Page 213 of 281 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 7003

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Master of New Adventures!
    I'm with you Johnny C. I can think of half a dozen, not including Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    I can think of 3 right off the bat.

-Johnny C

Heroic Warrior
    Hot Tub Time Machine

The Time Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Duncan elaborates on this in episode three. Teela questions his willingness to abandon his responsibilities to the crown, and he replies, "No, my responsibility was to protect Adam." That was his entire job: to mentor and protect Adam. (Especially, if Adam is the only remaining child of Randor, because Skeletor helped kidnap his daughter.) To find out that not only did Duncan fail to protect his son, but that he actively put him in harm's way, would be infuriating. It did not have to be. Not only did he lie to his king, but to his friend, who trusted him with the most precious thing to him in the entire world. He trusted Duncan with the life of his son, and Duncan could not trust him with Adam's secret. Then to realize that everyone in that room knew except you, and you look foolish in front of everyone. Then you feel guilty, remembering all the times you criticized him without knowing he was Eternia's greatest champion, before realizing that the last thing you said to him was not, "I love you," but "I am not proud of you." His reaction was entirely understandable.

As was Teela's. She is an orphan. She does not know her birth parents. She feels abandoned. The people in that room are the closest thing to family for her, and every single one of them knew Adam was He-Man, and did not tell her. She was good enough to be their Captain of the Royal Guard, to be their Woman-At-Arms, but not to be included in their conspiracy. That tells her that even here, she is an outsider. That she does not belong here or anywhere. Her birth parents did not want her, and her adopted father did not trust her enough to tell her the truth. Let alone her best friend, the man she is secretly in love with. It makes her question everything: "What other things are the Royal Family keeping from me? Can I even trust them enough to serve them with my life now? Does my father really love me? Would he have told me the truth if I was his real daughter? Did I really know Adam? Did he not trust me? How can I trust my feelings for him now that I do not know where we really stood?" Then Randor threatens the life of her father, and commands her to exile him. I would say that warrants a pretty strong reaction.
    Well put.

I have made posts describing the same thing at least three times now...

It's funny that this argument is taking place across multiple threads - with multiple people who are misremembering... or, just ignoring.

- - - Updated - - -

-Johnny C
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 1: Kevin Smith
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuS94_O5dF0

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 2: Diya Mishra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLsymbDo_a0

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration:Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 3: Marc Bernardin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Cae2L22WA

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 4: Tim Sheridan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5v_jtbzu9Y

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 5: Eric Carrasco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhiElaSmv4

Quote Originally Posted by tnktrk View Post
    Hot Tub Time Machine

The Time Machine

I didn't like Hot Tub Time Machine.

- - - Updated - - -

-Johnny C
    Not roo keen on the Back To The Future movies. 3 was pretty good...it had the least time travel and was a pretty fun western.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I'm with you Johnny C. I can think of half a dozen, not including Doc.
    I would be interesting in knowing what those are....and don't include Star Trek, not a fan.

One of the very few things of time travel I kind of liked was the first episode of New Adventures of He-Man...although I would have prefered it more had He-Man just travel to Primus as another planet.

Heroic Warrior
    here are the titles for episodes 6, 7 and 10 i got from IMDB.

Cleaved in Twain

Reason and Blood

Comes with Everything You See Here

can we speculate what these are about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 1: Kevin Smith
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuS94_O5dF0

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 2: Diya Mishra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLsymbDo_a0

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration:Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 3: Marc Bernardin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Cae2L22WA

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 4: Tim Sheridan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5v_jtbzu9Y

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Celebration: Writer Commentary Tracks - Episode 5: Eric Carrasco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhiElaSmv4
    Cool!

These will have to be a part of the Blu-Ray/DVD sets!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post

Reason and Blood

Something to do with Teela and the Sorceress?
    Finally figuring out her heritage.

Maybe Adam and Skeletor family ties revealed?

Master of New Adventures!
    Primus is another planet. It's not Eternia. I covered this in a Vintage forum thread a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not roo keen on the Back To The Future movies. 3 was pretty good...it had the least time travel and was a pretty fun western.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be interesting in knowing what those are....and don't include Star Trek, not a fan.

One of the very few things of time travel I kind of liked was the first episode of New Adventures of He-Man...although I would have prefered it more had He-Man just travel to Primus as another planet.

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar

Not roo keen on the Back To The Future movies. 3 was pretty good...it had the least time travel

...and don't include Star Trek, not a fan.

One of the very few things of time travel I kind of liked
    Now Maaaaaaaaark..... Not liking time travel movies and saying that there aren't any good ones are 2 different things. Of course you can't know of any good ones if you don't like the premise of time travel, ya knucklehead.

(Just teasing ya!)

-Johnny C

Cleaved in Twain
    This literally means to be cut in two.

Methinks something happens to the Sword again...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This literally means to be cut in two.

Methinks something happens to the Sword again...
    Or a Superman III thing; an Adam, He-Man split?

Heroic Warrior
    now what do you thinkComes with everything you see here means?

In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Parts 1 and 3 had the same amount of time travel.

Part 1: Marty goes back to 1955, then returns to 1985.

Part 3: Marty goes back to 1885, then returns to 1985.

Heroic Warrior
    Since that's a callback to '80's commercials when a figure or playset would be shown and they would highlight the figure and his accessories saying "comes with everything you see here!", I'm thinking it will be He-man's return, or the turning point when he takes out Skeletor, using a new set of weapons (battle armor, maybe?). Or it might even be Teela's ascension to the role of sorceress and her in her new snake armor with her staff.

Heroic Warrior

Cleaved in Twain

Reason and Blood

Comes with Everything You See Here

I thought the other two were posted at some point as well, at some point back in this thread? I'm not sure what happened to them...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    https://youtu.be/Q8OoGFD-SBM

Revelations has been Double Toasted! Nice to see what normies think....

(Hey positive Revelations fans, don't worry about the title. They give it a good review.)

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannalook View Post
    Since that's a callback to '80's commercials when a figure or playset would be shown and they would highlight the figure and his accessories saying "comes with everything you see here!", I'm thinking it will be He-man's return, or the turning point when he takes out Skeletor, using a new set of weapons (battle armor, maybe?). Or it might even be Teela's ascension to the role of sorceress and her in her new snake armor with her staff.
    i was thinking of a endgame style battle where everyone joins in. including Randor.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    https://youtu.be/Q8OoGFD-SBM

Revelations has been Double Toasted! Nice to see what normies think....

(Hey positive Revelations fans, don't worry about the title. They give it a good review.)
    I agree, I know I said this before but Korey's nostalgia alone made the review worth watching. Although I wouldn't use the term normie since they actually watched 200X.
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Original Man View Post
    Cersi from GOT was perfect for Lynn. I love when she reverted back to her evil self at the end of ep 5.
    Really? It was clear to me she's only doing this to trick Skeletor.

άber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
    Really? It was clear to me she's only doing this to trick Skeletor.
    It is also a matter of survival. He is now the most powerful man in the universe. She will not be able to stop him in a one-on-one confrontation at this time. She needs to live to fight another day, and find an indirect way to defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    She will not be able to stop him in a one-on-one confrontation at this time. She needs to live to fight another day, and find an indirect way to defeat him.
    Precisely. She's a smart woman. That's why seeing people say her character development was wasted frustrates me.

How many seasons before Evil-Lyn releases the Horde or Snakemen?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3 has the MOST Time Travel of both movies haha - are you watching the same movies? Technically, Marty is still in a time jump to start 3 being in 1955 and receiving the letter from Doc, then he travels back to 1885, only to finally get back to 1985.

I suppose BTTF II is the same, since it starts in the present, he goes to the future, the past and then instead of returning to the present he stays in 1955 to start 3.

I still can't believe BTTF 1 doesn't do it for you - it's literally a perfect film. The Silvestri soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission!

A newer time travel movie that was great and currently on Netflix is "See You Yesterday". "Synchronic" was a really clever one that is super recent. Also great was "Primer" and of course standard fare like "The Terminator", "The Time Machine" (book even better), Groundhog Day (more repeat time, but still same concepts), 12 Monkeys, Interstellar, Edge of Tomorrow, Frequency, Time Bandits, Bill & Ted, Planet of the Apes (original), I could go on. There are a TON of worth time travel movies worth watching, some are better for following time theory and physics better than others and some are more fun.
    Last edited by PowerSword83; July 26, 2021 at 10:43pm.