Page 172 of 181 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4513

Thread: Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    A kind of translucent yellow Cheetara could be cool. It'd basically be her running at super speed

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    A kind of translucent yellow Cheetara could be cool. It'd basically be her running at super speed
    If the limbs had like translucent flairs like arms and legs in motion could even clip on so it's not new tooling from the ground up.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    If thats all Snarf comes with, at the $55 price, I'll probably stop buying S7 altogether.

Spoilers...they didnt have a whole lot on the horizon that was enticing me anyway. So my threat is pretty lame lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcr4 View Post
    If thats all Snarf comes with, at the $55 price, I'll probably stop buying S7 altogether.
    There's no way these pictures are showing everything these figures are coming with. Otherwise Ratar-O is only coming with one extra hand.

Also... there should be a fourth figure, a villain. Hopefully a Lunattak. Hopefully Alluro. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Berzerker, though.

Willa looks nice.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

Willa looks nice.
    Actually yeah. I cherry pick S7's Thundercats. I was going to buy Mandora and her bike but I decided against it despite how cool it looked just because I'm all in on the TMNT line.

Willa should be an easy pass for me, but actually basic Jungle Woman has lots of mix and match potential with MOTUC and various dinosaur lines.

I think I'm going to pick her up.

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Those are certainly choices. There is no one really exciting in that wave yet.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    I'll be interested to see better pictures. These photos are pretty bad. Still, not really exciting yet. I'm very much a fan of this line but that Snarf doesn't look great.

I remember Brian strongly alluding to Ghost Jaga being in wave 7...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Rataro isnít technically one of the mutants, is he?
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Yes Ratar-O is a mutant leader (Ssslithe worked under him in the past) and comes from Plundarr like the other mutants.

I think Ratar-O looks great and he now completes the Mutants 🙂 Willa looks good, though I don't think they quite captured the animated look with her face. Still by the time she's in plastic the face might look more cartoony by then. If not I can live with these faces.

Snarf's back legs look very awkward which is why he looks off. Hopefully this can be fixed.

I hope he has an extra tail so you can pose him standing on his tail and he should come with the Chain of Loyalty, candy fruit, basket and his lucky Jaga penny 😆

I'm guessing the 4th figure will be either Cruncher, Safari Joe, Captain Shiner or Alluro given the tooling on Ratar-O and Snarf already since those all should be easy tooling.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I don't think he's ever technically referred to as a Mutant in the cartoon, however:

- In the past he has served as a Mutant Commander, with Slithe being his underling (specifically a cook).
    - Like Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman, and Vultureman, he is another villainous animal/human hybrid, so if that's all it takes to be called a Mutant in the ThunderCats universe, I'd say Ratar-O is a Mutant. But if being a Mutant means you had to have come from the planet Plun-Darr, I'm not sure it's ever confirmed that's where Ratar-O is from.
    - For what it's worth, the ThunderCats Wiki lists Ratar-O (and Ratilla) as Mutants, with the Ratstar listed as a Mutant ship.

Personally, I've always considered Ratar-O a Mutant since he used to be a Mutant Commander and bosses the other Mutants around when he arrives on Third Earth. He just didn't happen to be with the other Mutants when they escaped the explosion of Thundera.

Anybody else have any better information?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yes Ratar-O is a mutant leader (Ssslithe worked under him in the past) and comes from Plundarr like the other mutants.
    I wasn't sure if this was ever confirmed in the cartoon, but I'm probably just forgetting it.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

There's no way these pictures are showing everything these figures are coming with. Otherwise Ratar-O is only coming with one extra hand.
    Yeah no way he will come without the Rats Sai's

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

These images show the accessories better. I'm really hoping Ratar-O comes with a second head sculpt. The one on display looks on-model enough, I just don't care for the open-mouthed pose.

One of Willa's arrows apparently comes with a permanently-attached hand.

I'm guessing (hoping) Snarf comes with more than what is being shown. He's really lacking in accessories, and why in the world do we need yet another Sword of Omens?

I don't think he's ever technically referred to as a Mutant in the cartoon, however:

- In the past he has served as a Mutant Commander, with Slithe being his underling (specifically a cook).
    I remember in ThunderCats Ho he refers to the Fist Pounder as one of the Mutant war wagons so he must have knowledge of Mutant technology and weapons. I doubt a non mutant would have that knowledge or even work with Mutants. He is also named Evil Mutant on the Ljn package.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I remember in ThunderCats Ho he refers to the Fist Pounder as one of the Mutant war wagons so he must have knowledge of Mutant technology and weapons. I doubt a non mutant would have that knowledge or even work with Mutants. He is also named Evil Mutant on the Ljn package.
    All good points. Yeah, more evidence than not that he is a Mutant.

Thanks for the character clarification! I had him in that group in my head but he looks so different from the rest that I was not sure.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Those are certainly choices. There is no one really exciting in that wave yet.
    Speak for yourself. I've been pining for Willa since the line was first announced back with Mattel doing them. I was honestly beginning to worry she would never show up (she apparently wasn't on Toyguru's original lineup plan)

Snarf looks pretty good to me. He's clearly more detailed and articulated than Ma-Mutt was, but I still think he needs to include a lot more accessories and/or cost less than the normal figures.

Pretty sure there are more accessories not shown. Notice Willa has a dagger sheath at her waist but the knife is not among her stuff.

Rattar-O looks pretty good but I do hope he includes another head without the wide open mouth.
    Last edited by Lord_Of_Destruction; October 6, 2022 at 07:03pm.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Destroyer of Tough Stains Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Snarf needs to either come in at a lower price point, or have something significant included to justify $55.

Ratar-O is the clear winner for me in this wave so far...

I can't stand what they did to Willa's face.

Snarf better come packed with WilyKat & WilyKit... or, be priced at $25.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Not liking Ratar-O's head sculpt at all. The figure also looks very bland compared tot he LJN toy.

Snarf looks nice.

Willa is pretty boring looking.
    Her sheath and bow could have done with some more detail scultping.

A very underwhelming grou of figures.

I would have liked more interesting figures like Mongor, Hachiman, Cruncher, Safari Joe etc.

I'm not all that familiar with Willa, does she have a special arrow in the cartoon that she can shoot round corners?

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I'm not all that familiar with Willa, does she have a special arrow in the cartoon that she can shoot round corners?
    No, nothing like that.

Willa is a recurring character in the series, and is almost always accompanied by her sister, Nayda.

I thought for sure that the two of them would come together (possibly as an exclusive...)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    No, nothing like that.

Willa is a recurring character in the series, and is almost always accompanied by her sister, Nayda.

I thought for sure that the two of them would come together (possibly as an exclusive...)
    Ah right, itís just in that picture she does appear to come with a bent arrow!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Not liking Ratar-O's head sculpt at all. The figure also looks very bland compared tot he LJN toy.
    My thoughts exactly ! Fortunately, the way Super7 apprehends the development of this brand makes me pretty confident about its imminent release.
    THIS ONE MAKES YOU WANNA DANCE "Behind The Mask" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6LeebIUKMo
    More info here: https://www.youtube.com/c/GlenLaroch...lightPromotion

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Ratar-O is the clear winner for me in this wave so far...

I can't stand what they did to Willa's face.

Snarf better come packed with WilyKat & WilyKit... or, be priced at $25.
    Packing Snarf with the kittens would stink for those who already have themÖ maybe Robear Bill? Snarfer? What other sidekick type characters are there in Thundercats? Plus the cats themselves tend to come with a bunch of really great artifacts so I hope we get a ton of shelf candy with Snarf.

Thinking about how Super7 usually handles small charactersÖ Krang comes with a full alternate Krang. Thatís pretty cool value. The Mouser set has five mousers, two baby turtles, and a little Splinter plus accessories. Thereís usually a lot of pieces or extras with a small figure.