Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325
Results 8,101 to 8,105 of 8105

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Connoisseur of plastics VelvetPython's Avatar
    It just occurred to me- there was no moral at the end of Revelation. I guess you don't have to hit every trope but it wouldn't be out of place with all the other easter eggs.
    Skeletor?!? May the dark gods burn his evil soul!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetPython View Post
    It just occurred to me- there was no moral at the end of Revelation. I guess you don't have to hit every trope but it wouldn't be out of place with all the other easter eggs.
    Sure there was a moral. Two, in fact.

"You are not bound by rules - feel free to make your own instead."

Also,

"You can commit genocide and get away with it, as long as you're sorry for committing it in the end."

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    In your opinion only but I digress
    And everything you are saying is also just your opinion and not a fact. Let's not pretend like the case is otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    And everything you are saying is also just your opinion and not a fact. Let's not pretend like the case is otherwise.
    So back again when will you quit? I thought you had better things to do than bug people....Never learn

I love how people can say something I don't like it and do not agree then someone else tells me how to react?

WOW! stay you DOE

Heroic Warrior
    CBR seem to believe that Teela and Andra were supposed to have a romance and that it got 'nixed'

https://www.cbr.com/masters-of-the-u...andra-romance/

Adam and Teela as an endgame has never been realized before in animation even if it's happened in the comics and the original spin-off bibles. We were well overdue representation for them in this medium. These people already had their 'victory' with Adora/Catra.

It's also a case of them seeing what they want to see. Teela's whole deal the entire show was in figuring out how to grieve for her best friend and process his betrayal of her trust while learning to forgive him and come to understand his need for secrecy, the whole time, she is clearly in love with him and noone else.