Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 667

Thread: Modern Thundercats Toys Thread (2)

  1. #626
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    Did you say something?
    saw some of your comments on tcats.org and i'm curious about a couple of things. why should 4hm by default be praised over companies like neca ''because they tried to get the license before'' you aren't aware i guess neca have tried to buy the license multiple times in the past? but what wb has been asking have always priced them out, and before that it was jerry who used to own sota that went after it.

    yeah, 4hm are good maybe even great sculptors but the buck they are using was outdated even back when it was ''new'' by industry standard, and now in 2019 it's like showing up with a brand new early 1900's t-ford to a carshow. and the reason s7 are still using it?

    because it's way way cheaper than having 4hm create new tooling, molds and buck. they ''re-launched'' the line with an almost 50% price hike, using worse quality plastic, worse quality paints and the same woefully outdated buck. if you can't see that this brand is nothing but an easy cash grab for s7 that they could give a **** about at the end of the day? then i also have this exellent condition bridge to sell you, it's current location is san francisco, but for no extra charge to what i'm asking for it i'll have it shipped to the location of your asking. act now and i'll even throw in this set of 12 used staplers.


    so yeah, the license would by all accounts be in way better hands away from s7. and while 4hm at one point may have been industry leading in terms of sculpt quality. that gap has shrunk over the years as more and more companies have started to employ talented sculptors, and today even giants like hasbro are employing top of the line sculptors. neca's turtles for instance to name one example are objectively easily on par with 4hm's best work in terms of detail and how close to the source material it is.

    and their buck is way superior to the old ****** motuc one.
    Last edited by magik; October 9, 2019 at 02:21pm.

  2. #627
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    saw some of your comments on tcats.org and i'm curious about a couple of things. why should 4hm by default be praised over companies like neca ''because they tried to get the license before'' you aren't aware i guess neca have tried to buy the license multiple times in the past? but what wb has been asking have always priced them out, and before that it was jerry who used to own sota that went after it.

    yeah, 4hm are good maybe even great sculptors but the buck they are using was outdated even back when it was ''new'' by industry standard, and now in 2019 it's like showing up with a brand new early 1900's t-ford to a carshow. and the reason s7 are still using it?

    because it's way way cheaper than having 4hm create new tooling, molds and buck. they ''re-launched'' the line with an almost 50% price hike, using worse quality plastic, worse quality paints and the same woefully outdated buck. if you can't see that this brand is nothing but an easy cash grab for s7 that they could give a **** about at the end of the day? then i also have this exellent condition bridge to sell you, it's current location is san francisco, but for no extra charge to what i'm asking for it i'll have it shipped to the location of your asking. act now and i'll even throw in this set of 12 used staplers.


    so yeah, the license would by all accounts be in way better hands away from s7. and while 4hm at one point may have been industry leading in terms of sculpt quality. that gap has shrunk over the years as more and more companies have started to employ talented sculptors, and today even giants like hasbro are employing top of the line sculptors. neca's turtles for instance to name one example are objectively easily on par with 4hm's best work in terms of detail and how close to the source material it is.

    and their buck is way superior to the old ****** motuc one.
    Thankfully someone else with common sense. Well said sir. Agree 100% about the crappy MOTUC buck.

  3. #628
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,363
    - The MOTU buck is great because it is a recognizable form that is being branched out to other IP such as Thundercats,TMNT, etc. It is not about superior articulation or outdated/ updated, it is that the classics buck is a literal classic now.

    - I doubt anybody is being paid here by Super7 to depend them, that is ridiculous. What I see here is a satisfied and a happy fan of MOTU and Thundercats that is Super7 is catering now that no one else is doing.

    - Both of you can say sensible but the truth is you both aren't. For those who simply don't like what's happening and losing interest, you can't seem to get to over and about it ..such a waste of time and energy isn't it?

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  4. #629
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    103
    Think most of us are fans on the Thundercats brand and happy we are finally getting figures with the possibility of vintage 5.5 style and maybe a Cats Lair??

    Now our good member above who doesn’t own anything from Super7 just looks at pictures and window shops blesses us with his great knowledge and constant bashing of everything. Please continue to share your opinions of products you don’t own and never will!!

  5. #630
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    It is not about superior articulation or outdated/ updated, it is that the classics buck is a literal classic now.k
    it is about the fact you are being charged near double for a product that has cheaper plastic, cheaper paints and cheaper molds. but this is somehow justified because ''the classics buck is a literal classic now'' ? paying twice as much for a product of lesser quality than what you were charged when the product was initially on offer 3+ years ago?

    that's some deal there bub. and yes Sebastiaan's blind defending of everything S7 related (and i do mean every single post mentioning them in a negative manner you can find him posting about how great they are, how much of a standup human being Bryan is and so on) and considering it's FACTS that S7 have had tons of QC complaints, it's fact they ARE using cheaper paint than MATTEL did, it's fact they ARE using cheaper plastic than what MATTEL did and charging more for it, then yes it's very reasonable to suggest the person might have a stake in it.

  6. #631
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    Now our good member above who doesn’t own anything from Super7 just looks at pictures and window shops blesses us with his great knowledge and constant bashing of everything. Please continue to share your opinions of products you don’t own and never will!!
    The member above? I think motogp fanatic owns quite a few Super 7 products.

    Although I am curious as to why you think I don't own and never will own any Super 7 products. I am not a fan of them or their quality, or the MOTUC buck in general to be honest, but I am a Thundercats and TMNT and if their products actually turn out good I may purchase some of them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    Think most of us are fans on the Thundercats brand and happy we are finally getting figures with the possibility of vintage 5.5 style and maybe a Cats Lair??
    Wow 5.5" vintage MOTU style Thundercats! I am so excited. Now I can get Thundercats toys not as good as the original LJN toys, but maybe slightly better or on par with the defective Funko 5.5" figures.

  7. #632
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    it is about the fact you are being charged near double for a product that has cheaper plastic, cheaper paints and cheaper molds. but this is somehow justified because ''the classics buck is a literal classic now'' ? paying twice as much for a product of lesser quality than what you were charged when the product was initially on offer 3+ years ago?

    that's some deal there bub. and yes Sebastiaan's blind defending of everything S7 related (and i do mean every single post mentioning them in a negative manner you can find him posting about how great they are, how much of a standup human being Bryan is and so on) and considering it's FACTS that S7 have had tons of QC complaints, it's fact they ARE using cheaper paint than MATTEL did, it's fact they ARE using cheaper plastic than what MATTEL did and charging more for it, then yes it's very reasonable to suggest the person might have a stake in it.
    I’m sorry you feel that way. I’d like to make it clear that I don’t get any benefit from “defending S7”. You’re also welcome to check my entire track history on here to see if every post is “in defense” of S7. I’ve had unpleasant experiences in the past when it comes to shipping. The friend I bought wave 1 CG with never got the replacement Triklops heads. I too have some figures with paint peeling off. My LPA’s hands also had paint peeling off at the joints. My Hordak came packaged with his head’s fin slightly shaved off. In no ways will I ever deny these faults and sure I would love to have not had these issues, but I still enjoy these figures. Living abroad makes returning/replacing figures a nightmare so I’ve made my peace with it. My conversations / interactions with Brian are as I have stated before and my feedback on him is my own experiences and observations. I only share how I perceive and experience things and you are naturally within your right to say otherwise if that is your experience. Please do not publicly try and make me out to be a liar or accuse me of blindly defending a company when I merely speak my truth. I will never tell anybody to change their minds but I will share my own experiences. People can make up their own minds after experiencing things for themselves. I love TC and I’m thrilled S7 is continuing the line. I support them because I have faith based on what I own from them. I am a fan who wants to see this line succeed. I may be biased when it comes to the buck, and as an example Mark M and I have talked about it for many years. We may not agree about certain things but I thoroughly enjoy our conversations as I am always open to hearing others’ views. You are therefore welcome to disagree with me but please do not make this personal. You have already called me out twice. You are welcome to message me directly to discuss this further if you’d like. Now let’s continue talking about the new Ultimates lineup.

  8. #633
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I’m.
    i haven't accused you of anything. i created conjecture based on your posts and said what it read like. and ''never tell anybody to change their mind'' there's several examples in this thread alone with someone expressing doubt and you rushing in to ensure everyone of how great this venture is going to be, and gosh ol jolly oh mighty wait til we see what they have in store (so far what they've had in store is a rehash of 5+ year old molds with an additional head accessory and a bunch of nick-nacks anybody with a 3d printer and a basic understanding of cad could make in their own home)

    and for this they are gonna charge near double the price, eventhough they are using cheaper tooling, cheaper paints, cheaper plastics and with worse qc to boot?

    please, explain how it's a good thing this license is in their hands or why anything of what iv'e brought up above suggests people should have any kind of faith in them as a company both in terms of quality but also from a moral standpoint.

    it's like the best argument that could be made is ''because they are atleast making it'' the thundercats fanbase is essentially the character in a charles dickens novel with our hand out like please sir, could i have some more?

  9. #634
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I’m sorry you feel that way. I’d like to make it clear that I don’t get any benefit from “defending S7”. You’re also welcome to check my entire track history on here to see if every post is “in defense” of S7. I’ve had unpleasant experiences in the past when it comes to shipping. The friend I bought wave 1 CG with never got the replacement Triklops heads. I too have some figures with paint peeling off. My LPA’s hands also had paint peeling off at the joints. My Hordak came packaged with his head’s fin slightly shaved off. In no ways will I ever deny these faults and sure I would love to have not had these issues, but I still enjoy these figures. Living abroad makes returning/replacing figures a nightmare so I’ve made my peace with it. My conversations / interactions with Brian are as I have stated before and my feedback on him is my own experiences and observations. I only share how I perceive and experience things and you are naturally within your right to say otherwise if that is your experience. Please do not publicly try and make me out to be a liar or accuse me of blindly defending a company when I merely speak my truth. I will never tell anybody to change their minds but I will share my own experiences. People can make up their own minds after experiencing things for themselves. I love TC and I’m thrilled S7 is continuing the line. I support them because I have faith based on what I own from them. I am a fan who wants to see this line succeed. I may be biased when it comes to the buck, and as an example Mark M and I have talked about it for many years. We may not agree about certain things but I thoroughly enjoy our conversations as I am always open to hearing others’ views. You are therefore welcome to disagree with me but please do not make this personal. You have already called me out twice. You are welcome to message me directly to discuss this further if you’d like. Now let’s continue talking about the new Ultimates lineup.
    Is that interview still making it's way through the bowels of hell or what? Even interviews with S7 somehow manage to get massive delays. Geez.......

  10. #635
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Is that interview still making it's way through the bowels of hell or what? Even interviews with S7 somehow manage to get massive delays. Geez.......
    if they ever find jimmy hoffa he'll have a usb in one of his pockets with that interview on it.

  11. #636
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    if they ever find jimmy hoffa he'll have a usb in one of his pockets with that interview on it.
    And Abraham Lincoln's top hat on his head.

  12. #637
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    and for this they are gonna charge near double the price, eventhough they are using cheaper tooling, cheaper paints, cheaper plastics and with worse qc to boot?

    please, explain how it's a good thing this license is in their hands or why anything of what iv'e brought up above suggests people should have any kind of faith in them as a company both in terms of quality but also from a moral standpoint.

    it's like the best argument that could be made is ''because they are atleast making it'' the thundercats fanbase is essentially the character in a charles dickens novel with our hand out like please sir, could i have some more?
    Comparing Mattel’s products vs S7’s will always cause unhappiness purely because the products are different. There’s no denying that they are. The way I see it is the same with cars - a Honda and Toyota may both be cars but the way they’re built will always differ. It is still a car but different. I don’t mind the difference because I treat S7’s product as their own. Yea it was a continuation of two MOTU lines and people expected it to be the same but it is not and will never be. So I respect those who do not approve of S7’s products based on what Mattel had offered, but again I am happy with what I get and I will still recommend people to try it themselves. If they don’t like it they have every right to their opinion.

    That said, I’m therefore happy for S7 to make TC because I enjoy their product and their products are good enough for me. I also get the unhappiness from folk saying the price hike and reuse of old molds are upsetting. To me its as simple as don’t buy it. When i spoke to Brian I addressed why we got 4 figures from them that Mattel releases. As Pixel Dan also confirmed the reason for this is that they are starting their own line from scratch. Sure they will be similar to what Mattel did and you can buy these only if you missed out on them. The price hike has many contributing factors. I won’t speculate on that as I only know a few reasons as to why. I know fans would’ve loves to have these more “affordable” and it puts many people off. The good thing is you need only buy what you want. It is no longer an all-in purchase as in the past. I’m sure you know that many on here begged S7 to rather offer figures separately instead of all-in. That’s one of the reason’s I like the new approach. They listened to us.

    I enjoy the 4H designs and their relationship with S7 result in great sculpts. S7 fought a long battle to get the license and for that I applaud them. It is not a question of at least they are making them but more they want to make them for us. If anybody else had continues what Mattel started I would’ve supported them too as long as it continues the 4H style that I enjoy. Sure that is biased but I enjoy the look of this which fits in with MOTUC.

    And yes, that interview is coming. I get that it is taking a while and I would love for nothing than it to be published right away. Some things do take time though so until I get the thumbs up it will remain on that usb wherever ROS thinks it is

  13. #638
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I’m sorry you feel that way. I’d like to make it clear that I don’t get any benefit from “defending S7”. You’re also welcome to check my entire track history on here to see if every post is “in defense” of S7. I’ve had unpleasant experiences in the past when it comes to shipping. The friend I bought wave 1 CG with never got the replacement Triklops heads. I too have some figures with paint peeling off. My LPA’s hands also had paint peeling off at the joints. My Hordak came packaged with his head’s fin slightly shaved off. In no ways will I ever deny these faults and sure I would love to have not had these issues, but I still enjoy these figures. Living abroad makes returning/replacing figures a nightmare so I’ve made my peace with it. My conversations / interactions with Brian are as I have stated before and my feedback on him is my own experiences and observations. I only share how I perceive and experience things and you are naturally within your right to say otherwise if that is your experience. Please do not publicly try and make me out to be a liar or accuse me of blindly defending a company when I merely speak my truth. I will never tell anybody to change their minds but I will share my own experiences. People can make up their own minds after experiencing things for themselves. I love TC and I’m thrilled S7 is continuing the line. I support them because I have faith based on what I own from them. I am a fan who wants to see this line succeed. I may be biased when it comes to the buck, and as an example Mark M and I have talked about it for many years. We may not agree about certain things but I thoroughly enjoy our conversations as I am always open to hearing others’ views. You are therefore welcome to disagree with me but please do not make this personal. You have already called me out twice. You are welcome to message me directly to discuss this further if you’d like. Now let’s continue talking about the new Ultimates lineup.
    I also enjoy our conversations even though we disagree on some things.
    I also commend you for admitting your Super 7 figures had quality control problems.
    Quality control problems are something though at such a high price I cannot tolerate.
    Of all the MOTUC figures I owned, 24+, I only had QC issues with three of them. Although I did have problems with the design/engineering on 8 of the figures.
    Like I said I am not ruling out getting the Super 7 figures, but based on their MOTUC I have not been impressed with their quality control. I will say they do seem to have made some improvements like making the armour thinner and less bulky.
    At the prices Super 7 are charging there is no way I would risk ordering them from the USA. I will have to wait and see what the (unbiased ) reviews of the figures are like and try and get them in the UK.
    I do not have any issue about being able to afford them. It's just from past experience I do not like throwing money at products I like when their is quality control risks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    And Abraham Lincoln's top hat on his head.
    Brian sent his Alicorn to deliver the USB.

  14. #639
    Heroic Warrior IceyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Castle Chill
    Posts
    2,931
    So much hostility over toys - LOL! Y'all need to simma down nah!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

  15. #640
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    The member above? I think motogp fanatic owns quite a few Super 7 products.

    Although I am curious as to why you think I don't own and never will own any Super 7 products. I am not a fan of them or their quality, or the MOTUC buck in general to be honest, but I am a Thundercats and TMNT and if their products actually turn out good I may purchase some of them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wow 5.5" vintage MOTU style Thundercats! I am so excited. Now I can get Thundercats toys not as good as the original LJN toys, but maybe slightly better or on par with the defective Funko 5.5" figures.
    I hope you do buy and enjoy them honestly. Are they gonna be 100% perfect no but nothing is. As far as body’s used for toys I am not one to critique. Just needs to stand up and not break for me.

    I am definitely in for 5.5 line of ThunderCats!! They would look great next to the vintage He-Man and Filmation Masters figures. Hopefully one day a 5.5 BraveStarr line goes next to it. The LJN figures will always be number 1 to me but time is not doing the plastic any favors I know some of mine are now getting sticky. As for Funko definitely a proud owner of a Panthro with a superglued leg lmao

    Hope you jump on with ThunderCats and TMNT.

  16. #641
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    I hope you do buy and enjoy them honestly. Are they gonna be 100% perfect no but nothing is. As far as body’s used for toys I am not one to critique. Just needs to stand up and not break for me.

    I am definitely in for 5.5 line of ThunderCats!! They would look great next to the vintage He-Man and Filmation Masters figures. Hopefully one day a 5.5 BraveStarr line goes next to it. The LJN figures will always be number 1 to me but time is not doing the plastic any favors I know some of mine are now getting sticky. As for Funko definitely a proud owner of a Panthro with a superglued leg lmao

    Hope you jump on with ThunderCats and TMNT.
    If your Thundercats are getting sticky it isn't a good sign. I know as I had to sell my entire LJN Thundercats collection as the the plastic was becoming to break down by going sticky and showing mould spots. That's why I want perfect Thindercats figures as I no longer have any Thindercats figures.

  17. #642
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    I hope you do buy and enjoy them honestly. Are they gonna be 100% perfect no but nothing is. As far as body’s used for toys I am not one to critique. Just needs to stand up and not break for me.

    I am definitely in for 5.5 line of ThunderCats!! They would look great next to the vintage He-Man and Filmation Masters figures. Hopefully one day a 5.5 BraveStarr line goes next to it. The LJN figures will always be number 1 to me but time is not doing the plastic any favors I know some of mine are now getting sticky. As for Funko definitely a proud owner of a Panthro with a superglued leg lmao

    Hope you jump on with ThunderCats and TMNT.
    I’m sure I’ve said it before but my Panthro and Mumm-Ra have awesome poseability I got from cracking open the torso after heating and replacing the leg joint with DC Primal Age clearance figure leg joints. Good enough I’ve CONSIDERED giving Slithe and Lion-O the treatment.

    Wave 2 should be great based on Funko’s 2019 offerings and I hope to display Funko and S7 5.5 Thundercats together.

  18. #643
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    727
    Just a quick note that the ThunderCats interview with Brian Flynn will be published some time this week on ThunderCats.org.

  19. #644
    Heroic Warrior Creedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Just a quick note that the ThunderCats interview with Brian Flynn will be published some time this week on ThunderCats.org.
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

    EDIT: Just caught up on your thread on tcats.org about the interview. Well that’s super interesting. I really hope you had to wait for approval so that the release of the interview would correspond with a related Super7 announcement, like Wave 2 pictures.
    Last edited by Creedog; October 29, 2019 at 03:21pm.

  20. #645
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Just a quick note that the ThunderCats interview with Brian Flynn will be published some time this week on ThunderCats.org.
    Thanks, just read the interview.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  21. #646
    Heroic Warrior SonOfHeMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,568
    This is interesting to me:

    "There was a guy [ThunderCats.Org forum member “The All American”] who wrote a letter to the president of WB at the time. This had such a great impact that the team at WB actually sat down about ThunderCats."

    Goes to show that people think they can say anything they want and it doesn't matter, but that's simply not true. Being negative can negatively impact the toylines you collect, while being positive can help positively impact the toylines you like. If you love toys and want more great toys, going online and being negative is not the way to do that.

  22. #647
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    This is interesting to me:

    "There was a guy [ThunderCats.Org forum member “The All American”] who wrote a letter to the president of WB at the time. This had such a great impact that the team at WB actually sat down about ThunderCats."

    Goes to show that people think they can say anything they want and it doesn't matter, but that's simply not true. Being negative can negatively impact the toylines you collect, while being positive can help positively impact the toylines you like. If you love toys and want more great toys, going online and being negative is not the way to do that.
    I know the guy personally who wrote the letter, he is very passionate about the line (and MOTUC). Just goes to show what one person can achieve. If it weren’t for him this ball would never have started rolling. Ps for those who can’t find the interview, here is a direct link: http://thundercats.org/2019/10/inter...n-from-super7/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Thanks, just read the interview.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Anytime friend!

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

    EDIT: Just caught up on your thread on tcats.org about the interview. Well that’s super interesting. I really hope you had to wait for approval so that the release of the interview would correspond with a related Super7 announcement, like Wave 2 pictures.
    Sorry! Not coinciding with images but Brian confirmed we’ll start seeing teases in December for wave 2. Pumyra is in either that wave or wave 3. Con exclusives are confirmed so that’s something to get excited about.
    Last edited by Uki; November 1, 2019 at 01:39pm.

  23. #648
    Court Magician MagpieMad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    35
    Thanks so much for posting that Your questions addressed some of my main concerns about this line. It's definitely reassuring to know that they'll revisit the other Mattel releases and that I won't have to subscribe to every figure in a wave.

  24. #649
    Heroic Warrior DC_WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Skartaris, Inner Earth
    Posts
    2,453
    Our own The ALL AMERICAN name dropped!!!
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; October 31, 2019 at 03:42pm.
    Odd Man Out

  25. #650
    Heroic Warrior Creedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Just a quick note that the ThunderCats interview with Brian Flynn will be published some time this week on ThunderCats.org.
    Thanks for posting the interview! I really enjoyed it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •