Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: MOTU Minis Are Back!

Widget
    One Walmart by me had the Beastman and Fisto vehicle packs, but the only wave that any of the Targets by me have received is the 1st Revelation wave. I've never seen the wave with Orko, haven't seen this new Revelation wave 2, or anything else. I feel like they're everywhere except Houston/Katy, TX.

Glad I kept my pre-order as it looks like those of use who pre-ordered the wave 4 Eternia minis from BBTS will be getting the original wave assortment:

Hello,
    Thank you for Pre-ordering from BigBadToyStore!
    We have received our shipment of the Masters of the Universe: Eternia Minis Wave 4 Set of 7 Figures and found the assortment has changed back to what we originally ordered. We had previously emailed that this assortment had changed to a different mix based on information provided by Mattel. This assortment once again includes Sorceress (Revelation), Mercenary Teela (Revelation), and Faker (Revelation) instead of Sorceress, He-Man and Skeletor from the 2021 Animated series. Our website listing is now up to date and current with the most accurate information and photos available.
    If you no longer want this item, please log in and cancel the item from your account. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.
    Sincerely,
    BBTS Customer Service
    888-980-2287
    [email protected]
    Wave 2 Eternia mini's also hit my POL. Still waiting for wave 1 to come in and I ordered it in May.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    Glad I kept my pre-order as it looks like those of use who pre-ordered the wave 4 Eternia minis from BBTS will be getting the original wave assortment:

Wave 2 Eternia mini's also hit my POL. Still waiting for wave 1 to come in and I ordered it in May.
    I got this notice yesterday too. It says they have them in, but I didn't get my "your order should be coming in email" and it's not in my POL yet. Hopefully soon!

Heroic Warrior
    i got the same, but i also got my should be shipping soon email on other MOTU items, ghostbusters items, and neca items and none of them have hit my loot yet. maybe they are slower than normal with excess orders being placed for the holidays. i have no idea but nothing is hitting my loot despite getting notified it would be.

Hey, those are pretty cool!

Nice to see Mattel supporting the current shows with merchandise. Hopefully we still get more Revelation and Classic Minis mixed in, too.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Yeah, back to the classic/vintage characters please!!!

I vote we go back to originals too. I thought the cgi show was for kids, and I doubt many kids buy the minis. I could be wrong. I might buy a couple cgi gigs but not all of them. I really don't even like the Revelations ones except for Sorceress because she looks mostly like her original self.

Widget
    I'm surprised they haven't re-released the original sculpts of Mekaneck, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, He-Ro, Webstor, Hordak and others from the original 2015 line.

http://www.shesfantastic.com/2019/11...is-she-ra.html
    Last edited by monsterbrains; November 30, 2021 at 02:22am. Reason: added link

I would love to get all of those. Especially She-Ra and Webstor.

To edit my post from above, I like Revelations Fisto too.

Heroic Warrior
    I found Revelation Teela, Faker, and Metallic Faker at Target in north Austin today and picked them up. Tired of waiting to get them from BBTS. There was no Sorceress though.