo

Anybody have the SKU for Faker Cena?

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    Anybody have the SKU for Faker Cena?
    https://brickseek.com/p/wwe-masters-of-the-wwe/8903913
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

My local wm showed series 2 in stock. Went there to get some supplies and checked, nothing on the shelf except Balor, so I asked and they only scanned Finn and said they donít have anymore. I tried explaining these were a different wave so they werenít going to show up when scanning the old wave. I got nowhere and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    My local wm showed series 2 in stock. Went there to get some supplies and checked, nothing on the shelf except Balor, so I asked and they only scanned Finn and said they don’t have anymore. I tried explaining these were a different wave so they weren’t going to show up when scanning the old wave. I got nowhere and left.

I guess that will replay when origins come out .hope not

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar

MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Found three of the wave 2 figures today. I'm not interested in this line outside of Macho Man--I was a WWF kid back in the day and haven't followed since. The figures were on the very top storage shelf. Had to get a light saber and push Macho Man from behind to get him reachable. Worth it. He is awesome!

Ooh Yeah!

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    I stopped by WM , saw 3 left in think from wave 1 and they told me they had a 16 count order, maybe wave 2, so bought the skull guy. Awesome! Origins , I await.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never a wwf fan except liked the Hulk. I hope they make the lucha libre. Like a el santo one

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    My local wm showed series 2 in stock. Went there to get some supplies and checked, nothing on the shelf except Balor, so I asked and they only scanned Finn and said they don’t have anymore. I tried explaining these were a different wave so they weren’t going to show up when scanning the old wave. I got nowhere and left.

Brickseek showed six of each Wave II figure in stock, but when I got there, there was one of each only, plus an extra Roman Reigns. I'm happy to have finally picked up the entire wave, but man, it shouldn't be this hard to buy a set of figures. I've still never seen anything from Wave I at any of my local Wal-Mart locations except the ring.

Side note: I had to stand in line behind all the zombies panic buying all canned food and toilet paper they could get off the shelf. I looked down at my four action figures and thanked God that I had my priorities straight.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    Brickseek showed six of each Wave II figure in stock, but when I got there, there was one of each only, plus an extra Roman Reigns. I'm happy to have finally picked up the entire wave, but man, it shouldn't be this hard to buy a set of figures. I've still never seen anything from Wave I at any of my local Wal-Mart locations except the ring.

Side note: I had to stand in line behind all the zombies panic buying all canned food and toilet paper they could get off the shelf. I looked down at my four action figures and thanked God that I had my priorities straight.
    Didn't you say in the Power-con thread that you had Covid-19? Did you really go out to Walmart to buy action figures? I mean, honestly? Cause if so, wooooooooowwwww.

He's been medically cleared, thankyouverymuch.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    He's been medically cleared, thankyouverymuch.
    Correct.

My first day back in public was spent hunting MOTWWEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post

Iím guessing ďsix eachĒ is probably 6 of the wave 2, but those brickseek numbers arenít always accurate anyway.

Heroic Warrior
    Make sure you stand 6 feet from and behind.LOL.
    Thinking about this ,excellent dry run for the up and coming origins. How to get to WM how , who to ask, what to have scanned etc

Hermione was delighted to open all four of the second wave figures for her birthday yesterday! (I'd found them during a "supply run" earlier in the week.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Are the joints tight on these figures, especially the ankle joints? My biggest turnoff with MOTUC is all the figures with loose ankle joints that can't stand well. If the upcoming MOTU Origins figures have tight joints, especially ankle joints, they will definitely replace my MOTUC figures as my definitive MOTU figures.

As for these WWE figures, I would love a Sgt. Slaughter, especially if his costume is close to his GI*JOE figure.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Widget
    I just finally found Wave 2 to complete the collection so far. Including the SDCC He-Man/Prince Adam I havenít had any issues with loose ankles on any figure. There are arguably two loose wrists but they donít flap around at all.

The WWEternia figures are awesome and if theyíre any indication of whatís to come for MotU then Iím very excited for Origins

I must say, these figures are a lot more fun than i expected. My 5 year old likes them, as they are pretty kid friendly. The interchangeable pieces make it even funner for both the adult collectors and kids. I think this Origins line will be popular, but will never over take Classics in detail and value.

Having said that, Faker Jon Cena and Macho Man are my favorite. Up here in Canada, seems as though we only got wave 2. No wave 1. Too bad because i really wanted an Ultimate Warrior.
    Most Powerful Man In The Universe

Widget
    I get that Finn Balor might be inspired by Beastman and Roton, but is there a chance of a little Faceless One influence here as well? Kind of fits with his theme, being in command of dark powers, but not evil. The way Finn's makeup obscures his face, and the way the collar kind of engulfs his head reminds me of him.
    I don't think there's any hard fast rule that there won't be any 200x influence, so I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility.

Te-Man: I'm sure you could find someone to help you with scoring a Wave 1 collection. Check the Other Marketplace! (Be sure to keep all such discussion as far as making deals there.)