Thread: Super7 ReAction: Leo Variants and Weapons Pack

Super7 ReAction: Leo Variants and Weapons Pack

Just a heads up that these just went up for sale.
    They've got Leo Faker, Leo Skeletor, Leo Beastman, and Weapons Pack Beastman.

I just ordered my set. Hopefully they've got their shipping kinks worked out as my items have arrived late the past few times.

---------------
    From Super7:

Available Now: The new Masters of the Universe "Leo Color" 3.75-inch ReAction Figures Assortment! Inspired by the colors used for MOTU Figures in India back in The Day! Also available is the long-awaited new Stinkor ReAction Figure (No, Stinkor is not scented... Sorry).

Click here to order yours!

I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Super7 Store

Just a heads up that these just went up for sale.
    They've got Leo Faker, Leo Skeletor, Leo Beastman, and Weapons Pack Beastman.

I just ordered my set. Hopefully they've got their shipping kinks worked out as my items have arrived late the past few times.
    Agreed on the late thing... I've never had *much* of an issue, but knock wood...

Yea, but needless to say I just got my five as well. $86 and change with shipping. I see that Stinkor isn't wearing his red gloves. This is probably going to be a variant down-the-line if things go as they have. Happy to have gotten them though!

Grabbed the Weapons pack Beast Man and Stinkor. Didn't really see the need for the other three.

ReAction Master
    I picked up Stinkor. Fingers crossed that his gloves will actually be painted.

I hope shipping will be as fast as it was when I ordered one of their SDCC exclusives the other week. It was here in like two days.

In other news, I got my daughter Scare Glow and she’s really digging him!

I already received a shipping notice for the two packs of the Worst Keshi surprise figures I ordered but nothing for the MOTU ReAction figures yet.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

ReAction Master
    Just got a shipping notice on Stinkor!

Ordered them all. Weapons Pak Beast Man a nice surprise. And Leo Faker.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Widget
    I'll be annoyed if a red gloved, shield wielding, smelly version gets released

I was excited for Leo Faker until I noticed he only comes with his sword. If he only came with one accessory, I would have rather had the orange Skeletor staff.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbot View Post
    I'll be annoyed if a red gloved, shield wielding, smelly version gets released
    I kind of will be too, but also happy to have a more-accurate Stinkor.

I miss his cat eyes. Put that on my 2.0 wish list too.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Stinkor’ll be here Friday. Anybody else?

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post

Looks like Stinkor’ll be here Friday. Anybody else?

Not for me unless it comes low-flying aircraft. It's 6 days later from ordering and it's still showing "order confirmed." No shipping or tracking other than that. Is it just me, or do others have orders in stasis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Not for me unless it comes low-flying aircraft. It's 6 days later from ordering and it's still showing "order confirmed." No shipping or tracking other than that. Is it just me, or do others have orders in stasis?
    Same for me. Ordered last Friday and have no shipping info yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Super7 ship from Santa Clarita? I have a package coming from there but no shipping notification.

I haven't had any movement on my ReAction figures yet. Hopefully I'll hear something soon or I'll have to email customer service.

Jerry

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I think they are shipping with no notification. I have a package coming from California on Saturday and its the only thing it could be, yet I never got a shipping notice.

ReAction Master
    Bad news, friends. No gloves for Stinkor. And, based on his card back, he’s definitely the lost member of the Variable Variants, but I have no idea what this deco references. Maybe a mini-comic appearance?

So, Super7, if you’re out there, here’s what we’re looking for from Stinkor 2.0:

- red gloves
    - white head stripe
    - cat eyes
    - patchouli

Just got a shipping notice this afternoon. I'll have mine on Monday it seems.

Regarding Stinkor, I think someone mentioned on the variable variants thread that this version (particularly due to the blue Zodac pistol) is from a German comic story that was later also reprinted in the UK. So he definitely seems more like a variable variant whom we should likely see a "toy" version of later on.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

ReAction Master
    I wouldn’t have expected Stinkor’s arms to use Scare Glow’s paint mask!

Bad news, friends. No gloves for Stinkor. And, based on his card back, he’s definitely the lost member of the Variable Variants, but I have no idea what this deco references. Maybe a mini-comic appearance?

So, Super7, if you’re out there, here’s what we’re looking for from Stinkor 2.0:

- red gloves
    - white head stripe
    - cat eyes
    - patchouli
    I'm hoping this release has the red gloves like the uncarded picture shown. Should find out today when mine arrives.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I'm hoping this release has the red gloves like the uncarded picture shown. Should find out today when mine arrives.
    Sorry if I was unclear. Mine got here yesterday. No gloves.

Sorry if I was unclear. Mine got here yesterday. No gloves.
    Nooooo! Looks like this figure got botched at some point along the line, unless its based on a foreign variant with unpainted gloves, But I don't think it is as they usually change the card art to match the variants and this card art has the painted gloves, as does the image of the loose figure on the S7 site. So I suspect this was factory mistake.
    What is it with Stinkor, the Classics figure had it's forearms reversed and the ReAction figure has its gloves unpainted.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

- red gloves
    - white head stripe
    - cat eyes
    - patchouli
    You forgot the blue "Castle Greyskull" chain shield. With a possible variant at some point with a blue version of He-Man's shield.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

i like the faker
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    The Toy Versions of Mantenna and Grizzlor and the 2 headed version of Modulok (Version D) are up on Super7's site right now.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.