Thread: old Newbie

Widget

old Newbie

hey guys. I used to be a member of this website many years ago, probably 20 years ago i'm guessing, and checked in over the years, but it appears my old login is no more, or it still exists, i mustve had a different email address

I used to buy and sell the RCA home video VHS tapes back in the day,... and now i am collecting the Super7 MOTU toy line...

just wanted to say Hi, and i look forward to getting full access to the forums from the administrators

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, [email protected]!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello and welcome back!! Do you remember your old username? If so, perhaps we can find your old account. As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome back/aboard!

Like dedset13 said, to get FULL access, including the Marketplace, you'll have to look into the links he provided. Other than that, you now have everything except for the Marketplace. Enjoy!

Welcome back! I have been reading/lurking on the boards for FOREVER, so I feel ya. Dive in and have some fun
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Welcome back to the forums! If you remember your old account name or e-mail address you registered with, PM me and let me know so we can merge your accounts.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome to the .org, have fun keeping up collecting the Super7 line and enjoy posting on the forums! Feel free joining the conversation and stay tuned contributing to the community discussing on all about MotU!