Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe from Dark Horse

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    *** COMPLETISTS! ***

I'm willing to pay more to have every book (supplement or otherwise).
    Me too - it's the only way to keep getting more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    *** COMPLETISTS! ***

I'm willing to pay more to have every book (supplement or otherwise).
    You and me both, buddy. These books are like the crown jewel of my MOTU collection. I don't want to miss a single one of them, even a "supplemental" one.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Amazon UK and Book Depository have this listed now. Book Depository has it at an excellent price of 41.96. Amazon UK currently listed at 47.11 but I'm sure that will probably come down to match the Book Depository price.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'm eager to post the pre-order for the Toy Guide / Character Guide Supplemental!
    We're still waiting on pricing details. As soon as there's info, it will be posted.
    Until then, consider no new as good news.
    Thanks for the update! I'm keeping an eye on this thread, I definitely don't want to miss out on the Supplemental Character Guide! Do you think maybe the pre-order will be announced during the Power-Con online event this next coming weekend, August 8th & 9th?

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    Thanks for the update! I'm keeping an eye on this thread, I definitely don't want to miss out on the Supplemental Character Guide! Do you think maybe the pre-order will be announced during the Power-Con online event this next coming weekend, August 8th & 9th?
    We're still waiting on some approvals. Things like this take time. But as soon as those are done, we'll be sure to post!
    And thank you for your and everyone else's interest in the exclusive Supplemental guide / Toy Guide combo.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    You and me both, buddy. These books are like the crown jewel of my MOTU collection. I don't want to miss a single one of them, even a "supplemental" one.
    You were the one that inspired my recent "re-buys" of MOTUC maps to display with my collection.

So, I think I'm in here with you guys... if not the same exact kind of buyer.

I WILL own this TOYS book eventually. I run a bit behind on the DH books, but I need 'em all for my collection... more even than the maps, which I just realized I "need" (and also now I "have to" get 'em framed---ugh!)
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    We're still waiting on some approvals. Things like this take time. But as soon as those are done, we'll be sure to post!
    And thank you for your and everyone else's interest in the exclusive Supplemental guide / Toy Guide combo.
    I am so excited and can't wait for the Toy Guide/Supplemental Guide, I have all the other Dark Horse MOTU books and the DC MOTU Omnibus.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)