Thread: Using toys to teach

Widget

Using toys to teach

Hi guys, my name is Bo Gorcesky. Over the past two years or so, I have been reborn with my love for MOTU. Thanks to Toy Poloi and Retroblasting, I have been hunting missing action figure accessories and fixing up my old busted ones to be put on a display, which looks like it could have come out of a 80s toy catalog.

I have always loved this site for getting all my figures together, hunting down loose comics or getting info for the DC storyline. All of which have led me to where I am now.

I have created a film that uses some action figures and I want to teach people about Computational Thinking and computer programming. I am looking forward to sharing my work with all the MOTU super fans so that your feedback will help me make the best film possible.

#Goodjourney

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Bogorcesky!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Bo!! Your display and film both sound very cool!! I hope you'll share them in the Fan Creations section, we'd love to check them out!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome aboard! Best of luck with your awesome project!

Widget
    Thank you so much!WOW I love these emojis lol

For as long as I can remember, I have loved playing with my He-Man toys and watching the She-Ra cartoon, I never knew that I was a He-Fan and a She-Ravers. So honored to have the power.

I will be sure to post my video and maybe some collection photos in the appropriate sections. Thanks for letting me have a place to share the love.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I will share the video soon in the Fan Creations section. You can be on the lookout for "Computational Castle."

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing your film in the Fan Creations section.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome to the .org, have fun spending your time here and enjoy posting on the forums! Feel free joining the conversation and stay tuned contributing to the community discussing on all about MotU!
    Share your film with us, can't wait to watch it!

Widget
    Wow! Val Staples, what an honor

- - - Updated - - -

Yasss Queen! I am currently editing the trailer and the film will premiere on Christmas Day l.

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogorcesky View Post
    Wow! Val Staples, what an honor

- - - Updated - - -

Yasss Queen! I am currently editing the trailer and the film will premiere on Christmas Day l.
    Very cool!

Widget
    Thanks guys, even though I just made a separate post about it with my reflection, I wanted to share with you guys my new trailer in this thread: