Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

I'm just really ready to see this. Aching really.

I'm watching the latest (3/25/20) episode of Fatman Beyond, and Kevin Smith is talking a little about the series. He says it's at least a year away, and says they're wrapping up the scripts, he's making any writing changes requested by Netflix or Mattel. He's says it's become something that he's really, really proud of.

As a He-Man fanatic in the truest sense I am just excited for new content. If it has nothing new, it is basically dead and I love that it is thriving. Because it is my favourite property perhaps I give it more leeway than anything else, but they have been consistently good when allowed to make things. Heck, so far the newest comics (that I have been able to keep up on) have been spotty at best, down right terrible (in art or writing at times) but overall even then they are fun, entertaining, or cool in some way. Some of it has even been great. But even at it's worst I'd rather have more than none at all.

She Ra has been a very good show and I'll be sad to see it end. A part of me thinks the second He Man show is (even though I understand that this has been basically or specifically denied) going to be Adam's story from the new She Ra show. Which would be great. And if not, great, whatever.

I just want more. 2 Shows? My cup runneth over.

Now to just try to be patient.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    As a He-Man fanatic in the truest sense I am just excited for new content. If it has nothing new, it is basically dead and I love that it is thriving. Because it is my favourite property perhaps I give it more leeway than anything else, but they have been consistently good when allowed to make things. Heck, so far the newest comics (that I have been able to keep up on) have been spotty at best, down right terrible (in art or writing at times) but overall even then they are fun, entertaining, or cool in some way. Some of it has even been great. But even at it's worst I'd rather have more than none at all.

She Ra has been a very good show and I'll be sad to see it end. A part of me thinks the second He Man show is (even though I understand that this has been basically or specifically denied) going to be Adam's story from the new She Ra show. Which would be great. And if not, great, whatever.

I just want more. 2 Shows? My cup runneth over.

Now to just try to be patient.
    wheres the confirmation that the second He-Man Show and She-Ra are not connected?

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I'm just really ready to see this. Aching really.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcope View Post
    I'm watching the latest (3/25/20) episode of Fatman Beyond, and Kevin Smith is talking a little about the series. He says it's at least a year away, and says they're wrapping up the scripts, he's making any writing changes requested by Netflix or Mattel. He's says it's become something that he's really, really proud of.
    Doh!!! And Yes!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcope View Post
    how many minutes into the video?

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    how many minutes into the video?
    Sorry, I don’t know exactly. It was towards the beginning.