Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,451 to 1,456 of 1456

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    It's weird that Mattel did not release better pics of these yet. Whenever a leak of a Transformer comes out, Hasbro usually releases a better pic within a few days or less. The same with movie set pics or recordings. Cmon, Mattel! First impressions matter, and these did not go over well...
    Not really, I think it's quite obvious these were not meant to be announced or shown to the public yet. Considering they have been keeping the designs of the characters from the Revelation show hidden for so long, the figures would have been unveiled alongside the trailer with some fanfare. This leak was unfortunate and was an error.

I think we should just wait and see what happens. It's good Mattel hasn't shown anything else after this or tried to clear up anything. They should only announce things when it's the right time.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Not really, I think it's quite obvious these were not meant to be announced or shown to the public yet. Considering they have been keeping the designs of the characters from the Revelation show hidden for so long, the figures would have been unveiled alongside the trailer with some fanfare. This leak was unfortunate and was an error.

I think we should just wait and see what happens. It's good Mattel hasn't shown anything else after this or tried to clear up anything. They should only announce things when it's the right time.
    That's a good point, but I thing Mattel should be trying to do some damage control at this point. I think it's clear that while Mattel cares about the fans they don't seem to be making much of an effort to get any kind of feed back from us.

Like did anyone know about this fan vote on Twitter?
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 3/6/2021

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    That's a good point, but I thing Mattel should be trying to do some damage control at this point. I think it's clear that while Mattel cares about the fans they don't seem to be making much of an effort to get any kind of feed back from us.

That looks like just something they are doing for fun.

Actual votes, like which figures would be in Origins were heavily promoted accross facebook, instagram etc.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post

they're probably reading this exact topic. online forums are an excellent way for these companies to get an idea of what their customers think

and if they ARE reading this... then do a favour and make Evil-Lyn actually look like Evil-Lyn... no more of these complete makeovers of characters that end up looking nothing like they are supposed to

Court Magician
    I highly doubt they'd change anything this late in production. Remember, the show is coming out this summer, provided there are no delays.

Quote Originally Posted by tpi View Post
    they're probably reading this exact topic. online forums are an excellent way for these companies to get an idea of what their customers think

and if they ARE reading this... then do a favour and make Evil-Lyn actually look like Evil-Lyn... no more of these complete makeovers of characters that end up looking nothing like they are supposed to
    Given what I've seen at previous Power-Cons, it's probably one person (maybe under 5) that are reading these threads from Mattel, if even that many.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX