Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1059

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from Super7

Finally a April figure with the correct proportions and without wax skin or shining plastic, doubly articulated for half the price.

Was it so hard to get it right, Super7?
    I can't imagine what a fiasco Cheetara and Steelheart will be.

While this line hits all the nostalgic and toyetic feels, I now worry about how long these figures will last without breaking (looking at you Foot Soldiers) or turning completely non poseable. And yet, these figures look amazing assembled all together in a group and it's that display aspect that keeps me coming back. My biggest issue with the latest wave is that the quality is slightly off all around. There are bigger gaps between bicep or foot parts.The tiny connector pin for the legs seem to be more fragile on all the figures than past waves and it's very apparent with Rocksteady in comparison to my Bebop. The paint app on my Mikey head is kinda sloppy around the bandana and in the white eyes whereas Raph and Leo's are perfect. It's surely disappointing and I hope others had better luck with their figures, but I will definitely consider being more choosy about future orders after the 4th wave comes through at the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by anti_climacus View Post
    While this line hits all the nostalgic and toyetic feels, I now worry about how long these figures will last without breaking (looking at you Foot Soldiers) or turning completely non poseable. And yet, these figures look amazing assembled all together in a group and it's that display aspect that keeps me coming back. My biggest issue with the latest wave is that the quality is slightly off all around. There are bigger gaps between bicep or foot parts.The tiny connector pin for the legs seem to be more fragile on all the figures than past waves and it's very apparent with Rocksteady in comparison to my Bebop. The paint app on my Mikey head is kinda sloppy around the bandana and in the white eyes whereas Raph and Leo's are perfect. It's surely disappointing and I hope others had better luck with their figures, but I will definitely consider being more choosy about future orders after the 4th wave comes through at the end of this year.
    Super 7 still has not fixed the wonky hip articulation with the Turtles... and now, Metalhead has it too.

I seriously get stressed every time I move any of their legs forward, backward or side-to-side...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    Finally a April figure with the correct proportions and without wax skin or shining plastic, doubly articulated for half the price.

http://imgfz.com/i/hqV9ePa.jpeg

Was it so hard to get it right, Super7?
    I thought that was meant to be Kimberly the Pink Ranger.

I had no idea that was supposed to be April until I saw another website.

Evangeline Lily maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I thought that was meant to be Kimberly the Pink Ranger.

I had no idea that was supposed to be April until I saw another website.

Evangeline Lily maybe?
    I think that they were going for this look:

https://twitter.com/boomstudios/stat...520301057?s=20

Last edited by Ornclown; August 4, 2021 at 01:21am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I posted this in the SH thread... it belongs over here too.

Yeah, I was mistaken on the vac-metal.

I couldn't find the original reveal video for wave 3 (although, all the others were there on youtube...?) so, maybe I was just having wishful thoughts.
    Ok this is just weird because I was like 100% sure that the vac-metal chest was confirmed in 1 or 2 YouTube interviews. I remember this was the reason I never emailed Super7 about using vac-metal on the chest because it had already been confirmed before. I'm worried that some Mandela-effect is going on here.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rioblast View Post
    Ok this is just weird because I was like 100% sure that the vac-metal chest was confirmed in 1 or 2 YouTube interviews. I remember this was the reason I never emailed Super7 about using vac-metal on the chest because it had already been confirmed before. I'm worried that some Mandela-effect is going on here.
    I can confirm this. I heard these interviews myself. But be careful, some people will call you a liar or laugh at you for simply mention "YouTube interview". Even though Brian from Super7 did dozens of them.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    A youtuber. Lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I've preordered the Hasbro ones, but since Super 7 has both licenses, I would love if eventually we could get Ultimates version of the TMNT Power Rangers.

I have no issues with Rocksteady's leg pins. They're actually quite sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    I can confirm this. I heard these interviews myself. But be careful, some people will call you a liar or laugh at you for simply mention "YouTube interview". Even though Brian from Super7 did dozens of them.
    "Dozens of them?" Wow! Really?!?! Can you provide us links to these interviews where he mentions the vacmetal?

I just listened through 5 interviews Brian did over the last year where he discusses this line and specifically this wave and nowhere does he mention them using vacmetal. He mentions that they are using paint to get a "vacmetal look" but I could not find any example of what you are claiming.

I'm not calling anyone a liar. I just don't see any proof of your claims. If I'm wrong I will humbly apologize. Do you have those links?

Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    Yeah man, I am not calling you a liar but if you are gonna make the claim that he said it then just link it so we all can see it too. I just never heard him promise vac metal and on all the sites it was sold nothing about vac metal was mentioned. Hey, if you are right that's cool. I haven't watched any interview. I just don't believe everything people say on the internet since our memories sometimes fail us for what we thought we heard and not what was said.
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I've preordered the Hasbro ones, but since Super 7 has both licenses, I would love if eventually we could get Ultimates version of the TMNT Power Rangers.
    Don't give them any ideas...

Although, Power Ranger TMNT Ultimates in the spring of 2029 would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    For those that want the Super 7 figures that would be fine as there is the Hasbro versions for us that don't want Super 7 figures.
    Same with regular TMNT, Power Rangers, G.I. Joe and Transformers etc their is other options for fans to get figures from Hasbro, Bandai, NECA etc.

Now if only Warner Bros would take that advice and let some other companies make Thundercats figures.

Anyone else still waiting for their BBTS preorder for this wave to be fulfilled? I preordered back in September 2020 and unsure why others have had them hit their piles of loot already.

Quote Originally Posted by Timpopkid View Post
    Anyone else still waiting for their BBTS preorder for this wave to be fulfilled? I preordered back in September 2020 and unsure why others have had them hit their piles of loot already.
    Michaelangelo and April haven't really hit yet. In one of Brian's interviews he talks about a figure or figures being held up at customs or such. Just look at Ebay and you'll see all that you need to know. Practically no one has those two "In Hand" and for sale yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Timpopkid View Post
    You ordered late. I got my set last week but I ordered mine on 6/25/2020. You just didn't make the first batch of figures.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    For those that want the Super 7 figures that would be fine as there is the Hasbro versions for us that don't want Super 7 figures.
    Same with regular TMNT, Power Rangers, G.I. Joe and Transformers etc their is other options for fans to get figures from Hasbro, Bandai, NECA etc.

Now if only Warner Bros would take that advice and let some other companies make Thundercats figures.
    I'd approach that from the opposite direction and wish WB would let Super7 make Mattel style DC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    I'd approach that from the opposite direction and wish WB would let Super7 make Mattel style DC figures.
    I wouldn't care so long as it's not the only option since McFarlane are making great figures.

Widget
    When's wave 6 going to be shown anyway?

This one was supposedly going to take chances by including one or more non-toy figures.

My guess would be a toy-ified Armaggon, Jagwar, Dreadmon, or Ninjara.

This one was supposedly going to take chances by including one or more non-toy figures.

probably after most people have wave 3 in hand.
    cogito ergo doleo

I received an email from Super 7 stating they would begin shipping out Wave 3 in the next couple of weeks. So they have finally received Wave 3 in the warehouse.

That's a relief. I can't wait for these guys.

While the delay sucked, at least Wave 4 shouldn't be too far behind at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

As King Khan stated, after Wave 3 is shipped out, Wave 6 should be revealed sometime after that.

Heroic Warrior
    Man it really bothers me that this line don't have peg holes. One thing I do is make dioramas with foot pegs so my figures are always secure in the dio so I don't have to open up the door to the display case to always fix things. I could make my own peg holes but thats ridiculous to have to do that to a 50 doallr figure that should have peg holes. Its 2021 a d peg holes are like 1977. They should either release an accessory pack with feet with holes for every figure especially the turtles but all figures or eat the cost and just give us one since it's their mess up not the consumers.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Although I'm glad to add her to the collection... I have to say:

This is NOT a FIFTY DOLLAR figure...

Based on the Fwoosh pics, I really love the April sculpt.

I have a feeling I'll end up being okay with her - but again I don't have my figures in hand yet.

I love the updated vintage toy headsculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Based on the Fwoosh pics, I really love the April sculpt.

I have a feeling I'll end up being okay with her - but again I don't have my figures in hand yet.

I love the updated vintage toy headsculpt.
    Like I said earlier, the sculpt is gorgeous it's the just the paint that ruins the heads. This head actually looks MUCH better than the one I got. Not that I am accusing them, but it almost looks like Fwoosh photoshoped this pic.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    While the bar is very low, this is probably the best April O'Neil action figure ever produced. That being said, agreed with the above comments, this is not a $50+ figure.