Thread: Screen Junkies' Honest Trailer for Masters of the Universe (1987 Movie)

Screen Junkies' Honest Trailer for Masters of the Universe (1987 Movie)

Enjoy!

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

One of the best ones yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Lol... I just watched it on YouTube and came on here to post it. That was great. Love Honest Trailers and honestly, since I've been watching them for the last 2 years, I've been patiently waiting for them to do a trailer for this one, though I thought the only chance of seeing it would be in 2021 one week before the new movie comes out. Glad to finally see one and glad they brought their A game for this. Look forward to watching the commentary video on the trailer later on when it's posted

And here it is...
    https://youtu.be/SeiDhVu7TGM

So they did not really like the movie, huh? Yeah, I guess it deserved to be cut up. I never realized how many times they said "Gwildor" in the movie.

Over all, I love the movie, warts and all.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Well good or bad , its the only HeMan live action movie we have . Personally i enjoyed seeing HeMan on the big screen and it was not the first time we encountered a different interpretation Of MOTU . The toons , toys and comics all did their own thing .

I was only disappointed on how Castle Grayskull looked. Everything else was okay .
    Last edited by Lokus; September 12, 2019 at 01:35pm.