Page 109 of 159 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3954

Thread: Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Take a shot for every outstanding Super 7 pre-order.
    And another one just went up lol and Thundercats in a few days. I'm so glad I started to go through bbts. Going g through s7 would put me in a serious financial hole.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    And another one just went up lol and Thundercats in a few days. I'm so glad I started to go through bbts. Going g through s7 would put me in a serious financial hole.

Yeah I've been going through Entertainment Earth. They only charge when something actually ships.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

All I can say is it's a good thing that Super 7 isn't in the food industry... because all of their customers would starve to death before getting anything to eat!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Yeah I've been going through Entertainment Earth. They only charge when something actually ships.
    The shipping there is crazy when you can get it for 4 at bbts and like 5.99 at dorkside. I just actually canceled all my classified joe orders from bbts and did them at dorkside. The figures are few bucks cheaper and they have free shipping on orders for the rest of the year. But for s7 I do bbts cause they got the pile of loot and 4 dollar shipping. Only time I do ee these days is when they have a exclusive. I always supported ee though. But since bbts don't have the scalping prices they used to have I just go there and get cheaper shipping. They start scalping again like back in the day then I'm gone haha.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    All I can say is it's a good thing that Super 7 isn't in the food industry... because all of their customers would starve to death before getting anything to eat!!
    Haha yeah

They would also be paying 3x as much as much for the food.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Anyhow...

Got my wave 3 from Super7. They upgraded my shipping because of the glitch in the system, it appears. Much appreciated.

The figures are top notch and well worth the wait. Looking forward to what's to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Anyhow...

Got my wave 3 from Super7. They upgraded my shipping because of the glitch in the system, it appears. Much appreciated.

The figures are top notch and well worth the wait. Looking forward to what's to come!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...05e954947e.jpg

Looking very nice...although Jaga's face still looks a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Looking very nice...although Jaga's face still looks a bit off.
    I feel the eyes are a bit heavily outlined but overall I think he looks great. More life in that face than many figures. I prefer the old man head--it's a great sculpt and I'm glad they added it. It may be my love for the character but this might be my favorite figure in my collection.

Looking forward to Spirit Jaga (soon, please)!

I feel the eyes are a bit heavily outlined but overall I think he looks great. More life in that face than many figures. I prefer the old man head--it's a great sculpt and I'm glad they added it. It may be my love for the character but this might be my favorite figure in my collection.

The eyes are vert heavily outlined but I think what is really throwing it off is the colour of the skin around his mouth. It blends in too much with the colour of his beard.

BTW that Optimus Prime looks great.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Anyhow...

Mine look great too. I am very happy with them.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Slithe figure from Entertainment Earth today…still waiting on the other figures from that wave though. Shipping for my Jaga figure says it's a February 2022 delivery and for Cheetara is shows a shipping date of April 2022! Sheesh! It's a good thing Slithe has a tail otherwise mine would be doing the splits…the QC on the figure joints are horrible with the figure. Great sculpt and great paint apps though so I guess there's that.
    Last edited by chuc98; November 4, 2021 at 08:17pm.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

While I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this version of Jaga, I definitely want to add the more common, Spirit form of the character to my collection.

I am really curious how Super 7 would handle such an endeavor... I think doing a transparent blue version of the figure would not go over well.

Jaga deserves an actual paint job, but the spectral version is even more nuanced than the living version... so my fingers are crossed for more improvements as the line goes on.

Heroic Warrior

Yeah spirit jaga is gonna be the one we all want. Hope it's not an ee exclusive. But even so thats fine. How's your neck peg? Does it move around like it's supposed to?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Got my Slithe figure from Entertainment Earth today…still waiting on the other figures from that wave though. Shipping for my Jaga figure says it's a February 2022 delivery and for Cheetara is shows a shipping date of April 2022! Sheesh! It's a good thing Slithe has a tail otherwise mine would be doing the splits…the QC on the figure joints are horrible with the figure. Great sculpt and great paint apps though so I guess there's that.
    Get some future floor polish man. Put a little in the joints and work it in and let dry.

Heroic Warrior
    While I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this version of Jaga, I definitely want to add the more common, Spirit form of the character to my collection.

I am really curious how Super 7 would handle such an endeavor... I think doing a transparent blue version of the figure would not go over well.

Jaga deserves an actual paint job, but the spectral version is even more nuanced than the living version... so my fingers are crossed for more improvements as the line goes on.
    I'm not even sure how they will pull this off. Looking at the cartoon art. He seems blue. And then some pics have a blue glow and he's transparent. Not sure fans will be happy with just a blue and gray painted one. And then other fans may not be happy with a transparent blue. As for adding a blue glow. I don't think thats even possible.

I'm not even sure how they will pull this off. Looking at the cartoon art. He seems blue. And then some pics have a blue glow and he's transparent. Not sure fans will be happy with just a blue and gray painted one. And then other fans may not be happy with a transparent blue. As for adding a blue glow. I don't think thats even possible.

Jaga's colour differed in various episodes. In some early episodes his spirit form whilst blueish still had his regular colours visible while later episodes had him just shades of blue.

Yeah spirit jaga is gonna be the one we all want. Hope it's not an ee exclusive. But even so thats fine. How's your neck peg? Does it move around like it's supposed to?

It moves a bit but not much. I'm not sure how much it really can, anyhow, since it is limited by the size of the neck hole it is sticking out of. I don't have any issues with the head movement, though, as it seems the movement of the head has more to do with the ball joint going into the head than the neck peg. Could it be the hole in the head for the ball joint on yours is slightly small and so creating too much friction?

Heroic Warrior
    It moves a bit but not much. I'm not sure how much it really can, anyhow, since it is limited by the size of the neck hole it is sticking out of. I don't have any issues with the head movement, though, as it seems the movement of the head has more to do with the ball joint going into the head than the neck peg. Could it be the hole in the head for the ball joint on yours is slightly small and so creating too much friction?

Nah my neck peg is just so springy. It literally does not move at all on the bottom half of the peg like it's supposed too. I see what you guys are saying about there's not much room in the neck hole. But even with that the bottom of the dumbell peg should move inside the torso.

Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

S7 insta just teased Red Lion-O for wave 5.

Last edited by Brodod; November 5, 2021 at 02:33pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodod View Post
    S7 insta just teased Red Lion-O for wave 5.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...1079321ec7.jpg
    I doubt it, but I wonder if it's a new sculpt... or the same old Matty version that we've been offered five times now?

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    hope he's not taking a slot out of the four figures... hope he's a bonus...

Looks like this one gets a good wrist hinge for the sword...

Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

I doubt it, but I wonder if it's a new sculpt... or the same old Matty version that we've been offered five times now?
    I just posed this question in another group. It’s the most interesting question for me.

Last edited by Brodod; November 5, 2021 at 02:41pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    hope he's not taking a slot out of the four figures... hope he's a bonus...

Looks like this one gets a good wrist hinge for the sword...
    Trying to remember the lion-o crits I’ve seen: wrist joint, the sword sculpt, a torso gap (I think?), and the face sculpt

Same belt peg for the clawshield.

They really should make a new accurate body sculpt for Lion-O.