Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 2,901 to 2,924 of 2924

Thread: Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Well, they might actually be pleading in the name of Queen Luna to solve this possible mistake
    Yep. I fully expect Super7 to Google "Luna," find images of Queen Luna, and give us a full-sized figure labelled "Luna." They will promise a correction and then still ship out Queen Luna without further comment.

It sucks to be a ThunderCats fan.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Well, they might actually be pleading in the name of Queen Luna to solve this possible mistake
    Yeah, I admit, since living Jaga and super powered Vultureman are not how they both appeared in most of the show, that bigger version of Luna just might happen before the smaller/normal version. Of course that would just make me want Mumm-Rana more since they were archenemies.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    For all of you wanting Lunataks, you better start sending some Thundercats DVDs and animation model sheets to Super 7 and Four Horsemen Studios or you will probably have a Luna bigger than Amok.
    Sounds like somebody's jealous cause the Lunataks actually do have fans.

If you think that's bad, wait till we get 7 inch Snarf and Snarfer figures and Extreme Makeover Cheetara.
    Last edited by Bonehead; November 27, 2021 at 10:56am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Sounds like somebody's jealous cause the Lunataks actually do have fans.

If you think that's bad, wait till we get 7 inch Snarf and Snarfer figures and Extreme Makeover Cheetara.
    Puzzled would be a better word. I can understand Chilla...maybe even Alluro, but the rest of them.

That 7 inch Snarf and Snarfer are to be inscale with the Micrits that will be in another booster pack.

Widget
    Finally had some time to repaint my Slithe. Blue areas were repainted green, plus some shading to make all of the folds on his skin appear. I also repainted the belt and drybrushed the tiara and weapons. Now he's perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtwagner View Post
    Finally had some time to repaint my Slithe. Blue areas were repainted green, plus some shading to make all of the folds on his skin appear. I also repainted the belt and drybrushed the tiara and weapons. Now he's perfect!

https://i.imgur.com/Xz3jzoO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aHtZoe1.jpg
    No shoulder articulation??

I prefer the figure as is, but it is a nice repaint.

Wow!

That looks great!!

The belt especially just shows how lazy the Super 7 color choice was... there is a great sculpt under that thick safety yellow belt he comes with, lol
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

That's the Slithe I wanted!!!! Not the Batman Utility Belt Variant we got. You put S7's deco to shame. Nice work!!

It's amazing! Congratulations.
    Interesting..

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    WilyKit, Wily Kat no? Ok then...

(point being, the list seems rather unlikely with some of the absolutely essential core characters still missing)
    My prediction is that we'll get Wilykit and Wilykat as solo releases with even more extra accessories to justify $55 each.

Probably Snarf and Snarfer.

Unless Super7 gets greedy and makes Snarf a Ma-Mutt style pack-in with a deluxe priced 9 inch Snarf-Ra.

I figure Snarf plus a cub is a solid $55 figure though.

Bring back Classics! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    No shoulder articulation??
    Slithe has shoulder articulation, but it's hidden underneath the straps.

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I prefer the figure as is, but it is a nice repaint.
    Without a side-by-side, I cannot really tell how they are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Did you receive your figures yet? I seem to recall you were waiting on yours.

------

nvm. I went back and checked. I see you did receive your figures.
    Last edited by Thrawn29; December 2, 2021 at 02:44am.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Me neither...

Looks a lot better, great job.

Widget
    Thanks people!

For those who can't see the difference, here's a printscreen from ToyBro's video:

And mine:

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    How excited was I this morning while watching a video posted by LioConvoy and discovering that Mongor actually had his own vintage figure. I'm just going nuts right now hoping that he hides within one of their future waves.
    I'm pretty sure that it was when being interviewed by Toyaddict26 earlier this year that Brian Flynn confessed to have seven waves already scripted; which was mind-blowing to me ... He added that Snarf may be part of the other halve of what have already been planned so, considering that only three waves were being produced by then, one can safely bet that he's gonna be included whether in wave six or seven.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; December 2, 2021 at 04:37pm.
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

Got to give credit where credit is due. I think Slithe is by far the best figure Super7 has done for this line, and in general too.

Wow, that is fantastic! Well done. No way I'm taking paint to a figure this expensive, I'd just mess it up. Looks way better than what S7 did.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Got to give credit where credit is due. I think Slithe is by far the best figure Super7 has done for this line, and in general too.
    He's tied with Bebop for me on best sculpt. Bebop, IMO, though is the clear winner overall cause at least he has an accurate deco. Slithe doesn't.

Heroic Warrior
    I have a question - is there a reissue of Jackalman planned? There is a listing on thechosenprime.com for a 2021 reissue, but I literally can't find any record of this anywhere else on the internet.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think so - at least not that I am aware of. I wouldn't put it past S7 to keep capitalizing on the existing tooling, but Jackalman seems an unlikely candidate. Else, they would have thrown him in with the Panthro/Lion-O reissues when the pre-order for the Thundertank went up some months ago.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I wasn't paying full attention at the time so I wasn't sure if I missed something.

Just to clarify...there's no Jackalman with the fixed parts, correct?