Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Any word on these getting released in the UK/Europe?
    I just saw something yesterday about the international version. It has different languages on the yellow burst in front, and unfortunately, the comic comes with absolutely no words inside. Just the artwork.

Either way, I take that as a high likelihood that they will be released in places other than the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I just saw something yesterday about the international version. It has different languages on the yellow burst in front, and unfortunately, the comic comes with absolutely no words inside. Just the artwork.

Either way, I take that as a high likelihood that they will be released in places other than the USA.
    Awesome. Hopefully these get released in the UK.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Found 3 out of the 4 figures (No Sting) at the Hixson, TN Wal-Mart today. That's all they had but they did have the single Grayskull Ring which I have yet to see in person in a store. Grabbed the deluxe ring as well.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

The other day, I found all but Skull King HHH at a Boise Walmart. Didn't realize until I'd got home & read about the differences between US , international versions that I'd picked up the no-worded comics. I'll have to trade them in later for ones that have them.

On another note, these guys being MOTU-related mashups need to be added to the Origins line check off list so those who are collecting can click they have them.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post

Yeah, my order contained the international/ multi-lingual versions of Sting, Triple H, and Ultimate Warrior. No bios, either: Just the characters name multiple times.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I planned on waiting until MOTU characters showed up, but ended up picking up the deluxe ring to play with my daughter. She loved it!

Once we figured out that vintage armor fit the figures, it got a lot more interesting. Triple H is currently sporting old Clawful armor.

I'll probably stick to the old guys (Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior) going forward, but see a ring-full before MOTUO hits.
    Good Dealings with:
    IceWolf_Zodach_Burtdawg_Rickor_Venom77713
    Teelagirl_CringerMyBestFriend_Phishpheeder
    Dukenny_Hoosfn_Air23cnhit_Oiltool12_2ManyToyz
    RedBaron_Bandeler0_Motufanatic_AngryOriental
    JayLay_jcb1973_JeMaBo2_Taichi_Orko$1.99
    Toyhalf_robb_slgcmg_Rhea_AGE_Gofigure_Degra_
    Bigass_buzz_bodine1231_Saved_hordeall_figuremaker_
    Cbomb23

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcclurg View Post
    I planned on waiting until MOTU characters showed up, but ended up picking up the deluxe ring to play with my daughter. She loved it!

Once we figured out that vintage armor fit the figures, it got a lot more interesting. Triple H is currently sporting old Clawful armor.

I'll probably stick to the old guys (Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior) going forward, but see a ring-full before MOTUO hits.
    Oh! Forgot about the vintage armor fitting, even though I did it with Origins He-Man.

Stilt Stalker Match!

Good day to be at Walmart 20200114_220503.jpg

Unfortunately I realized they were all international versions so they stayed on the pegs.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Good day to be at Walmart 20200114_220503.jpg

Unfortunately I realized they were all international versions so they stayed on the pegs.
    If I found these on the pegs in Australia, I'd still be scooping them up!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

So far I've managed to snag the Ultimate Warrior, Sting and Triple H without paying the inflated prices. Can't wait to get the rest of the line without breaking the bank!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

How come americans are getting the international versions before us internationals are

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    How come americans are getting the international versions before us internationals are
    Our President signed an Executive Order demanding Wal-Mart turn over its supply of MOTWWEU figures to domestic collectors.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Found Warrior on the shelf, international version, ordered online non inflated price a few days ago HHH, Finn and Sting, Walmart shipped HHH, cancelled Finn Balor and Sting is on back order but will be auto cancelled on the 17th. Stinks. Also HHH is the international version.... would love to see the actual text of whats supposed to be in these comics but oh well. Not sure im gonna hunt these down, walmarts in the NY area suck a big one in terms of stocking. They are mostly a Barren wasteland tbh. Its not a new thing either, they've been like that for ages now.
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

I saw one of each yesterday afternoon while I was in my local WM picking up microwave pancakes for the kiddo. They haven't had the ring yet.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Found Warrior on the shelf, international version, ordered online non inflated price a few days ago HHH, Finn and Sting, Walmart shipped HHH, cancelled Finn Balor and Sting is on back order but will be auto cancelled on the 17th. Stinks. Also HHH is the international version.... would love to see the actual text of whats supposed to be in these comics but oh well. Not sure im gonna hunt these down, walmarts in the NY area suck a big one in terms of stocking. They are mostly a Barren wasteland tbh. Its not a new thing either, they've been like that for ages now.
    The guy who works on these posted all the comics with text on the Masters of the Universe Origins Fans facebook page if youíd like to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    Our President signed an Executive Order demanding Wal-Mart turn over its supply of MOTWWEU figures to domestic collectors.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Found all 4 English versions this morning at my local Wal-Mart.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Anyone seen these in Canada yet?

The new motwwu figures have Modulok and Multibot parts.

Which Modulok parts?

My WM did get the basic ring this week; I’ll probably grab one next week. I’m probably going to skip on the figures unless I think of some customs for MOTUC using their accessories or gear.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Which Modulok parts?

My WM did get the basic ring this week; I’ll probably grab one next week. I’m probably going to skip on the figures unless I think of some customs for MOTUC using their accessories or gear.
    Just a heads up, but walmart.com has the basic ring marked down to 15.00. They're still 20.00 in store.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman79 View Post
    The new motwwu figures have Modulok and Multibot parts.
    Which figures and which parts?

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    When I first saw these announced I was underwhelmed. Mostly because most of the wrestlers featured were after my time watching WWF. (When the MOTU Origins series came out I was also underwhelmed mostly because I have and love MOTUC; now if Origins came out prior to MOTUC I'd probably be all over them & then more so by MOTUC.) That being said I started getting somewhat interested in both MOTWWEU & MOTU Origins for customizing MOTU at cheaper cost & ease than MOTUC. Then when I saw the MOTWWEU ring for $40 for Christmas I told myself "no way" until I started seeing them sitting stagnant on the shelves. I decided then that I'd wait for them to go on clearance and I'd think about getting some then. Clearance time came and all the stores were priced at $25; still a no go for me. I then said if it hits $15 I'll pick it up to fool around with. Well this weekend one of my Walmarts had them on clearance for $14.92 and around the corner sitting on the shelf was one of each of wave 1 in pristine unpunched cards for $14.96 each. I thought great, I can become an instantly complete MOTWWEU collector (or I could try to turn a profit on them) if I wanted to spend about $81 after tax, but after further inspection I just wasn't thrilled with them including one of my favorite ones (Ultimate Warrior) just didn't do it for me...
    so instead, I spent $32.48 on one of the clearance giant talking Sven from Frozen II for my 5-year-old granddaughter that loves Frozen & collects reindeer....
    I like the idea of this mashup, but I may try to make select ones with MOTUC sized figures. I think I'm out on these.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Iím still dying to know if Purple Pants Hun-Torís Armor and crown fit on Classics (and Balorís to a lesser extent). Iím beseeching you, a meek and humble man, to acknowledge my curiosity.

I too would like to see these used for some MOTUC customs/mashups.