Page 100 of 240 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5989

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix Series

Heroic Warrior
    As of today, the trailer has over 5.6 million views on YouTube.

**** SO WHAT if the focus isn't He-Man?!?!

We are getting a great looking new MOTU cartoon!

Watch the first episode. if you don't like it turn it off! Exactly what i did with the new She-Ra.
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

These "articles"that people keep referring us to are getting so poorly written that I just don't know what to say now.

Sure hope the "witch" of Castle grayskull doesn't hurt anyone...

Heroic Warrior
    In the words of Charlie Brown, "Good Grief".

There's a lot of people who really seem to want this show to be terrible, despite saying otherwise. I'm not even going to try and untangle that circuitous logic...

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    These "articles"that people keep referring us to are getting so poorly written that I just don't know what to say now.

Sure hope the "witch" of Castle grayskull doesn't hurt anyone...
    A lot of times there's this weird trend of articles turning things into synonyms, no matter what it is. I want to say it's mass plagiarism they're trying to get around via this, but it ends up just turning it into nonsense that doesn't relate to the brand at all.

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    As of today, the trailer has over 5.6 million views on YouTube.
    And over 12 million counting every sources

this is not just great for MOTU ,it's great for a animated series .

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    Allegedly a reliable redditor spoiler hound has heard something about the opening episode of Revelation, pretty much follows the same narrative we keep hearing from people not privy to Mattel or Smith's plans though, so if you're all for this show and weren't convinced then, you won't be convinced now
    I think most people with any sense realize He-man will not be in every episode and Teela will probably be the main player. This is not odd nor unexpected from a series that's not a bunch of stand alone episodes.

But He-man is going to die in the first episode? That's idiotic. No franchise is going to come in and just kill off it's main/most popular character, especially after the Optimus Prime debacle.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    No franchise is going to come in and just kill off it's main/most popular character, especially after the Optimus Prime debacle.
    People got pretty mad over John Connor in Dark Fate and Joel in the Last of Us Part 2.

What is it 30 days before we can put this one to bed or fire up the outrage machine for people in control of my beloved childhood heroes, being stupid enough to now "kill" the main character. Rather than knock him down for an episode or five.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    **** SO WHAT if the focus isn't He-Man?!?!

We are getting a great looking new MOTU cartoon!

Watch the first episode. if you don't like it turn it off! Exactly what i did with the new She-Ra.
    Yeah, I mean, we can always hope for a proper reboot/remake/sequel in the next 15 years.

Hey, maybe when I'm 80 years old they'll finally nail it.

Not that I'm in any hurry ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post
    Yeah, I mean, we can always hope for a proper reboot/remake/sequel in the next 15 years.

Hey, maybe you should wait for the show to come out before assuming it will be horrible.
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaidas View Post

OR...or.....how about having to wait till next season since this one was so popular? Huh? Could you wait that long?
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

I’m not reading any more of the leaks, they are all saying the same stuff Clownfish.tv did anyway.

I’m kinda expecting everyone in the show to “think” He-Man is killed at the end of the first episode but he is actually sent back in time instead and thus “missing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I’m not reading any more of the leaks, they are all saying the same stuff Clownfish.tv did anyway.

I’m kinda expecting everyone in the show to “think” He-Man is killed at the end of the first episode but he is actually sent back in time instead and thus “missing”.

This makes way more sense

Yep, this is where I'm at as well. The inclusion of He-Ro makes me hopeful that there will be a B plot with Adam learning something from him so he isn't entirely absent from the season.

that is what I figure with he-ro showing up.
    cogito ergo doleo

Heroic Warrior
    I hope the creators stay true to He-Ro's original design like they've done with the others. I could see this being a character where they say, "Let's re-imagine this character..."

I've been thinking about this character, for better or worse, since I found out about him as an adult, and learning how close he (and Eldor) were to being the next wave of figures that never were. It would be nice to see some respect paid his way to make him cool.

The trailer did look good, apart from the 3D elements, which were really really bad, at least we know for the most of it, the show is going to be stunningly animated, though as we can ascertain from the trailer, it is comprised from either one or two episodes at the very most! The main issue I'm concerned with is what happens after this/these episode/s, as we have pretty much all seen, the image of the later Teela with the Wehrmacht haircut and the confirmation that 'Revelations' refers to Teela. So is this actually a follow on series from the original show, or is it just another retake? Or an alternative universe type deal?
    Demand quality.

As with all rumors so far related to this show, I'm in the mindset of "I'm not entirely expecting them to do that, but at the same time it wouldn't shock me in the least."

I mean even if they do "kill" He-Man in the first episodes they'll undoubtedly resurrect him for the final or second-to-last episode. It's just... I'm not convinced that MOST people who would be excited for this show would really be excited about a MOTU show with barely any He-Man in it. Guess we'll see, if they do decide to go that route.

Again, not saying I expect them to. Just saying that I also wouldn't be surprised in the least. As others have pointed out, there's been a slew of "revivals" in recent years from Terminator to Star Wars where the people in charge of the stories severely miscalculated on what it was people actually liked about those series. It's really no surprise to me that so many people are expecting something to go wrong with this one, too. I mean if it turns out good that would be a huge exception to how things generally go these days. When EVERY revival series/movie/etc. turns out to be lousy, you can't fault people for being skeptical that MOTU, of all things, would turn out to be the exception that turns out to be good.

We'll see.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

I haven't been on here for a while and with all the talk about the new series I was compelled to revisit this forum to see what die hards had to say about what they have seen or heard so far because that She-Ra Netflix ish was an abomination so I had to go to the old skool cartoons and comics to get me hyped for the upcoming series.

First off, Mark Hamill voicing Skeletor? They gonna have to really suck to mess this up. I see all these platforms on youtube dogging this ish about Teela taking up the mantle as Eternia's savior like that is out of bounds for the show, huh? In Teela's Quest which is like the second cartoon ep in the original series she learns Sorceress is her mother so she is part of a lineage of power and the fact that her father and Adam would keep that secret from her, the character being upset is not far fetched although I would prefer a Teela that gets past that and marries Adam like in Eternity War. Shoot, in Eternity War she became the Sorceress! Definitely not a fan of Teela having a girlfriend and was hoping to FINALLY see Adam and Teela in a relationship realized in animation outside of comics but hey, we still have the comics
    HAT.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    Allegedly a reliable redditor spoiler hound has heard something about the opening episode of Revelation, pretty much follows the same narrative we keep hearing from people not privy to Mattel or Smith's plans though, so if you're all for this show and weren't convinced then, you won't be convinced now

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/06/h...evelation.html
    Found the original post on reddit. There is not much to it. Almost reads like trolling. He claims that He-Man dies in the first episode. Even I don't believe that rumor, even if I do believe the show will be mostly about Teela. Mattel would never allow them to kill off He-Man.

Last edited by Tallstar; June 23, 2021 at 06:23am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Well, at least he seems to be having fun.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

The idea that everyone thinks He-Man is dead, but he is really back in time or an alternate universe with He-Ro sounds plausible. IF he were to get sidelined after the first episode, I hope he at least appears in a plot line B during the episodes before he is brought back to the main story.

I'm going to go into MOTU Revelation with an open mind and an open heart, I am excited for this new series. I also look forward to the CGI series and I hope we see pictures and trailers for that series as well soon.