Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 453

Thread: The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe from Dark Horse

  1. #101
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Will this cover the She-Ra reboot dolls and toys and the Mondo figures?
    Oh good question! I hope so!

  2. #102
    Heroic Warrior air7walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,891
    Where is the pre-order for this?
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

  3. #103
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    37,888
    Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    Where is the pre-order for this?
    It hasn't been solicited yet.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  4. #104
    Heroic Warrior air7walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks! I thought someone posted earlier in this thread that it was selling quickly, I probably misread. Excited about this one and don't want to miss it!
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

  5. #105
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    6,267
    Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    Thanks! I thought someone posted earlier in this thread that it was selling quickly, I probably misread. Excited about this one and don't want to miss it!
    Same. Agreed.

  6. #106
    Widget HeKAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12
    Can't wait for more information on how to preorder/where from!

  7. #107
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    327
    I hope this book doesn't get delayed due to COVID-19. I collect a lot of Comic book Collected Editions (CE's), and it seems quite a few of those (that were scheduled for Spring/Summer 2020) may not get released on time because of the virus.

    We'll see.

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by man-e-faces View Post
    I hope this book doesn't get delayed due to COVID-19. I collect a lot of Comic book Collected Editions (CE's), and it seems quite a few of those (that were scheduled for Spring/Summer 2020) may not get released on time because of the virus.

    We'll see.
    Pixel Dan stated in a recent Patron video that this won‘t come out before Winter 2020/2021.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  9. #109
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,124
    Will we see the art mentioned in the Brian Flynn interview? It sounds like the coolest stuff ever.

  10. #110
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Pixel Dan stated in a recent Patron video that this won‘t come out before Winter 2020/2021.
    Aw.....


    But long overdue. We have tons of books for Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Star Wars. About time we get one for MOTU toys.

  11. #111
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Will we see the art mentioned in the Brian Flynn interview? It sounds like the coolest stuff ever.
    Don‘t think so. The book is about actually released toys and not about not used concepts and designs.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  12. #112
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,356
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Pixel Dan stated in a recent Patron video that this won‘t come out before Winter 2020/2021.
    This will make a wonderful Christmas gift (to myself!)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  13. #113
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    76
    Im looking forward to this book but double that for the companion book. The second part of the character compendium. So stoked.

  14. #114
    Heroic Warrior jeffcope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemarsschamp View Post
    Im looking forward to this book but double that for the companion book. The second part of the character compendium. So stoked.
    We haven’t heard much about that lately. I’m curious how that’s progressing.

  15. #115
    Widget Temperal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Hamburg Ontario Canada
    Posts
    19
    For sure going to buy this.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

  16. #116
    Heroic Warrior Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    614
    I hope it pops out soon

  17. #117
    Court Magician Thunderpunch1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47
    Can’t wait for the announcement! I am excited to see the cover art! Hope it’s soon!

  18. #118
    He-Man historian
    Jukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Hämeenlinna, Finland
    Posts
    14,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderpunch1982 View Post
    I am excited to see the cover art!


    Here you can see cover Art partially.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B-JWQ8QA...d=welkze5z3bqz
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

    · ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

  19. #119
    Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Grove City, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Here you can see cover Art partially.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B-JWQ8QA...d=welkze5z3bqz
    Looking fantastic! Look at the thickness of that spine!!!

    And Stratos front & center as he should be!!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

    Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

  20. #120
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    37,888
    The July edition of Diamond Previews, which hits comic shops next week, has listed the upcoming The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe guide coming from Dark Horse.

    BUT, a Power-Con exclusive book 2-pack will be solicited soon that contains both the official Toy Guide and an exclusive release of a supplemental to the previously-published official Character Guide!

    If you're only interested in the toy guide, you can pre-order that now with your local comic shop.
    The Amazon listing will come later.

    And if you would like to get the limited edition, exclusive character guide supplemental, hold off on your pre-order as buying both books together from Power-Con is the only way to get the character guide supplemental! More information about that exclusive will be coming soon.

    JUL200291
    (W) "Pixel Dan" Eardley, Val Staples
    A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-Ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!
    In Shops: Nov 25, 2020
    SRP: $59.99

    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  21. #121
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    372
    Thanks a ton! I've been hoping for an update on this! I can't wait for the toy guide, but I am definitely holding off for the 2-pack, I just gotta have the exclusive supplemental Character Guide too! And please, more comic reprints too! If you make them, we will buy!

  22. #122
    Catwoman...Hear Me Roar! Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Catwoman's Catacomb
    Posts
    7,475
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    The July edition of Diamond Previews, which hits comic shops next week, has listed the upcoming The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe guide coming from Dark Horse.

    BUT, a Power-Con exclusive book 2-pack will be solicited soon that contains both the official Toy Guide and an exclusive release of a supplemental to the previously-published official Character Guide!

    If you're only interested in the toy guide, you can pre-order that now with your local comic shop.
    The Amazon listing will come later.

    And if you would like to get the limited edition, exclusive character guide supplemental, hold off on your pre-order as buying both books together from Power-Con is the only way to get the character guide supplemental! More information about that exclusive will be coming soon.

    JUL200291
    (W) "Pixel Dan" Eardley, Val Staples
    A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-Ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!
    In Shops: Nov 25, 2020
    SRP: $59.99
    That is so totally AMAZING and AWESOME. I definitely HAVE TO HAVE both the Toy Guide and the Character Guide Supplement. I can't wait for these books!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

    - Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

  23. #123
    Heroic Warrior MJOLNIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    The July edition of Diamond Previews, which hits comic shops next week, has listed the upcoming The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe guide coming from Dark Horse.

    BUT, a Power-Con exclusive book 2-pack will be solicited soon that contains both the official Toy Guide and an exclusive release of a supplemental to the previously-published official Character Guide!

    If you're only interested in the toy guide, you can pre-order that now with your local comic shop.
    The Amazon listing will come later.

    And if you would like to get the limited edition, exclusive character guide supplemental, hold off on your pre-order as buying both books together from Power-Con is the only way to get the character guide supplemental! More information about that exclusive will be coming soon.

    JUL200291
    (W) "Pixel Dan" Eardley, Val Staples
    A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-Ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!
    In Shops: Nov 25, 2020
    SRP: $59.99
    Is the power con exclusive attendee only Val?

    I love books like this. It fills the void left behind by the old JC Penny and Wishbook catalogs.

  24. #124
    He-Man historian
    Jukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Hämeenlinna, Finland
    Posts
    14,469
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Is the power con exclusive attendee only Val?
    It’ll be Power-Con website exclusive. Everyone can get it through there.

    No need to attend a Con this year.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

    · ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

  25. #125
    Heroic Warrior MJOLNIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    It’ll be Power-Con website exclusive. Everyone can get it through there.

    No need to attend a Con this year.
    Many thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •