I don't feel like investigating around 25 amiibo prices, so let me know what you're interested in and I'll try to get you a quote. All have been removed from the package by carefully cutting the bottom of the bubble, so they can be displayed open or in the packaging. All are level 50, and have gone up against my seriously well trained Greninja amiibo. I'm not sure if you will be able to train or feed them, or if you will have to reset them in order to do all of that, but if you can use them as is, they have some good experience in battle on Smash 4 against a highly trained Greninja.

I will calculate exact shipping, so I will need your full address. If you only give me your zip code then I can only get a rough estimate, not an exact quote, so I will need your full address please.

I have:

Link
Toon Link
Sheik
Zelda
Ganon
Capt. Falcon
Fox
Falco
Pac-Man
The Amiibo 3 pack
The Duck Hunt, R.O.B. and G&W 3 pack
Dr. Mario
Dedede
Ness
Lucas
Cloud FF VII style
Olimar
Ryu
Pit
Ike
Robin (male)
Lucina
Corrin (male)

I also have a Marth, but he is unopened, and I may be opening him to train my Greninja against Marth, so it might be a while before he is available.

I also have all the Pokémon amiibos, but I may give them to my nephew, still undecided.

I'll be keeping Greninja though.