Page 290 of 342 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 8542

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Heroic Warrior
    I just wish the series being split in two parts would mean that all the people who hated part 1 can just stay away from it since they already know they don't enjoy the style of Kevin Smith. Why be obsessed with something you know has a high likliehood you are going to dislike?

At least for me, when something is like that, I ignore it. At the most, I check out the reviews and potentially check it out if they are surprisingly positive. And if not, I go back to focusing on stuff I actually like.

Yes, I know, it can never be that simple for people apparently.

I know at least I liked it well enough I want to see where it is going and particularly some of the character moments they teased about are intriguing enough I want to see what they plan for it. "Feral" He-Man sounds kind of weird to me. And I wonder how exactly Adam is going to get that power if Skeletor has the sword? Maybe his friends from Preternia will sacrifice their power help him?

King Grayskull
    He ro
    Vikor
    Wundar
    Adam
    Ooh Lar?

That's six, who would be the remaining four?
    ( The power of ten he men.)

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    why do i imagine Randor and Duncan's reunion in Part 2 being something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfIq3-oHTg
    Every show should be more like BoJack. I can't wait for what part 2 brings.

Compared to the first five episodes, I hope these 5 episodes have a better story and are better paced. From the description of the 5 episodes they definitely seem as though it will be a more interesting and enjoyable story.

At least if nothing else Revelations has at least got good designs for great action figures.

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    King Grayskull
    He ro
    Vikor
    Wundar
    Adam
    Ooh Lar?

That's six, who would be the remaining four?
    ( The power of ten he men.)
    I don't think it means specific He-Men. Kinda like if I were to say I have the strength of 10 men, it doesn't mean I have to have specific people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JSElshoff View Post
    Okay, thanks for clarifying that.

I'm sorry about your losses!

I agree that irrational behavior in extreme situations can *sometimes* seem more realistic/believable. But such behavior is usually spur-of-the-moment and not a stubborn grudge held up for a long time. Also, Filmation MOTU (as whose continuation Revelation would like to be understood) never gave any indication that either Teela's or Randor's behavior could be uncompromising. Instead they were usually presented as unselfish characters who -- even in more intense situations -- would think of others before themselves. So, if this break in character was actually purposely chosen by the writers and was meant to add an extra element of realistic unexpectedness, I'd say they went overboard with it. In other words: While a heavy change of character like we've seen in Revelation might actually happen in real-life, in this particular form of fiction and given this particular background, it crosses the boundaries of what I find to be believable.
    Thanks. Loss is a part of life, unfortunately. While I agree that the irrational behavior is generally only temporary, the effects are felt for a lifetime. Its been about 7.5 years since my Dad died and I've yet to really deal with it. Just don't know how. I've accepted it, but I still carry the wounds. In the context of Teela and Randor's behavior, though, it goes much deeper, I think.

To clarify, I am just discussing, not really trying to argue with you about it.

They were not only dealing with the loss of a loved one, but with a perceived betrayal. Randor felt betrayed by Duncan, probably to an extent by Adam and those who kept the secret from him, as well as deep guilt for all of the times he had spoken ill of Adam for not being more courageous. We haven't seen any more of Randor since that scene, so its hard to say how he moved forward, but the guilt alone can tear a person apart over time, and even in an instant. The most rational, unselfish person can lose all rationality from a sudden and unexpected loss alone, but being flooded with the guilt and betrayal all at once could make any man snap. Their character is not even a matter for consideration in those moments. Now, had Randor gone over board, decided to take the power of Grayskull and conquer Eternia and rule with evil intent, then yes, that would be entirely unrealistic and out of character. But as it is, all he did was banish and threaten to execute his friend whom he felt betrayed by--yes, extreme but just because he said it doesn't mean he would have acted upon it. Threats of violence are a realistic reaction to betrayal, even though there is no real intent. Even the banishment is likely to be reversed, but if its not, then it is just not something that any previous incarnation of Randor's character can really speak to. There's just not been the context. Any king, good or not, is still human and had the authority to do what is within his power. If he is unable to get past the betrayal, it does not make him a bad person, or a good person. It just makes him human.

Teela does seem to be holding more of a grudge and I won't really argue against that. On top of her loss of Adam, she too felt betrayed. And we did see her holding on to her anger throughout the show. Again, though, the only context we really have for her from Filmation is that she could be a bit stubborn and hot-headed, though with a strong and a good heart. But there is, once again, no contradiction because nothing like this ever happened to her in Filmation. Clearly, in Revelation, these are more aged characters, and the thing is that as people get older, they change. So even if Teela wasn't that way when she was young, it doesn't mean that its unrealistic to think that she would react the way she did. People might not like it--hell, this Teela is nothing like the Teela I loved when both she and I were younger. But this doesn't mean that the show is unrealistic. I just means that we get to see more of how she is affected by more traumatic events. She's spent a large part of her life fighting Skeletor, essentially engaged in a war. That is going to wear on someone. Add to that the betrayal, and I can see exactly how she ended up the way she did.

The thing is, I don't really like the person I've become as I've gotten older. I've had a lot of loss--both to death and to other things (divorces)--and its changed me. I wish I could return to the more innocent times of my youth, but that is not realistic. Time and trauma changes people.

See, I embrace Revelation for what it did with the characters because I do see it as entirely realistic. It was not what I expected it to be, and I love it for that. There's a big difference between something not being what you imagined it should be and what is actually realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by JSElshoff View Post
    The MOTU documentary explained the choice of Skeletor's henchmen in the movie as a way to introduce new characters for possible new toys. As a kid, I didn't like the movie at all as it didn't show more of the characters I was familiar with (like Tri-Clops and Trap-Jaw). It gave me the feeling that all the other evil warriors would somehow be "replaced". The most important problem for me was the fact that we only saw a few very unspectular glimpses of Eternia. While I didn't mind the movie partially taking place on Earth, more Eternian scenes would certainly have made it better. I only really started to appreciate the movie sometime in the 90s, when MOTU was in hibernation. The idea of the cosmic key is actually quite fascinating.

Yes, Orko would have been better -- but definitely very difficult to realize given the budget constraints. Actually, though, I liked the character of Gwildor per se, thought that Billy Barty did a great job portraying him, and also really loved the figure. It was the closest to an actual dwarf/gnome character we ever got in the toy line.
    Yeah, I don't hate Gwildor. I actually think he worked pretty well in the movie. And I like the movie then and now. On a side note, did you by chance ever read the comic that was based on the Movie? I don't have it anymore and haven't read it in decades, but I seem to remember at the end something very different happened, something tying Eternia to Earth in a way beyond just them traveling there. I really can't remember and don't know what I'm talking about, but I think they found an American flag on Eternia or something. Can anyone clarify this who remembers?

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    On a side note, did you by chance ever read the comic that was based on the Movie? I don't have it anymore and haven't read it in decades, but I seem to remember at the end something very different happened, something tying Eternia to Earth in a way beyond just them traveling there. I really can't remember and don't know what I'm talking about, but I think they found an American flag on Eternia or something. Can anyone clarify this who remembers?
    I just read/skimmed through it. The only thing I can think of that might be what you're remembering is that the American language is the same as Eternian.

There is a panel halfway through that shows the flag while Man-at-mentions he'd like to know more about earth:
    motucomic3.JPG

Edit: wait, just found what you're talking about:

motucomic4.JPG
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    The whole Andra thing came from the interview the voice actress gave where she mentioned she was asked to say the line "I have the Power". That's all some people need to be convinced she's the new He-man.
    This is true...

And, even though this is the unlikeliest of outcomes, people will hate Revelation for it, crap on it and review-bomb it because of herd-mentality, usually propagated by social media channels.

When this outcome doesn't come to fruition, these same people will be stuck defending their manufactured hate - even though they might find out that they like it (when they actually watch it.)

As for the youtube channels, they are stoked because the next 5 episodes will come just in time to generate tons of revenue for the holidays... all because hate breeds clicks. ugh.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I just read/skimmed through it. The only thing I can think of that might be what you're remembering is that the American language is the same as Eternian.

There is a panel halfway through that shows the flag while Man-at-mentions he'd like to know more about earth:
    motucomic3.JPG

Edit: wait, just found what you're talking about:

motucomic4.JPG
    Hmm... that must be another one of my false memories. Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is true...

And, even though this is the unlikeliest of outcomes, people will hate Revelation for it, crap on it and review-bomb it because of herd-mentality, usually propagated by social media channels.

When this outcome doesn't come to fruition, these same people will be stuck defending their manufactured hate - even though they might find out that they like it (when they actually watch it.)

As for the youtube channels, they are stoked because the next 5 episodes will come just in time to generate tons of revenue for the holidays... all because hate breeds clicks. ugh.
    To me it is really just disgusting that people do this. Trash someone, cancel someone, try to destroy a franchise just go stuff their own pockets. But its clear that's what they do. I just don't understand it.

Hmm... that must be another one of my false memories. Thanks for the info!
    No I think that second pic I added is what you're remembering and it basically implies the first Eternians were NASA astronauts. Which is why English and Eternian were the same.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

I don't think it means specific He-Men. Kinda like if I were to say I have the strength of 10 men, it doesn't mean I have to have specific people
    Somebody said something about Preturnias champions returning to help. I thought maybe that's how he man gets jacked with out the sword. By the fallen champions returning And giving their power back, so that one man can harness it therefore a champion with the strength of ten he men.

No I think that second pic I added is what you're remembering and it basically implies the first Eternians were NASA astronauts. Which is why English and Eternian were the same.
    Yeah, that's it! Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    Somebody said something about Preturnias champions returning to help. I thought maybe that's how he man gets jacked with out the sword. By the fallen champions returning And giving their power back, so that one man can harness it therefore a champion with the strength of ten he men.
    Ah, I missed that part. I thought before that it would be cool in part 2 if the previous champions gave up paradise and came back to help defeat Skeletor. Maybe that's how it happens, but through He-Man. Can't wait to find out!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    My ranking is as follows, but because I love all the different versions, I don't have a scale of best to worst. Instead, my scale is based on how much more I love the different versions.

1. Filmation She-Ra POP
    2. Filmation He-Man MOTU
    3. Netflix She-Ra POP
    4. MYP MOTU
    5. MOTU Revelation
    6. CGI MOTU
    7. MOTU Movie (1987)
    8. New Adventures Of He-Man
    Iʼd rank them differently:

1. Netflix She-Ra POP (the best overall so far, by a looong margin, IMHO)
    2. MYP MOTU
    3. Filmation She-Ra POP
    4. Filmation He-Man MOTU
    5. CGI MOTU
    6. New Adventures of He-Man
    7. MOTU Movie (1987)
    8. MOTU Revelation

Yeah, IMO, Revelation is the worst of the lot so far. The only good/salvageable thing about it, in my view, is the—certainly above average—animation quality (and maybe some of the music). Almost everything else—and most especially the storytelling and character treatment—I find appallingly lacking; some aspects of it even outright insulting, such as its complete disrespect to characters such as Randor (turned from a model good king into a unreasonably temperamental despot) or Teela (turned from a hardworking self-sacrificing best friend into an unbearably egotistical spoiled brat).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; October 16, 2021 at 01:50pm. Reason: typo
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

As I've mentioned before, I apparently liked "Revelation" more than most people did, but I'm very much looking forward to this series ending so that everyone can move on with their lives. At one point I really wanted more Seasons to come but now I kinda don't even think I want that anymore, seeing as how in all likelihood it wouldn't do anything but keep the entire back-and-forth about whether it was awful or not going on forever.

Looking forward to seeing the second half, but honestly I'm already looking past that. Once it's over with and people collectively get the last gasp of outrage out of their system, hopefully there will be some closure by like, say, February. I think it's already safe to say that numbers-wise, it's not going to do well, if you take what people say at face value. The only people watching the second half will be the comparatively few people who liked the first half, mixed with a bunch of people who are just gonna hate-watch it so they can talk about how awful it is.

Then hopefully by January or February, Netflix will release some vague statement about how they have multiple projects in development but that at this time a continuation of MOTU:R isn't one of them, but that "you never know what the future holds", yadda yadda. And then once all the finger-pointing about whose fault it was gets done with, maybe by then we can all just close the book and move on.

Never thought I'd be rooting for the "failure" of one of my favorite franchises, especially an iteration which I personally enjoyed. But, in the bigger picture, that'd probably be the best-case scenario for the most people collectively.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I am curious and hopeful that the last five episodes are stronger and wrap the series up better when looking at all ten episodes together.

But outside of some awful character redesigns, and the painful altering of personalities, the first five episodes managed time really poorly. Not including episode 1, but a lot of this show was slow. After episode one, not much happens... they get a cup from Snake Mountain, they get a sword here, they get a sword there, put them back together, and then fade to black, that's it. I feel the Filmation or 200X series could have masterfully captured all those events in a single episode. One could argue they were character building or some such thing, but they weren't doing a lot of that either. More like listening to Sarah Michelle Gellar whine and whine, and then stretching things out with dialogue and unnecessary scenes. Not a lot of major plot points for the amount of runtime.

And again, not including episode 1, repeat viewing is really kind of painful and boring. Hoping part 2 has some more action scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    As I've mentioned before, I apparently liked "Revelation" more than most people did, but I'm very much looking forward to this series ending so that everyone can move on with their lives. At one point I really wanted more Seasons to come but now I kinda don't even think I want that anymore, seeing as how in all likelihood it wouldn't do anything but keep the entire back-and-forth about whether it was awful or not going on forever.

Looking forward to seeing the second half, but honestly I'm already looking past that. Once it's over with and people collectively get the last gasp of outrage out of their system, hopefully there will be some closure by like, say, February. I think it's already safe to say that numbers-wise, it's not going to do well, if you take what people say at face value. The only people watching the second half will be the comparatively few people who liked the first half, mixed with a bunch of people who are just gonna hate-watch it so they can talk about how awful it is.

Then hopefully by January or February, Netflix will release some vague statement about how they have multiple projects in development but that at this time a continuation of MOTU:R isn't one of them, but that "you never know what the future holds", yadda yadda. And then once all the finger-pointing about whose fault it was gets done with, maybe by then we can all just close the book and move on.

Never thought I'd be rooting for the "failure" of one of my favorite franchises, especially an iteration which I personally enjoyed. But, in the bigger picture, that'd probably be the best-case scenario for the most people collectively.

This seems like one of the saddest states of mind a person can be in. Your post make it sound like you are so emotionally invested that it is seriously disrupting your entire life and you just want the torment to end. It also sound like you care way too much about and put way too much stock in what all the people who dislike the show think of it. Its 2021... there's going to be outrage about everything, and I don't understand why anyone would let that get to them. To just want something you love to end because it is causing perceived controversy is just really depressing to me. You like it, so enjoy it. Why would you not want that to continue? Just because its causing some people to cry? (hint... they're really not that upset about it--they just want something to complain about because they either want attention or to make money off their crap youtube channels and don't really care about the property to begin with). Most people seem to like it--there's just the vocal minority that won't let it go, and it sounds like that's getting to you... why let it?

I love Revelation and would love to see it continue, or another MOTU show, or something. If it doesn't, then there's not much I can do about it but move on, enjoy what we have, and live my life. I don't have a lot going on in life right now due to some health problems. I like falling back on MOTU just as a distraction and a reminder of a happier time in life. But I'm not so emotionally drawn into it that it rules any part of my life. No one--lover or hater of Revelation--should be invested in this to the degree that it is upsetting that much of their life. That's just not healthy.

To each their own, of course--we're not all the same. But to actively hope that something you like ends just so the arguing and hating ends, just seems... well, like the opposition has won and accomplished exactly what they want, which is to corrupt the hearts of the fans. Maybe try to just enjoy what you enjoy and not worry about what other people think. Don't watch what they are saying, because really, who cares? Part 2 may be the end or it may not. It will be what it will be, and its not worth any emotional upset.

Personally, I'll be a little bit depressed (kind of too strong of a word) if this is the end. Because even if there is another iteration in the future, I likely won't be alive for it, with as long as it takes to get into production and finished. But ultimately it doesn't matter because I still have what has been made before to enjoy, and that can't be taken away.

I guess my point is mostly in regard to your first statment... "As I've mentioned before, I apparently liked "Revelation" more than most people did, but I'm very much looking forward to this series ending so that everyone can move on with their lives." Is Revelation really holding up peoples' lives?

Heroic Warrior
    This seems like one of the saddest states of mind a person can be in. Your post make it sound like you are so emotionally invested that it is seriously disrupting your entire life and you just want the torment to end. It also sound like you care way too much about and put way too much stock in what all the people who dislke the show think of it. Its 2021... there's going to be outrage about everything, and I don't understand why anyone would let that get to them. To just want something you love to end because it is causing perceived controversy is just really depressing to me. You like it, so enjoy it. Why would you not want that to continue? Just because its causing some people to cry? (hint... they're really not that upset about it--they just want something to complain about because they either want attention or to make money off their crap youtube channels and don't really care about the property to begin with). Most people seem to like it--there's just the vocal minority that won't let it go, and it sounds like that's getting to you... why let it?
    Ah, the tired old vocal minority argument. Like clockwork.

Most of these people have openly expressed a great fondness for the other Netflix show, which suggests that they don't all have their knives out for the franchise in total. They just want a He-Man series that can entertain them.

Revelations simply didn't.

Read the room.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; October 17, 2021 at 06:02am.

If Revelations continues I honestly think they should hire a better creative team of directors, producers and writers to work on the show.

Reminder: No name calling including terms such as "haters". Thanks.
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...ase-Read#major

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post

Most of these people have openly expressed a great fondness for the other Netflix show, which suggests that they don't all have their knives out for the franchise in total. They just want a He-Man series that can entertain them.

Read the room.
    You wanna talk about reading the room? How about you not read into a reply to someone else and take it completely out of context. It was NOT meant as an argument for or against anything.

Geeze, some people woke up on the wrong side of the castle this morning. My whole point was that some people are WAY to emotionally invested in this--for either side of their love or hate for Revelation. But I guess you just proved that point.

No reason to be reading insults or anything into it when I was simply making points for the well-being of other fans.
    Last edited by King Daddy Bo-Hog; October 17, 2021 at 09:05am.

Heroic Warrior
    Lol I'm the opposite, I was initially fine with the limited series just staying limited, but with time I now just low key want to see it get renewed just to see the chaos it causes

I fully understand that it was meant to be a one off and done. That's why I'd be okay with things like Orko staying dead. I don't think you CAN kill someone like Moss Man. And as far as Roboto goes, well he's a robot....

Do I want it to be a one off? HELL NO! If other people can't handle their child hood heroes in a more grown up way let them watch the CGI show. This is the greatest MOTU we've ever had. Even the nay sayers whine about more episodes to get to the Revelations ark I say give it to them. Show me the Horde,and the Snake men, and the rock men, Rio blast and Extendar. People didn't like the story it was bad/lazy writing, whatever..... 5 episodes in and it's arguably the best 5 episodes of the brand has seen. I said it before and I'll say it again. Gimme four more seasons and a Christmas special.

If we gotta change the voice actors to a more realistic and affordable outcome so be it. I'm pretty sure Kevin Smith is easily replaceable as is SMG. Mark Hamill as well, double duty the CGI team it will be an upgrade as far as Skeletor and Teela go

I LOVE my memories of the Early eighties BUT I don't want to live there. Give me a show that works for me now.

Heroic Warrior
    @ Rikki Roxx:

Personally, I'm actually quite curious about the second half of Revelation -- despite strongly disliking the first. And I'm going to keep an open mind. Even though, in my view, a lot went wrong in the first five episodes and I didn't enjoy them, I have to acknowledge that there is still room for change and for an actually pleasant surprise.

Apart from that, why is it so important to you what others think about a series you like? The fact that there are so many and prominent negative voices might indicate that Revelation is a really polarizing production, okay -- but that has nothing to do with what *you* feel about it. If you liked it and enjoyed it, that's all that matters. I do like some games and some movies that received very mediocre or even bad ratings, but I'll let none of those ruin my fun. Also, judging by this thread and the recent poll, most users on He-Man.org seem to be in favor of Revelation.

---

@ Grayskull Guardsman:

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman
    But outside of some awful character redesigns, and the painful altering of personalities, the first five episodes managed time really poorly. Not including episode 1, but a lot of this show was slow. After episode one, not much happens... they get a cup from Snake Mountain, they get a sword here, they get a sword there, put them back together, and then fade to black, that's it. I feel the Filmation or 200X series could have masterfully captured all those events in a single episode. One could argue they were character building or some such thing, but they weren't doing a lot of that either.
    Good observation. The plot feels very thin and simplistic even for five 25-minute episodes.

Heroic Warrior
    I do feel that this being a limited series really worked against it. The problem was that is simultaneously felt incredibly rushed whilst also feeling like not a lot happened. If they made it more of an adventure to get the two swords it would have at least made it feel less like just going from A to B to C with only a few select conversations between them. Episode 4 is the strongest for me, as it does feel like the most well paced one and most able to stand on it's own legs. Episodes 2 and 3, on the contrary, feel very fractured, with seemingly unrelated things taking place within its short runtime to the point where, on rewatches, I have to remind myself "Oh, we still have to go through XYZ, forgot that it was in this episode!"

It would have also helped develop the characters. Poor Roboto got the worst of the neglect, but even the stronger characters such as Evil Lyn or Orko could have used some more screentime. If there were just a few more obstacles on the way to Subternia, then perhaps the characters would be as fleshed out as people needed them to be. Just an extra few episodes.

Also, of course, I'll always insist that there should have been at least four or five episodes before episode 1, with ep1 being the "finale" for that batch. Would have established the status quo, set up some foreshadowing and character arcs, and then gave us a reason to be sad at the end of ep1 without banking solely on nostalgia.

I do love this show. I am interested in part 2. I just wish we could have had more of it, and it'd be depressing if they let it die because of some discourse.

Quite honestly, I couldn't give two shakes what the dissenters think.

And, more importantly, Mattel/Netflix shouldn't either. Despite what a handful of people (most who couldn't even think for themselves and ran to youtube for a run-down) thought of the show, it was critically successful.

It's just a shame that he who throws the mud farthest gains the most views... meaning that legitimate criticism was drowned out by the mob who willingly believed some incredulous rumors.

Despite whether or not Revelation was always meant to be a limited series, I would love to see more of it... there are so many more great stories to be told in this universe (which, contrary to those same individuals, is a continuation of classic MOTU).
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post

Read the room.
    Speaking of reading the room, the people complaining about Revelation are a vocal minority, which has been qualified for you multiple times across multiple threads. What is "old" and "tired" is you purporting they are a majority, then disappearing like clockwork when presented with facts.

Moreover, their praise for He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is precisely how we know that their criticism of Masters of the Universe: Revelation is not sincere. Both series are by the same creative lead. And He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is an even greater departure from the classic series, which is their chief complaint about Masters of the Universe: Revelation. Nobody is buying it.