Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2904

Thread: Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

I received what I thought was an odd package today. I received a Slithe directly from Super 7.

I went back and checked. I had ordered all of Wave 3 (whatever this wave was) and I ordered an extra Slithe.

So Super 7 mailed the extra figure but not the full set I ordered. I dunno if they're still waiting to mail out full sets or not.

So keep an eye out people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I think you're over exaggerating. Stuff like this happens all the time. EE gets stuff in sometimes weeks before BBTS and vice versa when it comes to Hasbro, Mattel, and even Neca. Should every retailer hold off until everyone gets the same product in before making it available for purchase? Of course not. That's stupid.
    It actually doesn't happen all the time with "Super 7" so why you're bringing in other entities to prove your point makes zero sense. They've always had a pretty routine way of doing things and if something like this is out of line it DOES effect other entities bottom-line and will cause issues.

If it turns out to be a random thing going forward and you start seeing it go back to how it was or other places get it BEFORE BBTS on certain occasions that's different. BUT....that has yet to happen and it's been two-three months of "this." So no...there is no over-exaggerating. These are the facts.

There was an issue with the first wave of Super 7's NJPW figures when Ringside Collectibles got the figures before everyone else and shipped them to their customers. Super 7 actually said they didn't want them doing that and wanted them to wait until all the other retailers also had the figures for their customers.
    Coincidently their is still no word on the replacement hands that were supposed ot be getting sent to the customers that bought the NJPW wave 1 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    It actually doesn't happen all the time with "Super 7" so why you're bringing in other entities to prove your point makes zero sense.
    It makes perfect sense cause it proves that retailers don't always get in the same product from companies at the same time. The fact that it does happen with other companies also proves it's not uncommon in the industry. Sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand.

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone's jaga have a neck peg that don't move? It's like it's glued in place. I had some of their motucs like this but lately all of their releases of all their lines have been great. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Also the knees and elbows turn since they are pegless. Nit sure if you guys realized that. Everything moves but the neck peg on mine lol. I need to know I'd I should return mine and get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Also the knees and elbows turn since they are pegless. Nit sure if you guys realized that. Everything moves but the neck peg on mine lol. I need to know I'd I should return mine and get a new one.

have you taken the head off to check? Have you tried heating it up to move it?
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Yeah, it is strange that the people who ordered through a third-party are getting them first.
    Super 7 and BBTS seem to have a good relationship... I have had zero issues getting my Ultimates figures from BBTS since their partnership began.

I remember when I ordered the William Stout figures directly from Super 7, then ordered an extra He-Man and Skeletor through BBTS, they all arrived only a day apart from each other!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    have you taken the head off to check? Have you tried heating it up to move it?
    Yeah I took the head off. Didn't try heat. It's like it glued in place. Yours moves around?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Yeah, it is strange that the people who ordered through a third-party are getting them first.
    When I bought Sideshow collectables stuff years ago, 3rd-party retailers almost always got their items in before Sideshow got in the same items. It just depends how the items are sent from the factory. I would bet that BBTS ships their S7 items directly from the factory instead of going through S7's warehouse. EE does this with a lot of Hasbro items which is why they get in stuff earlier than other retailers.

Heroic Warrior
    I talked to a reviews on YouTube and he clarified his neck peg too don't move and springs back in place. This is so upsetting. 50 bucks for an issue that's been happening since s7 first wave of filmation and classics. So me getting a replacement from bbts would be a waste and as well as just sinking another 50 to buy another.

I talked to a reviews on YouTube and he clarified his neck peg too don't move and springs back in place. This is so upsetting. 50 bucks for an issue that's been happening since s7 first wave of filmation and classics. So me getting a replacement from bbts would be a waste and as well as just sinking another 50 to buy another.
    My Ultimate He-Man is like this too... he is perpetually "looking up" all the time.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    My Ultimate He-Man is like this too... he is perpetually "looking up" all the time.
    It's really bothersome to say the least. This and a few other things in the past to current makes me not want to support the company. These simple things like shading missing when you turn a bi cep or stiff immobile neck peg shouldn't be a thing this far along in the line.

Anyone's jaga have a neck peg that don't move? It's like it's glued in place.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I just checked my Jaga and the neck peg is not glued in place on mine.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, but I just checked my Jaga and the neck peg is not glued in place on mine.
    Thank you . Maybe I'll chance it and return it.

Yeah I took the head off. Didn't try heat. It's like it glued in place. Yours moves around?

Nope. Mine seems perfectly fine.
    cogito ergo doleo

Thank you . Maybe I'll chance it and return it.

Mine isn't either so I would return it and "roll the dice."

It makes perfect sense cause it proves that retailers don't always get in the same product from companies at the same time. The fact that it does happen with other companies also proves it's not uncommon in the industry. Sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand.
    Yea, too difficult for me to understand, but the point that was made flew right over yours......

- - - Updated - - -

I would bet that BBTS ships their S7 items directly from the factory instead of going through S7's warehouse. EE does this with a lot of Hasbro items which is why they get in stuff earlier than other retailers.
    Your logic is all over the place. So what? EE doesn't have their Super 7 items shipped in the same manner as BBTS? I'd bet that EE gets in AT LEAST 5 times the amount of product that BBTS does AND they're located closer to China then BBTS. So what's your botched rational for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    my he-man head is tilted to one side.

Yea, too difficult for me to understand, but the point that was made flew right over yours......
    That was the same point I was making to you but you didn't understand it so I moved on. It wasn't worth arguing over.

Your logic is all over the place. So what? EE doesn't have their Super 7 items shipped in the same manner as BBTS?
    No my logic is fine.I just think it's too difficult for you. Again I'm sorry if I ruffled your feathers and went over your head by providing evidence that this is not uncommon in the industry.

EE doesn't have their Super 7 items shipped in the same manner as BBTS?
    I don't know. I was hypothesizing. That's why I used the phrase "I would bet." We do know that EE did ship the Snake Mountains from S7 direct from their factory overseas. It was mentioned in the SM thread when they listed it on their website. So they do have that capacity to ship items from overseas.

I'd bet...
    SEE now you are doing it too. You're hypothesizing. See how it works. You are making a guess. Don't worry I'll let you slide on it.

...that EE gets in AT LEAST 5 times the amount of product that BBTS does AND they're loated closer to China then BBTS. So what's your botched rational for that?
    It could be a lot of things like BBTS's container got through customs quicker than EE's. As you yourself just said, if EE actually does get in more product than BBTS, than it may take them longer to sort through their incoming stock before they ship it out. Also EE is a Hasbro distributor who sells to other online stores like the now defunct Megalopolis Toys so S7's items may not be on the top priority of the list of items to move out of the warehouse first. I'd bet ( ) that they sell and distribute TONS and TONS more Hasbro items than they do S7 which would mean they are a priority. Or maybe a band of pirates hijacked their cargo ship and delayed them while the BBTS evaded their attack.

The possibilities are endless.

That was the same point I was making to you but you didn't understand it so I moved on. It wasn't worth arguing over.

No my logic is fine.I just think it's too difficult for you. Again I'm sorry if I ruffled your feathers and went over your head by providing evidence that this is not uncommon in the industry.

I don't know. I was hypothesizing. That's why I used the phrase "I would bet." We do know that EE did ship the Snake Mountains from S7 direct from their factory overseas. It was mentioned in the SM thread when they listed it on their website. So they do have that capacity to ship items from overseas.

SEE now you are doing it too. You're hypothesizing. See how it works. You are making a guess. Don't worry I'll let you slide on it.

It could be a lot of things like BBTS's container got through customs quicker than EE's. As you yourself just said, if EE actually does get in more product than BBTS, than it may take them longer to sort through their incoming stock before they ship it out. Also EE is a Hasbro distributor who sells to other online stores like the now defunct Megalopolis Toys so S7's items may not be on the top priority of the list of items to move out of the warehouse first. I'd bet ( ) that they sell and distribute TONS and TONS more Hasbro items than they do S7 which would mean they are a priority. Or maybe a band of pirates hijacked their cargo ship and delayed them while the BBTS evaded their attack.

The possibilities are endless.

About the only thing "I'd bet" that you were able to accomplish by even responding in the first place was to take more time then I care to break down my replies with cute little quotes on this and that. You win there....Sorry, but I can't return the favor.

My ENTIRE premise was a theory so for you to counter it with ANOTHER theory with-out ANY actual proof other then to try to use examples that don't even necessarily apply in an attempt to debunk it is just about as dumb as it gets.

You're coming up with a million excuses to what the possible issue is except for ANY that I listed!! THEN say "The possibilities are endless."

Neither of us are privy to what's going on behind the scenes, but the fact that NOBODY aside from BBTS has to this day "at least as far as I know" received ONE figure from wave 3 doesn't sound the least bit odd? So let's throw the whole pirates attacked EE's cargo out the window unless they magically stole everyone else's as well.

There's a bunch of people that sell/buy these. Where's their stuff?

The FACT that the same thing happened with Wave 3 of Turtles doesn't sound the least bit odd? Where was their stuff?

ONE guy owns Super 7, it's not Hasbro, Mattel ect. BBTS is obviously carrying a lot of weight in supporting them. To think that they didn't broker some deal to get stuff in before anyone else isn't that far fetched.

They can obviously do what they want, but give people transparency. It's all a theory, give it a rest.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Are other folks still waiting for their shipment from Super7? I received my extra Jaga from them a couple of weeks ago but am yet to see my full order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I'd LOVE a Pyron figure in the line. He just screams Classics action figure to me. Cool design.

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Are other folks still waiting for their shipment from Super7? I received my extra Jaga from them a couple of weeks ago but am yet to see my full order.
    I have not received anything yet, not even a shipping notice. But I ordered the complete wave, and I think people who ordered invidual figures are getting them first.

So, as many of you probably know, Wave Two of Silverhawks includes four figures plus one oversized accessory -- Mon*Star's throne.

This casts a new light on whatever surprise Super7 has in store for ThunderCats Wave 5. It's possible that it's four figures plus a stand-alone accessory, like Mandora's bike. Or maybe five regular figures plus Amok. The idea that a "wave" isn't restricted to four figures alone is interesting.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!