Thread: Party City Licensed 25" Sword of Protection, Child She-Ra Costume & Child She-Ra Wig

Party City Licensed 25" Sword of Protection, Child She-Ra Costume & Child She-Ra Wig

Credit to Marvelous0ne for spotting this officially licensed 25" long She-Ra sword and child costume that are up for pre-order on Party City's website. There is also a child She-Ra wig, but there is no pre-order available for it as of yet. The sword and costume will be released on August 30th (Product details and links below).

These products are different than the licensed Rubie's Costume Company She-Ra costume and sword that were reported on back in April. A Party City customer service representative told me that this is a separate license.

SHE-RA SWORD ($19.99)

Click here to pre-order!

Product Details

Summon the powers of Grayskull for your She-Ra costume or cosplay with this She-Ra Sword! True to the character, this sword is light blue in color with a gold handle.
    7 3/4 in wide x 25in long

Officially licensed Mattel product.

CHILD SHE-RA COSTUME ($29.99)

Click here to pre-order!

Product Details

Child She-Ra Costume includes:
    Jumpsuit
    Headpiece
    Cape
    Arm Warmers
    Boot Covers

For the honor of Grayskull! Transform your little one into She-Ra the mythical warrior princess in this She-Ra Costume for kids. They can fight off the forces of evil in the white and gold dress and a flowing red cape. To tie it all together, have them slip on the metallic gold choker, gauntlets, and boot covers. Top the costume off with She-Ra's signature wing-shaped headpiece and they're ready for action! Review the size chart for additional information. Shoes and wig not included.

Officially licensed ©Mattel She-Ra™ product

CHILD SHE-RA WIG ($29.99)

Click here to view!

Product Details

Complete your child's She-Ra costume with the heroine's iconic blonde locks! This synthetic fiber She-Ra Wig features waist-length, wavy blonde hair. Help your little superhero slay Halloween this year by completing their She-Ra costume with this wig! Costume and accessories not included.

Child She-Ra Wig product details:
    One size fits most children

Officially licensed ©Mattel, Inc. product.

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    This is way cooler than the Descendants costume my kid has for Halloween. Am I allowed to force her to wear it?
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!