Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dark Horse - Character Guide & World Compendium SUPPLEMENTAL Guide

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Except for "Power from the Sky," for some reason. I just started collecting the Golden Books about a year ago and was able to get a complete set (minus PFTS) fairly cheaply, especially thanks to a flea market in my town. But that title eludes me and goes for big $$$$ on the rare occasion it pops up on eBay. I wonder if it was the last book and not many copies were made.
    Yep the last 2 produced books were "A Hero in Need" and "Power in the Sky". For She-Ra it was "The Enchantment". Then there were the 6 hardcovers for He-Man and the 4 for She-Ra. "The Sunbird Legacy" and the 2 "Giant" Characters books were release about the same time as "The Rock Warriors" and "Secret of the Dragons Egg". That was also when the 2 He-Man VHS Golden Tapes were released. The She-Ra VHS tape was the 3rd and final one.

These titles had tapes/records:
    Caverns of Fear
    Thief of Castle Grayskull

These just had tapes:
    Sword of Skeletor
    Time Trouble
    Mask of Evil
    The Sword of She-Ra
    Glimmer of Hope
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebot View Post
    This may be a weird issue, but I really hope the dimensions of the book follow the Art of, World Compendium & Complete Guide formats. The Newspaper/Comic Strips book doesn't fit on my bookshelf.
    I certainly hope both "Toys of" and "Character Guide Supplemental" both will be similar size as previous Character and World Compendium and ArtOf books.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!