Page 96 of 218 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 5432

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

  1. #2376
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    If this is a continuation of old MOTU, then Adora is already She-Ra.

    However, they could really explore more about the Great Rebellion and the war on Etheria... and, bringing it back to Eternia, I would like to do a deep dive into the history of the Snakemen... if it is different from 200X.
    That depends on how much you trust the writer's room to be aware of Filmation She-Ra. Kevin Smith said in his podcast that the writer's room watched all 130 episodes of Filmation MotU and also 200X.

  2. #2377
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by MCX-Eternia View Post
    That depends on how much you trust the writer's room to be aware of Filmation She-Ra. Kevin Smith said in his podcast that the writer's room watched all 130 episodes of Filmation MotU and also 200X.
    There's also legal precedent if they can even use Adora.

  3. #2378
    Heroic Warrior Dina M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post
    I don't think that Teela is going to beat Skelegod, nor do I think that she's going to wield the Sword of Power.

    I think she's going to find Adam and help him turn into He-Man in the end. I think their reasoning is that showing He-Man battling Skeletor in the beginning and in the end will be enough to shut them up. ("See? This isn't the Teela show after all! Now shut up!")
    Mm... I sort of doubt that. Of course, i wouldn't actually MIND it if Teela turned out to be the big hero of Revelation. Long as the story they tell is good, why not? Besides, Teela has this big destiny thing as not only finding out about He-Man/Adam, but also as the daughter of the Sorceress. But I don't really see anything that suggests that He-Man's going to be captured or put out of commission for almost the entire series. Then I'm much more inclined to believe that "time travel" theory I mentioned before (He-Man is stuck in the past and has to team up with He-Ro to find his way back to the present, while in said present the rest of the Heroic Wariors struggle without him... which would explain why He-Ro is apparently such a prominent character in the show)-

    I'm FAIRLY sure, though I'd be happy to be wrong, that they're going to kill off the Sorceress and have Teela eventually take her place. Because that just seems par for the course for this type of story, doesn't it? To show that this isn't a game and the bad guys are done playing around, let's off the Sorceress (maybe have Skeletor keep her a prisoner and torture her for a bit if we're feeling particularly creative), and then Teela finds out she's her mother either just as the Sorceress dies or right after.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

  4. #2379
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    12,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    If this is a continuation of old MOTU, then Adora is already She-Ra.

    However, they could really explore more about the Great Rebellion and the war on Etheria... and, bringing it back to Eternia, I would like to do a deep dive into the history of the Snakemen... if it is different from 200X.
    If it is just a sequel to He-Man & the MOTU, they do not have to necessarily go with the whole Secret of the Sword and Filmation She-Ra route. They could just introduce all the Horde from the MOTU toyline without her. If done right, I wouldn't mind a whole Horde invasion from Despondos or wherever without exploring Etheria.

  5. #2380
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If it is just a sequel to He-Man & the MOTU, they do not have to necessarily go with the whole Secret of the Sword and Filmation She-Ra route. They could just introduce all the Horde from the MOTU toyline without her. If done right, I wouldn't mind a whole Horde invasion from Despondos or wherever without exploring Etheria.
    I think that would be terrible. Hordak as a character has a personal connection to the Eternian royal family. Even as a toy collector, I'm not that interested in just seeing Hordak as a toy with no personality smashing against other toys alongside all the other Horde toys.

  6. #2381
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    12,401
    Writers give characters personality. When Evil-Lyn was going to release Hodak and the Horde eventually in the 200X series, I do not think She-Ra was going to be there right that second. The Horde was mentioned and shown in 200X without She-Ra references. Even with She-Ra possibly showing up later on had the show kept going, it wasn't going to be exactly like the Filmation story.

  7. #2382
    +2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post
    I don't think that Teela is going to beat Skelegod, nor do I think that she's going to wield the Sword of Power.
    Although the caricature position I laid out was purposefully over the top, I have actually heard/read folks batting around the latter of those two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post
    I think she's going to find Adam and help him turn into He-Man in the end. I think their reasoning is that showing He-Man battling Skeletor in the beginning and in the end will be enough to shut them up. ("See? This isn't the Teela show after all! Now shut up!")
    Allowing dubious skeptics to frame the narrative from the beginning as "the Teela show" based on two sentences in a synopsis is a mistake. Why work under the assumption that a baseless premise is true until evidence suggests otherwise? It's almost like a guilty until proven innocent mindset. This creates a faulty paradigm where we start off with the show being problematic for whatever reason and have to reach some imaginary threshold to escape it. The problem with this, as has been pointed out many times already, is the same people who created this nonsensical framing get to constantly move the "threshold" goal post however they want.

    Like Dina M said, Teela having a major storyline seems perfectly reasonable and really has no bearing on He-Man having a storyline of his own. If Teela had one storyline and He-Man had a separate one for most of the show, and they had equal screen time, how would you characterize that?

  8. #2383
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    12,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina M View Post
    I'm FAIRLY sure, though I'd be happy to be wrong, that they're going to kill off the Sorceress and have Teela eventually take her place. Because that just seems par for the course for this type of story, doesn't it? To show that this isn't a game and the bad guys are done playing around, let's off the Sorceress (maybe have Skeletor keep her a prisoner and torture her for a bit if we're feeling particularly creative), and then Teela finds out she's her mother either just as the Sorceress dies or right after.
    I don't like the odds for Sorceress or King Randor for that matter.

  9. #2384
    Heroic Warrior Dina M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I don't like the odds for Sorceress or King Randor for that matter.
    Randor is even more likely to die. Marlena has much better odds of survival though. Randor and the Sorceress tend to be like the big sacrificial lions, but Marlena usually makes it.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

  10. #2385
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    22,027
    Crazy question, but what about Duncan?

    Teela is the captain of the guard, but Duncan and Randor/Marlena are over her in rank. Wouldn't Man-At-Arms in charge, if Randor/Marlena aren't around? Is it MAA that sends Teela on the quest to reassemble the Masters after everything gets turned upside down? I'm thinking that MAA is too busy leading and keeping things running to go on a quest, so he sends Teela.

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  11. #2386
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    7,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If it is just a sequel to He-Man & the MOTU, they do not have to necessarily go with the whole Secret of the Sword and Filmation She-Ra route. They could just introduce all the Horde from the MOTU toyline without her. If done right, I wouldn't mind a whole Horde invasion from Despondos or wherever without exploring Etheria.
    I could go for this... it would be a good compromise if the writers want to avoid the She-Ra angle (for legal reasons or other), but I would still like to hear mention of the destruction/oppression that Hordak has wrought in his wake. And a mention of rebel forces who rose up against him. (Even without specific details, this is a nice avenue to keep open for further development down the road...)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    Although the caricature position I laid out was purposefully over the top, I have actually heard/read folks batting around the latter of those two.


    It reminds me of when people were so sure that Captain Marvel was going to swoop in and kill Thanos easy-peasy...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  12. #2387
    Heroic Warrior Stratos88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Crazy question, but what about Duncan?

    Teela is the captain of the guard, but Duncan and Randor/Marlena are over her in rank. Wouldn't Man-At-Arms in charge, if Randor/Marlena aren't around? Is it MAA that sends Teela on the quest to reassemble the Masters after everything gets turned upside down? I'm thinking that MAA is too busy leading and keeping things running to go on a quest, so he sends Teela.
    In a recent tweet Kevin said we'd be getting a lot of Duncan and he's in almost every episode, so I'm thrilled about that. They announced a voice actor for Marlena so she'll be fine, but Randor is probably dead. The Queen will probably be running the show, so I don't think Duncan will be running things. If Skeletor doesn't occupy Grayskull and The Sorceress survives I could see Duncan taking the role of a protector of Grayskull where everyone else gives up apparently. That assumes that Skeletor doesn't bother holding Grayskull and instead takes the palace or keeps Snake Mountain as his seat of power.

  13. #2388
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    22,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It reminds me of when people were so sure that Captain Marvel was going to swoop in and kill Thanos easy-peasy...
    Between the media hype of the character and the way that entertainment was going, it was such an easy assumption to make!

    People can assume/think/speculate/guess/suspect whatever they want. But people are stating rumor and speculation as fact. Even doing the gymnastics to make the pieces fit from every interview and soundbite. This fearmongering over what people THINK is going on dilutes legitimate complaints whenever entertainment values lectures over storytelling. That's the problem I have.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    In a recent tweet Kevin said we'd be getting a lot of Duncan and he's in almost every episode, so I'm thrilled about that. They announced a voice actor for Marlena so she'll be fine, but Randor is probably dead. The Queen will probably be running the show, so I don't think Duncan will be running things. If Skeletor doesn't occupy Grayskull and The Sorceress survives I could see Duncan taking the role of a protector of Grayskull where everyone else gives up apparently. That assumes that Skeletor doesn't bother holding Grayskull and instead takes the palace or keeps Snake Mountain as his seat of power.
    I think Duncan wouldn't be the overall leader; that would be the queen. But I do think he'd be the general for military missions and attacks.
    I'm not sure if he's moreso the general from 200X, the inventor from Filmation or a fusion of the two.

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  14. #2389
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    7,807
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Between the media hype of the character and the way that entertainment was going, it was such an easy assumption to make!

    People can assume/think/speculate/guess/suspect whatever they want. But people are stating rumor and speculation as fact. Even doing the gymnastics to make the pieces fit from every interview and soundbite. This fearmongering over what people THINK is going on dilutes legitimate complaints whenever entertainment values lectures over storytelling. That's the problem I have.
    I completely agree.

    When opinions, rumors, and speculation are stated as fact, it only serves to divide / polarize the fan community.

    This was especially the case with Captain Marvel. Some people said the movie was going to bomb - it didn't. But, that didn't stop them from continuing the narrative about Disney buying thousands of tickets, empty movie theaters, driving an agenda, etc, etc.

    People are allowed to not like something... heck, they're even allowed to post their theories on YouTube! But, I think it's silly to tell others why they are wrong for liking it... especially when the truth gets bent to fit the narrative.

    The same thing is happening with Revelation. I think some the exact same posts can be seen over in the Princesses of Power threads... almost word-for-word.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  15. #2390
    +2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I don't like the odds for Sorceress or King Randor for that matter.
    If writers don't calm down with the Sorceress bloodlust pretty soon, we're going to have create a Sorceresses in Refrigerators website. It seems like every time there's a new continuity these days, we jump to "well, of course the Sorceress has to die so Teela can take her place" faster and faster. I know this is not supposed to be a "new" continuity per se, but come on. Does the position of Sorceress of Grayskull not have a retirement plan or something?


    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Crazy question, but what about Duncan?

    Teela is the captain of the guard, but Duncan and Randor/Marlena are over her in rank. Wouldn't Man-At-Arms in charge, if Randor/Marlena aren't around? Is it MAA that sends Teela on the quest to reassemble the Masters after everything gets turned upside down? I'm thinking that MAA is too busy leading and keeping things running to go on a quest, so he sends Teela.
    I'm curious what the rationale will be for him not being with Teela. Whatever she's supposed to be doing sounds like it's "averting the end of the world/universe" levels of importance, so it seems like MAA would be with her instead of making sure the trains run on time or whatever.

    I wonder if Fisto and Clamp Champ will bite it? I don't see any voice actors listed for them. I'm kind of wondering if a lot of characters will die off right away. The list of heroes with voice actors is a pretty skimpy and odd lot.

  16. #2391
    Heroic Warrior Stratos88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I'm curious what the rationale will be for him not being with Teela. Whatever she's supposed to be doing sounds like it's "averting the end of the world/universe" levels of importance, so it seems like MAA would be with her instead of making sure the trains run on time or whatever.
    I'm really worried that they are going to make them estranged after Teela finds out about Adam/He-Man. Getting ****** at Duncan and shutting him out for however long is just going to make Teela look bad.


    I wonder if Fisto and Clamp Champ will bite it? I don't see any voice actors listed for them. I'm kind of wondering if a lot of characters will die off right away. The list of heroes with voice actors is a pretty skimpy and odd lot.
    I've been wondering about the lack of voice credits for other characters myself. I guess you can just have them fighting silently while the score is blasting, but it'd be a little weird. And the other Masters just being MIA needs to be addressed somehow.

  17. #2392
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    12,401
    It sounds like there is some bad blood concerning Adam's secret, which potentially means that Teela and Duncan could have a bit of a falling out. Teela does seem to be hanging out with Orko just fine, though.

  18. #2393
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    7,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

    It reminds me of when people were so sure that Captain Marvel was going to swoop in and kill Thanos easy-peasy...
    You couldn't help yourself, could you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Between the media hype of the character and the way that entertainment was going, it was such an easy assumption to make!
    Yep, and the character wasn't exactly organically woven in . . .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynaman View Post
    He doesn’t have to. That is a concept referred to as “animation lead time” where production can take months if not years. There are rare exceptions (South Park) but good art takes time
    If one works on the show, that person would inherently have more knowledge. That is the reason for the question. It was a question, not an attack.

  19. #2394
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    22,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It sounds like there is some bad blood concerning Adam's secret, which potentially means that Teela and Duncan could have a bit of a falling out. Teela does seem to be hanging out with Orko just fine, though.
    Even worse than Adam's secret is this: "The Sorceress was my mother the whole @#$%& time and you didn't @#$%& tell me?!!!"
    Teela would never curse her father out like that, but THAT would be one hell of a wedge between the two!

    Orko didn't tell her that he knows too!!!!

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  20. #2395
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    7,244
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Yep. And also.... if you've been around here for any great length of time, you'll know that Jukka knows what he is talking about VERY well.

    -Johnny C
    If one works on the show, that person would inherently have more knowledge. That is the reason for the question. It was a question, not an attack. I am well aware of his knowledge, and given such knowledge and workings with Mattel in the past, is another reason for the question.

  21. #2396
    In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    If this is a continuation of old MOTU, then Adora is already She-Ra.

    However, they could really explore more about the Great Rebellion and the war on Etheria... and, bringing it back to Eternia, I would like to do a deep dive into the history of the Snakemen... if it is different from 200X.
    I agree with this.

    The only issue is if they even have access to She-Ra and her cast of characters due to how the rights break down. As a continuation/spiritual successor of Filmation, I would love if they could bring She-Ra, the Rebellion, and the Horde (as enemies of the Rebellion.... I'm sure the rights to simply use the Horde exist for the characters from the vintage toy line) into the fold. But if for some reason they do not have access to that, then I'd rather they just keep it ambiguous, like She-Ra and the Rebellion battling the Horde could still be happening simultaneously on Etheria, but it just never happens to get mentioned.

    As much as I love the Horde, I really don't want them "repurposed" in a way that contradicts Filmation if She-Ra and Co. can't be involved.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; June 18, 2021 at 04:40pm.
    ____________________________________________

  22. #2397
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post
    I don't think that Teela is going to beat Skelegod, nor do I think that she's going to wield the Sword of Power.

    I think she's going to find Adam and help him turn into He-Man in the end. I think their reasoning is that showing He-Man battling Skeletor in the beginning and in the end will be enough to shut them up. ("See? This isn't the Teela show after all! Now shut up!")
    But I mean He-man was always showing up at the end to help fix whatever needed fixing.

    This series isn't a series of one shot episodes. It's a continuous story. It makes complete sense that He-man wouldn't be a major part of every episode.

    If Man-at-Arms was the show focus would anyone care? I think the idea of placing female characters in a lead position over their male counterparts has gone to people's heads. Teela has always been a major character in the MOTU line. Second only to He-man when it comes to heroic warriors and I'd bet she was easily second only to He-man in cartoon appearance.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

  23. #2398
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    22,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    I've been wondering about the lack of voice credits for other characters myself. I guess you can just have them fighting silently while the score is blasting, but it'd be a little weird. And the other Masters just being MIA needs to be addressed somehow.
    Oh, about that...this comes from Facebook...

    Ted Biaselli: Fisto and Clamp Champ aren’t in the credits… but you know they’re in there. Don’t worry… there’s more info to come and you’ll see more of your favorites.
    Me: Clamp Champ and Fisto speak, they just aren't voiced by big name actors?
    Ted Biaselli: They are. 😏. I’m actually a little star struck by Clamp Champ. We just haven’t announced them.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/motu...5213611431754/

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  24. #2399
    Heroic Warrior Nikolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    But I mean He-man was always showing up at the end to help fix whatever needed fixing.

    This series isn't a series of one shot episodes. It's a continuous story. It makes complete sense that He-man wouldn't be a major part of every episode.
    Yeah ... I see your point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    If Man-at-Arms was the show focus would anyone care?
    Of *course* they would. I know the 'Teela show' probably seems like a sexist complaint to some of you, but I wouldn't won't Man-at-Arms, Ram-Man, Cyclone or Extendarr being the main focus of the good guys, just like I wouldn't want Mer-Man (who is my favorite Evil henchman) take the spotlight over Skeletor, who is the main antagonist. Give them time to shine, but not at the expense of He-Man and Skeletor.

    I asked a question before (not towards you in particular): Would She-Ra fans 'be ok' if She-Ra was getting benched in her OWN series in order for Bow to take the lead? Or Glimmer? Or Madam Raz? Anyone who'll say 'yes' is a liar. It doesn't matter if She-Ra has dozens of episodes behind her back. She's the star of Princess of Power - she's the protagonist. She's the reason the majority of She-Ra fans go to see the series. Imagine waiting 30 years for a She-Ra reboot/sequel, and when you get it, it's Bow taking the lead.

    I'm not saying that He-Man and She-Ra should hog the spotlight ala Goku and turn the supporting cast into drooling helpless bystanders in order to make the protagonists look good, I'm saying not to go the entire other way as well.

  25. #2400
    Heroic Warrior Stratos88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Oh, about that...this comes from Facebook...

    Ted Biaselli: Fisto and Clamp Champ aren’t in the credits… but you know they’re in there. Don’t worry… there’s more info to come and you’ll see more of your favorites.
    Me: Clamp Champ and Fisto speak, they just aren't voiced by big name actors?
    Ted Biaselli: They are. 😏. I’m actually a little star struck by Clamp Champ. We just haven’t announced them.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/motu...5213611431754/
    What?! Why wouldn't they just announce the entire cast?! Are you telling me my boy Stratos might be in the show?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •