Page 97 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3905

Thread: Modern ThunderCats Toys Thread (2)

With all the good news of wave 3 and 2 and possibly wave 4 coming in before the year ends, I treated myself to some glow in the dark goodness to celebrate.

This is an awesome figure, I'm ecstatic to have this variant.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Super7 has revealed pics of Captain Cracker and Slithe in package, saying they are almost ready to ship from the factory. They look good, but the fact that they don't show us Cheetara ... I can't help but be worried that the hip issue was not addressed. I really hope I'm wrong. (Obviously they didn't show Jaga either.)

FB_IMG_1625926191260.jpg
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Super7 has revealed pics of Captain Cracker and Slithe in package, saying they are almost ready to ship from the factory. They look good, but the fact that they don't show us Cheetara ... I can't help but be worried that the hip issue was not addressed. I really hope I'm wrong. (Obviously they didn't show Jaga either.)

FB_IMG_1625926191260.jpg
    Slithe's belt is a diffrent colour than the prototype. Both look good. Hopefully Cheetara looks a lot better than the prototype.

Heroic Warrior

FB_IMG_1625926191260.jpg
    ....how did the same company manage to get Slithe's color right in the Reaction figure, but not on the Ultimates toy?

Quote Originally Posted by LioConvoy View Post
    ....how did the same company manage to get Slithe's color right in the Reaction figure, but not on the Ultimates toy?
    ULTIMATE.

Nice to see things moving, I guess. My excitement for this line is beyond dead, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    ULTIMATE.

Nice to see things moving, I guess. My excitement for this line is beyond dead, though.
    Yeah... I know it's not completely Super 7's fault, however... they need to know that a dangling carrot can only keep interest for so long before people start to give up.

Not only that, but after this ludicrous amount of time waiting... fans are going to expect the greatest action figure line ever created (which shouldn't be unreasonable). I sense that Super 7 just won't be able to deliver on those expectations...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yeah... I know it's not completely Super 7's fault, however... they need to know that a dangling carrot can only keep interest for so long before people start to give up.

Not only that, but after this ludicrous amount of time waiting... fans are going to expect the greatest action figure line ever created (which shouldn't be unreasonable). I sense that Super 7 just won't be able to deliver on those expectations...
    Hey, that just means we'll get another AMAZING ULTIMATE BOOSTER PACK.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    They look good, but the fact that they don't show us Cheetara ... I can't help but be worried that the hip issue was not addressed. I really hope I'm wrong.
    Yeah, this stood out to me like a sore thumb. I hope he isn't hiding Cheetara because she still has bad hips.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

but the fact that they don't show us Cheetara ... I can't help but be worried that the hip issue was not addressed. I really hope I'm wrong. (Obviously they didn't show Jaga either.)
    Really? That makes me think the opposite. It was a known issue, Brian said it'll be fixed, so if that's the case why would there be pics.? That translates to me that it's being worked on and she's not ready to go because of that unlike the others.

Of course we've been fooled before, but I take not seeing her final as a good thing until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Really? That makes me think the opposite. It was a known issue, Brian said it'll be fixed, so if that's the case why would there be pics.? That translates to me that it's being worked on and she's not ready to go because of that unlike the others.

Of course we've been fooled before, but I take not seeing her final as a good thing until further notice.
    Hopefully you're right. But Slithe's incorrect coloring on the prototype was also pointed out to Super7, and that wasn't fixed...
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Hopefully you're right. But Slithe's incorrect coloring on the prototype was also pointed out to Super7, and that wasn't fixed...
    Lol... this is what I think of when we try to give feedback to Super 7:

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I could be wrong, but I don't think that they ever said that they would do anything about that though. With Cheetara, Brian did say that it would be addressed. Again, we all know that these things still don't get corrected for whatever reason when promised, but just pointing out the differences.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that they ever said that they would do anything about that though. With Cheetara, Brian did say that it would be addressed. Again, we all know that these things still don't get corrected for whatever reason when promised, but just pointing out the differences.
    They really should fix Cheetara's slanated eyes as they did not look like that in the cartoon.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    They really should fix Cheetara's slanated eyes as they did not look like that in the cartoon.
    I am generally pretty chilled about stuff like that - but if they made me wait over a year only to mess up another female figure, after having been told about the issue during pre-production,I am officially done with S7. I honestly don't care if they start making MASK toys or Bravestarr figures...done done done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    I am generally pretty chilled about stuff like that - but if they made me wait over a year only to mess up another female figure, after having been told about the issue during pre-production,I am officially done with S7. I honestly don't care if they start making MASK toys or Bravestarr figures...done done done.
    Cheetara's eyes were mentioned along with her hip issue back when the first prototype was shown.
    Last edited by Mark M; July 12, 2021 at 07:29am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    M.A.S.K in Ultimates! line sounds good.
    Hope Super 7 considers it.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    It's been a year since wave one.

We getting anything else or what?

Quote Originally Posted by LioConvoy View Post
    It's been a year since wave one.

We getting anything else or what?
    I'm patiently waiting for the next excuse for further delays.

Heroic Warrior
    That’s a whole mood right there.

Is it too early to use "Chinese New Year" for the 30th time? On a lighter note...Three more Pre-Orders are dropping by the end of this month!

Is it too early to use "Chinese New Year" for the 30th time? On a lighter note...Three more Pre-Orders are dropping by the end of this month!
    They ran out of the paint used for Cheetara and Jaga, so we're only getting half of the wave and then the others sometime next year. It's okay, though, preorders for a $1K Cats Lair will hold us over.

It's the factory, they celebreate Chinese New Year all year.

TC is way back … on the back, BACK-back burner … at the moment.
    S7 has so many license waves currently, plus some sort of involvement in a show (for reasons unclear to me), that I honestly don’t get how QC isn’t about to go off a cliff much less ETAs.
    As a largely uninvested customer, it’s fascinating to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Makes you wonder if they will throw in a goodie with the upcoming release, maybe an extra head or whatever, as a thank you to the fans that have been waiting for new product for over a year. I mean, pre-order of wave two was Q1 2020...and we have seen very little in the meantime of, well, anything related to Thundercats. I wish S7 would make more of an effort to create a sense of community around their products, with regular updates on the production etc. They ask a lot of cash for what they offer, plus a fair bit of patience... a year is just about the maximum amount of time I am personally willing to wait for stuff like action figures before I lose interest. It's just not particularily fun. By the time the product arrives on my doorstop, my excitement is basically gone. I will try and complete the main characters at least, but anything else Ultimates is just not for me, I think.
    Last edited by Lasastard; August 23, 2021 at 06:58am.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand again Super 7 have messed up a female figure.
    Aside from the inaccurate slanted eyes they again used the wide hip joints on Cheetara just like Teela.
    The sooner WB let another company start making Thundercats figures the better ot will be for Thundercats fans.