Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347
Results 8,651 to 8,657 of 8657

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Hmm, in regards to abilities, I believe you're describing MYP Moss Man versus Filmation Moss Man. While not a MYP expert, my recollection is he was a lot more powerful in the MYP series.

Also, I don't think Moss Moss was in touch with the actual ground, just the flora inside.
    I may be remembering wrong. I thought he grew up from the ground below.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Hmm, in regards to abilities, I believe you're describing MYP Moss Man versus Filmation Moss Man. While not a MYP expert, my recollection is he was a lot more powerful in the MYP series.

Also, I don't think Moss Moss was in touch with the actual ground, just the flora inside.
    I can't remember Moss Man from filmation I don't think he could do anything besides blend in to his surroundings though if even that. Visually they were clearly using MYP Moss Man where Skeletor would have been lucky to get a word in before he found himself in a pod hurling through the air to the sea of rakash Magic fire or not.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I may be remembering wrong. I thought he grew up from the ground below.

It was off screen. Possibly from the trees on the side? But in the Filmation show, when Moss Man would go to sleep he would transform/appear like the nearby plants, whatever that might be. Camouflage of sorts. Good spy quality.

But I guess what I'm saying is with all this fauna, I still believe this is like an indoor garden inside of Grayskull / The Hall of Wisdom, and there is no access to the actual ground soil if he had those vast MYP powers. But that's just an observation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    I can't remember Moss Man from filmation I don't think he could do anything besides blend in to his surroundings though if even that.
    He could talk to the other plants too and have long conversations with them, and grow his limbs like vines too.
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

But I guess what I'm saying is with all this fauna, I still believe this is like an indoor garden inside of Grayskull / The Hall of Wisdom, and there is no access to the actual ground soil if he had those vast MYP powers. But that's just an observation.
    Yeah I see it could be from anywhere he emerges. I don't know, I guess I'm thinking he was able to get inside the castle through some path and with his ability to grow so quickly I'd think he'd have a better chance of surviving a fire attack (even a magical one). Didn't he say he was like a million years old?
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Just finished watching it with my wife last night, her reaction as someone who has minimal knowledge of MOTU said it was one of the worst shows she's ever watched. The best part about this entire reboot was the initial trailer. That's it. Aside from that, I thought it was absolute garbage. Glad Kevin Smith got himself off from killing characters just because he could. I bet that's really what made him so excited as the story progressed.

But hey, glad some of you found enjoyment out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Just finished watching it with my wife last night, her reaction as someone who has minimal knowledge of MOTU said it was one of the worst shows she's ever watched.
    Can you elaborate on what was it that she hated? Characterization? Dialogue? Plot holes?

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Aside from that, I thought it was absolute garbage.
    Wow, nothing redeeming in score, animation, acting, nothing?
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~