Thread: Super7 Ultimates Thundercats: For those wanting the extra Heads/Accessories...

Super7 Ultimates Thundercats: For those wanting the extra Heads/Accessories...

Okay folks,

I guess my reputation as the "individual parts guy" precedes me as I have already received a few inquiries asking me if I was going to sell off the extra pieces from the upcoming Thundercats Ultimates figures (Lion-O/Panthro/Mumm-Ra/Jackalman) such as the Gold Claw Shields, alternate heads with open mouths, weapons, etc.

For those who don't know, in the past for MOTU Classics I would sell off individual parts and pieces from figures such as Modulok and Multi-Bot for those who wanted extra pieces without shelling out an additional $60+ dollars on Matty. Truthfully, I am not sure I will undertake this as individual figures are up for grabs from Super7 for these figures instead of having to buy an entire wave. I suppose if the interest is there, and if folks want cheaper Matty-like versions as they were on MattyCollector without all the extras and without paying $45, I can at the very least consider it but I will make no promises as I don't want to be stuck with excess figures.

So, that being said, is this something folks might be interested in? Post, PM me, or email me at [email protected].
    Last edited by Shecky; August 13, 2019 at 08:14am.

Hi Shecky,
    I'm definitely interested in this. I've PM'd you with a the parts I'd like should you go ahead.
    Many thanks.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I was actually coming to the marketplace to ask if anyone (not specifically you) would be open to this idea. I still have all the original releases and honestly I'm only interested in a couple of the new accessories (though I might be willing to go in on a couple more to make it more worth wile)

I mainly want Lion-O's metal claw shield hand and Mumm-Ra's cloth cape. That Jar thing with Mumm-Ra is kinda cool too.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

I can't see you really getting ahead on this, as who would buy the lower quality version super7 figures, without the added accessories?

As a friend, I would caution you against doing this, unless you charge some high prices for the extra parts as to not get stuck in a pickle.

Take care, don't let the peer pressure sway you.

(I recently did something similar, charged the higher price for the one item in the pack someone wanted, and still ended up not breaking even when all was said on done.)

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I can't see you really getting ahead on this, as who would buy the lower quality version super7 figures, without the added accessories?
    But as I understand it he did it successfully with the MOTU Ultimates didn't you Shecky, which why you're considering it here?
    But yeah I wouldn't want you to go head with it if it if you're going to lose money.

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post

As a friend, I would caution you against doing this, unless you charge some high prices for the extra parts as to not get stuck in a pickle.

Take care, don't let the peer pressure sway you.

(I recently did something similar, charged the higher price for the one item in the pack someone wanted, and still ended up not breaking even when all was said on done.)
    Thanks man, appreciate the kind sentiments . I've seen the $45 price point as being a turnoff for a number of folks here and in other places, with a few complaining about the number of accessories/parts with Lion-O (for example) and wishing it only came with the basic stuff for a lower price tag. I know that does not equate to a large number of possible buyers, so to speak, which leads to my next point.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    But as I understand it he did it successfully with the MOTU Ultimates didn't you Shecky, which why you're considering it here?
    But yeah I wouldn't want you to go head with it if it if you're going to lose money.
    Honestly, I was more successful with selling individual parts and pieces from Modulok, and to a lesser extent Multi-Bot. With the CG Ultimates (He-Man for example), I sold extra loose He-Mans sans extra heads at a higher price point on eBay to basically break even, but I still have a number of extra Robot/Laughing/Faker heads lying around.

Given yesterday's reveal of the extra Lion-O head, that doesn't appeal to me at all, and I would be fine without the extra claw shields from that so I may just sell off the extra pieces from my potential purchase of Lion-O to you . As for doing this an masse, it is highly doubtful I will undertake that for reasons He-Bro and myself mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Honestly, I was more successful with selling individual parts and pieces from Modulok, and to a lesser extent Multi-Bot. With the CG Ultimates (He-Man for example), I sold extra loose He-Mans sans extra heads at a higher price point on eBay to basically break even, but I still have a number of extra Robot/Laughing/Faker heads lying around.

Given yesterday's reveal of the extra Lion-O head, that doesn't appeal to me at all, and I would be fine without the extra claw shields from that so I may just sell off the extra pieces from my potential purchase of Lion-O to you . As for doing this an masse, it is highly doubtful I will undertake that for reasons He-Bro and myself mentioned.
    Definitely don't want you to be out of pocket mate. Just let me know via PM what you decide before the pre-order ends.

Wanted:

I'd be interested in some of the Mumm-ra extras if you do this.