Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU Origins other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Well they did say in the panel that that's not going to happen anytime soon... it was more of a "if the line does well enough and goes on long enough we MAY get to those..." type of thing.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I just hope that we're going to be able to get them at retail price in Europe, I don't want to be paying €30 for these things.
    I agree. I want to get them at standard retail price. I can't justify spending over £20 on one action figure.
    As much as I love Thundercats, TMNT and Conan I refuse pay Super 7's ridiculous prices. £50 per figure!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Well they did say in the panel that that's not going to happen anytime soon... it was more of a "if the line does well enough and goes on long enough we MAY get to those..." type of thing.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I just hope that we're going to be able to get them at retail price in Europe, I don't want to be paying €30 for these things.
    IF these things hit retail in Belgium, they’ll be closer to 30 than to 15 euro, mark my words. Might as well import them from BBTS as usual.