Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Dark Horse - Character Guide & World Compendium SUPPLEMENTAL Guide

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'm going to be lazy and clone my answer from the toy guide thread.

I saw Amazon pushed it out to May 4th, when it was originally April 27th. So it's just a week delay.
    I can confirm that the books have arrived in the port of Los Angeles. But when they get released and put on a truck for freight shipment is always an imperfect schedule. They do their best with the insane volume of cargo that comes into the port each day, so delays are common.
    I can't wait for my books to arrive, I'm so excited for this!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but will the supplemental include descriptions from the She-Ra Princesses of Power continuity?

So I ordered the Toy Guide & Character Guide Supplement Combo on September 14, 2020 but I just realized my email had a typo. No wonder I couldn't find a confirm email...

Is there anyway to get in touch with them? I don't see any contact info on their site.
    I have a printout that says my order is confirmed with all my info and order # but my email address is wrong. I can't believe this.

Edit: Never mind, I just found their contact form and informed them. Wow, I feel dumb.
    Last edited by BushLady; April 23, 2021 at 12:21pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but will the supplemental include descriptions from the She-Ra Princesses of Power continuity?
    It will not. Sorry.
    We wanted it to but that property is a separate license. Or at least it was during the time that book was being made.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    It will not. Sorry.
    We wanted it to but that property is a separate license. Or at least it was during the time that book was being made.
    Thanks for the response Val. Totally understandable. Looking forward to getting these books!

Not entirely sure where to send this or post this but I saw pixel Dan's tweet go out that people were getting shipping notifications for this set of books, checked my email and saw I got 2 emails from "[email protected]" but both emails were (no subject) in the subject line and blank in the actual emails, anyone else having this issue?
    ... either way cant way for the books (hopefully they're coming and theres no issues)
    Last edited by jackstatic; April 23, 2021 at 11:23pm.
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Not entirely sure where to send this or post this but I saw pixel Dan's tweet go out that people were getting shipping notifications for this set of books, checked my email and saw I got 2 emails from "[email protected]" but both emails were (no subject) in the subject line and blank in the actual emails, anyone else having this issue?
    ... either way cant way for the books (hopefully they're coming and theres no issues)
    Yes, this has happened to me twice. Once last night and again tonight. I responded to the first one and they responded back with the email I was supposed to get asking to update my address by Monday. I would advise to respond to the email if you need to update your address.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Yes, this has happened to me twice. Once last night and again tonight. I responded to the first one and they responded back with the email I was supposed to get asking to update my address by Monday. I would advise to respond to the email if you need to update your address.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for this. Got the same blank e-mail on Saturday. Just replied to it so hopefully everything will get processed correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Not entirely sure where to send this or post this but I saw pixel Dan's tweet go out that people were getting shipping notifications for this set of books
    Per the notice we posted online, these won't start shipping from Power-Con until this Monday.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

I actually just now got an email from Power-Con stating that mine has shipped!!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Same Here! I can't wait to pour over both of these! Wait, bad analogy. I will not be pouring ANYTHING anywhere near these beauties, much less directly over them!

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Me too! Pretty excited!

Master of New Adventures!
    It is said that the master rug weavers of Ancient Persia would intentionally place a flaw in their creations so as to prove they were not the equals of God. That's my excuse when I make a mistake...on a bi-monthly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    So I ordered the Toy Guide & Character Guide Supplement Combo on September 14, 2020 but I just realized my email had a typo. No wonder I couldn't find a confirm email...

Is there anyway to get in touch with them? I don't see any contact info on their site.
    I have a printout that says my order is confirmed with all my info and order # but my email address is wrong. I can't believe this.

Edit: Never mind, I just found their contact form and informed them. Wow, I feel dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    It is said that the master rug weavers of Ancient Persia would intentionally place a flaw in their creations so as to prove they were not the equals of God. That's my excuse when I make a mistake...on a bi-monthly basis.
    Ha! Love that!

Master of New Adventures!
    Happy to share...

Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Ha! Love that!

Widget
    Has the power con combo books been sent out yet? I ordered mine from the he-mart shop and only got an order confirmation but no shipping information.

Just started shipping them this week.

Here is the latest update we posted on the Power-Con site, shared on social media, and sent to our mailing list.

For all those who ordered, a tracking number will be sent to your e-mail address. Please check your spam/junk folders as it might go there by mistake.
    And thanks again to all who ordered from Power-Con to help support the creative team on these books!

Val,
    Just to be sure... I know the update said it’d take a couple weeks to get through shipping all orders, but is there any cause for concern if I (or anyone) have not yet received any kind of notification for shipping/label created? I checked junk/spam and nothing. Assuming some orders just haven’t begun the process yet, but wanted to make sure. The girls and I are excited to get our new books! 😁
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Val,
    Just to be sure... I know the update said it’d take a couple weeks to get through shipping all orders, but is there any cause for concern if I (or anyone) have not yet received any kind of notification for shipping/label created? I checked junk/spam and nothing. Assuming some orders just haven’t begun the process yet, but wanted to make sure. The girls and I are excited to get our new books! 😁
    Thanks!
    I got the label created, but nothing has happened to it since last Monday.

Also . . . my name is Kevin too and I live very close to Akron.
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Snake Mountain stands, Wind Raider, and the Griffen

Heroic Warrior
    Just got my book today! It's great! Love that new details (at least I think they are new?) are revealed about the Re-Awakening in this book!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Val,
    Thanks!
    Don't worry.
    That said, if it doesn't update by Friday, contact Power-Con directly.
    But I'll be shocked if you're not seeing movement by Friday.

Heroic Warrior
    Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there any chance this will get a digital release at some point?

Don't worry.
    That said, if it doesn't update by Friday, contact Power-Con directly.
    But I'll be shocked if you're not seeing movement by Friday.
    I hope this counts for me too, I haven't heard a word and I'm worried.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there any chance this will get a digital release at some point?
    Currently no indications for it.
    Since both books were a package deal to get produced by Dark Horse.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!