Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297
Results 7,401 to 7,406 of 7406

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    How much fan fiction have you read? From what I've seen, even if Revelation was ten times worse than it is, it would still be better than the best of fan fiction.
    It's been a while since I've read any here but I would point out that (at least IMO) there's some really good fan fiction here at the .org to read. Very interesting takes on a lot of characters and story lines.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    How much fan fiction have you read? From what I've seen, even if Revelation was ten times worse than it is, it would still be better than the best of fan fiction.
    Not much but what I read had better plots.

Heroic Warrior
    Sturgeons' Law applies to everything. Even professional work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    Sturgeons' Law applies to everything. Even professional work.
    I like to think about it this way: I have my favorite foods. But every now and then I'll crave a little something different that's not necessarily my favorite. It's just a little variety that both keeps things from being repetitive and makes me appreciate my favorites a little more.

I guess I mean to say some of the things that aren't that great can still be entertaining when you're in the mood.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Well, I guess its all subjective too.

I'm just not a fan of fan fiction. Reading or writing it. IMO, if you want to write a story, tell your own instead of deriving most of it from something of someone else's. I know, people can write what they want; I don't disagree, I'm just not interested in it.

I want to see what authorized people create for the MOTU property. I think its also why I accept Revelation as it is--I don't go into something with expectations. I just like to see the vision they have for it. But random people creating love interests and pointless plots for the overall MOTUniverse, just doesn't do anything for me.

But, I've been told many times that I'm an ass, so, I'm probably making someone mad with my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I just want to mention that you stink!!

My nosiness NEEDS to know what happened and you're just sitting there with all the answers!
    Ha ha, and I haven't even mentioned what I know about the CGI show....