Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: C知on Mattel! Let S7 produce one last CG wave

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    This is the first time I've ever seen anyone refer to the Four Horsemen as bad designers LOL!
    Most people have praised the designs as vast improvements over their vintage counterparts.
    Bad engineering? Yes. But that falls on Mattel's internal people, not the Four Horsemen…who are anything BUT bad designers!

Bringing this back to topic…the Horsemen in fact have really brought life to the FILMation designs. Their prototypes of everything released in Club Grayskull have been spot on.
    It WOULD be interesting though, having some sort of hybrid Prince Adam figure bridging New Adventures and FILMation.
    If only New Adventures was popular enough so we could get 'Club Jetlag' or some such....or would that be 'Club Eternia'?

Ahem.

Back on topic: Final Club Grayskull wave that I'd be totally fine with:

1. Melaktha
    2. Webstor
    3. Leech
    4. Buzz Off
    5. Hunga
    6. Whiplash
    Last edited by abaddon; September 25, 2019 at 01:31am.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    This is the first time I've ever seen anyone refer to the Four Horsemen as bad designers LOL!
    Most people have praised the designs as vast improvements over their vintage counterparts.
    Bad engineering? Yes. But that falls on Mattel's internal people, not the Four Horsemenwho are anything BUT bad designers!

Bringing this back to topicthe Horsemen in fact have really brought life to the FILMation designs. Their prototypes of everything released in Club Grayskull have been spot on.
    It WOULD be interesting though, having some sort of hybrid Prince Adam figure bridging New Adventures and FILMation.
    I never at any point called the 4Horsemen bad designers. I have issues with some of the NA designs, Tuskador especially, but the biggest problem was with the engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Perhaps you are thinking of this "Keep Masters of the Universe Classics/Collector's Choice going!" thread: https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...s-Choice-going!

In addition, MOTUC fans can keep track of this Twitter account in support of the line: https://twitter.com/ClassicsMOTU and tweet #TellMattel #ContinueMOTUC

Fans also of the Club Grayskull/He-Man and the Masters of the Universe cartoon line, there are dedicated Facebook and Instagram pages by my good friend Sebastiaan.
    https://www.facebook.com/wewantmoremotu
    https://www.instagram.com/wewantmoremotu/
    Thanks, that's what I'm thinking and referring at.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Thanks, that's what I'm thinking and referring at.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Yea and guys are really doing a great job there and hope that will work for Classics as good that worked for Thundercats.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$