Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe from Dark Horse

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Will this cover the She-Ra reboot dolls and toys and the Mondo figures?
    Oh good question! I hope so!

Where is the pre-order for this?
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    Where is the pre-order for this?
    It hasn't been solicited yet.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Thanks! I thought someone posted earlier in this thread that it was selling quickly, I probably misread. Excited about this one and don't want to miss it!
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    Thanks! I thought someone posted earlier in this thread that it was selling quickly, I probably misread. Excited about this one and don't want to miss it!
    Same. Agreed.

Can't wait for more information on how to preorder/where from!

Heroic Warrior
    I hope this book doesn't get delayed due to COVID-19. I collect a lot of Comic book Collected Editions (CE's), and it seems quite a few of those (that were scheduled for Spring/Summer 2020) may not get released on time because of the virus.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by man-e-faces View Post
    I hope this book doesn't get delayed due to COVID-19. I collect a lot of Comic book Collected Editions (CE's), and it seems quite a few of those (that were scheduled for Spring/Summer 2020) may not get released on time because of the virus.

We'll see.
    Pixel Dan stated in a recent Patron video that this won‘t come out before Winter 2020/2021.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    Will we see the art mentioned in the Brian Flynn interview? It sounds like the coolest stuff ever.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Pixel Dan stated in a recent Patron video that this won‘t come out before Winter 2020/2021.
    Aw.....

But long overdue. We have tons of books for Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Star Wars. About time we get one for MOTU toys.

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Will we see the art mentioned in the Brian Flynn interview? It sounds like the coolest stuff ever.
    Don‘t think so. The book is about actually released toys and not about not used concepts and designs.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    This will make a wonderful Christmas gift (to myself!)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Im looking forward to this book but double that for the companion book. The second part of the character compendium. So stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemarsschamp View Post
    Im looking forward to this book but double that for the companion book. The second part of the character compendium. So stoked.
    We haven’t heard much about that lately. I’m curious how that’s progressing.

For sure going to buy this.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I hope it pops out soon

Court Magician Thunderpunch1982's Avatar
    Can’t wait for the announcement! I am excited to see the cover art! Hope it’s soon!

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderpunch1982 View Post
    I am excited to see the cover art!

Here you can see cover Art partially.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-JWQ8QA...d=welkze5z3bqz
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Here you can see cover Art partially.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-JWQ8QA...d=welkze5z3bqz
    Looking fantastic! Look at the thickness of that spine!!!

And Stratos front & center as he should be!!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

The July edition of Diamond Previews, which hits comic shops next week, has listed the upcoming The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe guide coming from Dark Horse.

BUT, a Power-Con exclusive book 2-pack will be solicited soon that contains both the official Toy Guide and an exclusive release of a supplemental to the previously-published official Character Guide!

If you're only interested in the toy guide, you can pre-order that now with your local comic shop.
    The Amazon listing will come later.

And if you would like to get the limited edition, exclusive character guide supplemental, hold off on your pre-order as buying both books together from Power-Con is the only way to get the character guide supplemental! More information about that exclusive will be coming soon.

JUL200291
    (W) "Pixel Dan" Eardley, Val Staples
    A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-Ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!
    In Shops: Nov 25, 2020
    SRP: $59.99

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Thanks a ton! I've been hoping for an update on this! I can't wait for the toy guide, but I am definitely holding off for the 2-pack, I just gotta have the exclusive supplemental Character Guide too! And please, more comic reprints too! If you make them, we will buy!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    The July edition of Diamond Previews, which hits comic shops next week, has listed the upcoming The Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe guide coming from Dark Horse.

BUT, a Power-Con exclusive book 2-pack will be solicited soon that contains both the official Toy Guide and an exclusive release of a supplemental to the previously-published official Character Guide!

If you're only interested in the toy guide, you can pre-order that now with your local comic shop.

And if you would like to get the limited edition, exclusive character guide supplemental, hold off on your pre-order as buying both books together from Power-Con is the only way to get the character guide supplemental! More information about that exclusive will be coming soon.

JUL200291
    A massive, 700-plus-page, full-color hardcover chronicling the quintessential toys of He-Man, She-Ra, and the other Masters of the Universe! This compendium is the perfect addition to any toy fan's collection. By the power of Grayskull, you have the power!
    That is so totally AMAZING and AWESOME. I definitely HAVE TO HAVE both the Toy Guide and the Character Guide Supplement. I can't wait for these books!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

JUL200291
    Is the power con exclusive attendee only Val?

I love books like this. It fills the void left behind by the old JC Penny and Wishbook catalogs.

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Is the power con exclusive attendee only Val?
    It’ll be Power-Con website exclusive. Everyone can get it through there.

No need to attend a Con this year.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    It’ll be Power-Con website exclusive. Everyone can get it through there.

No need to attend a Con this year.
    Many thanks.