Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Classics is done, then what figures do you think we honestly have missed out on?

I'm mostly disappointed that we never got a finished New Adventures lineup and that we need POP variants and a few more Filmation POP characters for it to feel complete.

Personal wants that were never made:
    - Kayo
    - Hoove
    - Crystoll
    - Drissi
    - Nocturna
    - Spinwit
    - Staghorn
    - Master Sebrian
    - The Twiggets
    - Hunga the Harpy
    - Clawdeen
    - King Ahgo
    - Starburst She-Ra
    - CATRA VARIANTS!
    - Joya
    - Red Knight
    - Admiral Scurvy
    - the remaining NA characters I didn't list
    - Chef Allen!

And there's plenty more past that, while I wouldn't personally buy, but deserve to be made, like the Masks of Power Demons, Lady S, King Miro, Tuvar & Baddrah, Melaktha, Filmation Marzo, Songster, METEORBS, 200X variants... there's a ton of life in the old line yet. To see it shuttered is depressing. :/

Club Grayskull ending without Leech sucks too. I'd like to have seen them take a 2nd pass at Frosta as well.
    Where's the rest of the Vintage New Adventures?
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Hoove, Chef Allen, Catra variants, Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Filmation Faker

Filmation Zodac

Twiggets

Red Knight

...that is it...all I am going to miss.

My list would be so long that it would not even fit in this forum.
    It would include beasts, vehicles, NA, 200X, minicomics ... endless.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by posternia View Post
    It kind of reads the other way, that there has been an OCD list compiled of every known character that ever got 2 seconds of screen time on the cartoon or comic to be made into MOTUC because "just because" and to hell with MOTUO trying to bring back core characters to mainstream modern kids and media, because a couple of guys want a 500+ character display on their shelf.

I mean if you were to go back to the time when New Adventures was being broadcast as a new show, nobody was watching it then when it was a thing. I would guestimate that before the internets, people who knew of MOTU in the 80's had never ever heard of New Adventures as a thing at least well in the 2000's, the number of buyer for such NA figures now could only be maybe a hundred people total worldwide, if that.

And I mean, twiggets? come on guys the version of you back in 1986 wouldn't have bought a twigget at retail. That's why we had Smurfs.
    Considering how many people are listing NA and Twiggets as wants, I'd have to disagree.

The Twiggets, particularly Sprag, Spritina, and Sprocker, were in most of the Filmation She-Ra episodes and were very prominent in the show, with some episodes specifically focused around them. Now that we have the rest of the Great Rebellion characters, they are a pretty noticeable omission in the lineup. Are they "cartoony", as your comparison to the Smurfs seems to indicate? Sure. So what's wrong with that? Orko, Kowl, Loo-Kee, Madame Razz, Broom, Imp and other characters we already have in the line are "Saturday Morning Cartoon"-esque and they stand right alongside He-Man, She-Ra, the Horde, etc. I don't see the big deal. They are prominent woodland "little people" types who fit right into the fairy tale vibe of the Whispering Woods saga.

Also, it isn't just "a couple of guys" who want more characters in the lineup. Characters like Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, 200x King Miro, and the Masks of Power Demons, for example, are pretty highly demanded by the hardcore fanbase who collect these.

In addition, there were a good number of "converts" to New Adventures when they saw the Four Horsemen sculpts and how they blended, for the first time ever, with the rest of the MOTU & POP characters. Things can change over time. A lot of people disliked or resented NA when it came out back in the day, sure, but the characters have grown on a lot of fans over the years. They look absolutely incredible in Classics form, and the increase in their popularity is evidenced by the fact that they appear quite prominently on the cover of issue 2 of the upcoming DC comic series. Are they big sellers like Man-At-Arms, Clawful, Fisto, etc? Of course not! But they have grown in popularity a bit, probably enough to at least kickstart the rest of them on a one-by-one basis. We'd like to complete our lineups! Also, Lizorr would be a badass figure in Classics form.

When it comes to obscure characters, yes, we are pretty far down the rabbit hole. Again, so what? I want more obscure stuff like Sharella, Shezar, Scrollos, He-Ra, and Minox either because they play a role in the mythology or because they are cool - or both.

All of this doesn't mean that I love these characters more than our beloved famous core characters. It's just that I already have those in various styles and form factors. However, I do not have a single Hunga the Harpy or Col. Blast, for example, and Classics is realistically the only avenue to get stuff like that, outside of customs. They'll never go this deep again with any line, so why end it now when we have our only chance to get some of these characters, most likely for the only time, ever?

My feeling is that we can totally still have Origins, which will bring in new collectors, kids, and existing collectors, but also keep Classics going for hardcore collectors who love all corners of the mythology. I don't see why MOTUC has to "go to sleep."

General Question for Collectors of Other Lines with many, many characters:
    Out of curiosity, does the Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Transformers, etc fandom deal with this "who cares" or "we have enough figures" reaction from collectors. I guess I've always had the impression that those fandoms are rife with collectors who seriously want every official character they can get in the line. Do these same discussions and "I'm ready for it to end" feelings happen in those fandoms?
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; August 21, 2019 at 03:05pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    100% agree (especially with Karatti...seriously hes a masterpiece! and in my personal top 10 of MOTUC) I do think that the Heroes are a hard sell..and Hydron sadly suffered from 'Fat Suit' armor (that dreaded era) but Icarius is still pretty amazing, and Im sad we never saw Tatarus or Vizar both have so much potential in the hands of the Horsemen.

k
    I was really disappointed with Icarius and Tuskador's head sculpts and the Fat Suit armour on Skeletor, He-Man and Hydron.

The bloated armor was not just the case of NA. There are other characters that had the same problem: Spikor, Snake-Face, Mosquitor ...

... and btw. I am not a customizer but based on advises of some capable people here at .org I reduced the bloated armor on Hydron, NA Skeletor and Flogg and they look great! If they released them again fixed I would buy them.

My list is pretty big also, but the biggest hole for me is the remaining basic NA figures. They are some of my favorites...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Well, I jumped ship after the Ultimates. I found the figures produced by Super 7's own factory to be abysmal.

That said, I wish we had gotten several more Ultimates from Mattel's factory:

Man at Arms, Stratos, Zodac, Buzz Off, Man E Faces, Roboto, Prince Adam, She-Ra, Mer-Man (vintage toy version), Beast Man, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, Whiplash, Clawful, Evil Lyn

As for new figures, I'd still like (from Mattel's factory):

All of Fuerza-T, Leo Faker, Evil Robot, 200X He-Man
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Well, I jumped ship after the Ultimates. I found the figures produced by Super 7's own factory to be abysmal.

That said, I wish we had gotten several more Ultimates from Mattel's factory:

Pretty much this. I think genuily Mattel was not very happy at how S7 handled or continued with MOTUC, same QC issues, just more CS not working properly and just re-issues of the same 10 A-list to earn more than possibly can. And now TMNT classics a 45 each? Man, I'd have paid that price if Bandai would have continued with their Figuarts line;
    I really dont know If I'd have purchased MOTUC for that price, too much not worthy. 200$ per 1 wave? Guess I would have passed to a 1:4 deluxe Mondo or Sideshow statue at that point
    Prototype are always great then final production......another story

Having said that, Motuc is a ended line for Matty, if ever we'll see something will be SDCC exclsuives or like that, and if Super7 will have access to that business again in the future, well guess they'll start from the scratch, and release an ultimate 2ns version of He-Man, Teela and so on......do not expect Blast, Ra Jar, Hunga or Miro much sooner than you think
    Last edited by Triklops 1; August 21, 2019 at 07:31pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Too many to list, but I'm gonna pick the most essential for my collection:

- NA: The remaining of the important figures like Sagitar, Lizorr, Vizar, Butthead, Hoove etc.
    - 200X: Tuvar and Badra, ABC Giants (Azdar, Belzar Chadzar), and maybe just for their awesome radical look (Trap-Jaw, Buzz-Off and the Sorceress).
    - Vintage: Attak-Trak, Spydor, Dragon Walker, Land Shark, Battle Bones, Fright Zone.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

Out of curiosity, does the Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Transformers, etc fandom deal with this "who cares" or "we have enough figures" reaction from collectors. I guess I've always had the impression that those fandoms are rife with collectors who seriously want every official character they can get in the line. Do these same discussions and "I'm ready for it to end" feelings happen in those fandoms?
    I collected Star Wars since I was 6 years old, that's almost 40 years collecting same line, and as an adult collector I always went for thos obscure characters. For example, every time a new character from the Cantina or Jabba's place was issued, that was like a treasure for me. Trying to complete the Cantina set with all of those characters that have less than 1 second of exposure was always my delight. On the contrary, I was not so excited about one more Luke Skywalker, unless sculting was superb. And, I feel the same with MOTUC, I don't need a zillion versions of He-Man and the main characters, but I love concepts and other obscure characters that have an interesting design. Well, back to the point, I always felt that Star Wars fans had that hunger for the new never-produced obscure characters. The more mysterious a character, the more fandom it had. Boba Fett anyone? i know Boba Fett is now a celebrity, but back in the days of the original trilogy, he had just some seconds of exposure, yet to be the most demanded bounty hunter in the whole Star Wars universe, just because the design was cool and he looked pretty badass.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Most of what I see from transformers is complaints that we are getting yet another minor retool and repaint. It has gottena little carried away to be honest. That said, while that remains my first fandom, Ive been able to plug into the motu community a bit more. But over there, a deep cut is more of a "no way they actually went that far down!" Reaction. Heck, anymore I prefer the deep cuts to yet another prime.

Turbo Orangutan Kosmic JimPansen's Avatar

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    While there are tons of characters who could have been made, I feel that these are the holes in the classics collection:

- King Miro (appeared in the Filmation and 200x cartoons, and seemed to be of importance in the classics bios and minicomics)

- Hunga (Filmation POP villain; could have been an awesome toy by the 4H, could have been released with extra harpy heads so that people can build an army of harpies against She-ra, Queen Angella and Glimmer)

- Twiggets 3 pack (These little fellows appeared in various POP medias and had a great role in the Great Rebellion)

- Lady Slither (awesome snake Lady, could 've been made with an extra tail; she is the leader of the Revenge Squad and the Diabolical Snake)

- Sagitar (probably one of the most wanted NA character, would have been an awesome figure/beast to display along the Galactic Guardians)

- Skeleteen (leader of the new Evil Warriors, he is Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's son, his design is rather cool, and would be cool to display opposite Dare)
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    The big two for me have always been Vintage Toy Catra and Vintage Toy She-Ra. Guess that's just not gonna happen now....
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    Yes! I want these so bad...SO bad...
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    Most of what I see from transformers is complaints that we are getting yet another minor retool and repaint. It has gottena little carried away to be honest. That said, while that remains my first fandom, Ive been able to plug into the motu community a bit more. But over there, a deep cut is more of a "no way they actually went that far down!" Reaction. Heck, anymore I prefer the deep cuts to yet another prime.
    Yes so many Optimus Primes and Megatrons. Granted the Siege Voyage figures are a big improvement over a lot of the previous versions made in the last 10+ years but thats still an awful lot of Primes and Megatrons LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    While there are tons of characters who could have been made, I feel that these are the holes in the classics collection:

- King Miro (appeared in the Filmation and 200x cartoons, and seemed to be of importance in the classics bios and minicomics)

- Hunga (Filmation POP villain; could have been an awesome toy by the 4H, could have been released with extra harpy heads so that people can build an army of harpies against She-ra, Queen Angella and Glimmer)

- Twiggets 3 pack (These little fellows appeared in various POP medias and had a great role in the Great Rebellion)

- Lady Slither (awesome snake Lady, could 've been made with an extra tail; she is the leader of the Revenge Squad and the Diabolical Snake)

- Sagitar (probably one of the most wanted NA character, would have been an awesome figure/beast to display along the Galactic Guardians)

- Skeleteen (leader of the new Evil Warriors, he is Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's son, his design is rather cool, and would be cool to display opposite Dare)

Yep! Most of these are definite holes in the collection.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Considering how many people are listing NA and Twiggets as wants, I'd have to disagree.

The Twiggets, particularly Sprag, Spritina, and Sprocker, were in most of the Filmation She-Ra episodes and were very prominent in the show, with some episodes specifically focused around them. Now that we have the rest of the Great Rebellion characters, they are a pretty noticeable omission in the lineup. Are they "cartoony", as your comparison to the Smurfs seems to indicate? Sure. So what's wrong with that? Orko, Kowl, Loo-Kee, Madame Razz, Broom, Imp and other characters we already have in the line are "Saturday Morning Cartoon"-esque and they stand right alongside He-Man, She-Ra, the Horde, etc. I don't see the big deal. They are prominent woodland "little people" types who fit right into the fairy tale vibe of the Whispering Woods saga.

Also, it isn't just "a couple of guys" who want more characters in the lineup. Characters like Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, 200x King Miro, and the Masks of Power Demons, for example, are pretty highly demanded by the hardcore fanbase who collect these.

In addition, there were a good number of "converts" to New Adventures when they saw the Four Horsemen sculpts and how they blended, for the first time ever, with the rest of the MOTU & POP characters. Things can change over time. A lot of people disliked or resented NA when it came out back in the day, sure, but the characters have grown on a lot of fans over the years. They look absolutely incredible in Classics form, and the increase in their popularity is evidenced by the fact that they appear quite prominently on the cover of issue 2 of the upcoming DC comic series. Are they big sellers like Man-At-Arms, Clawful, Fisto, etc? Of course not! But they have grown in popularity a bit, probably enough to at least kickstart the rest of them on a one-by-one basis. We'd like to complete our lineups! Also, Lizorr would be a badass figure in Classics form.

When it comes to obscure characters, yes, we are pretty far down the rabbit hole. Again, so what? I want more obscure stuff like Sharella, Shezar, Scrollos, He-Ra, and Minox either because they play a role in the mythology or because they are cool - or both.

All of this doesn't mean that I love these characters more than our beloved famous core characters. It's just that I already have those in various styles and form factors. However, I do not have a single Hunga the Harpy or Col. Blast, for example, and Classics is realistically the only avenue to get stuff like that, outside of customs. They'll never go this deep again with any line, so why end it now when we have our only chance to get some of these characters, most likely for the only time, ever?

My feeling is that we can totally still have Origins, which will bring in new collectors, kids, and existing collectors, but also keep Classics going for hardcore collectors who love all corners of the mythology. I don't see why MOTUC has to "go to sleep."

My experience is that people get sick of the main 10 or so characters although they’re always eager for a new version. Cap with chain mail scales was hotly demanded. Folks want a beefier Romita Spider-Man. With TFs people want a character’s scale adjusted a lot.

And a small, vocal group want everything from the vintage toys remade. There’s less passion for media based characters unless they were pretty major/memorable, Ie. The stars of episodes.

A lot of the passion lies in the middle. Folks are always eager for a new Rodimus or Wheeljack or Cyclonus or Jazz. Or Jubilee or Storm or Scarlet Witch. The upper half of the B-list. Folks want those remade constantly in every variant style, with art style variations, with sculpt changes, with a dash of purple in scarlet instead or a blue done a bit darker.

Translated to MOTU, people would want all the Ram Mans and Fistos and Triclopses. You’d see more interest in Vs. Snakemen Triclops getting a figure than either He-Man (although most would buy all the He-Men) or Miro or Slither. People would want shelves full of nothing but Fisto or Trapjaw variations.

My biggest misses:

Starburst She-ra
    Toy-style Catra
    Lady Slither
    200x Sorceress
    King Miro
    Hunga
    Mini-comic Tri-Klops

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    A lot of the passion lies in the middle. Folks are always eager for a new Rodimus or Wheeljack or Cyclonus or Jazz. Or Jubilee or Storm or Scarlet Witch. The upper half of the B-list. Folks want those remade constantly in every variant style, with art style variations, with sculpt changes, with a dash of purple in scarlet instead or a blue done a bit darker.
    To illustrate how accurate that is, you just named two of the four characters I sort of collect. I wonder if that is more common among TF fans. My adult collecting has primarily been focused on specific characters I like:
    MOTU - Skeletor
    TF - Rodimus, Wheeljack, Optimus, Soundwave
    Star Wars - Royal Guards
    DC - Nightwing

it helps limit my collecting to stay within my budget, something I had to do given how many TF's come out every year.

Not to say I don't get other figures, but they are more sporadic than those.

That's the great thing about MOTU, even though we're almost 300 characters deep, most people can rattle off a list of 10-20 figures they still want, and the lists will really vary.

For me, these are the characters who are big holes, who I would want before I could look at my collection and feel completely satisfied:

Weaponstronic (Artilla)
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Staghorn
    Butthead
    Hoove
    Lizorr
    200X Roboto
    King Miro (200X)
    Hunga the Harpy
    The Twiggets

Characters I would really love to see but could live without:

Sawtooth
    Colonel Blast
    Toy Catra
    Lady Slither
    200X Sorceress
    Tuvar
    Baddhra
    Bubblor
    Major Header
    Great Black Wizard
    Captain Randor
    Ice Armour He-Man
    Winged Skelcons
    Quick Flick
    Vypor
    Reptilax
    Strettch Nek
    Muck Man
    Missle-Toe
    Bug-Eye
    Ever-Mean
    Slob-Boar
    Tug O'War

Flimation needs:

LEECH
    Rattlor
    Whiplash
    Kobra Khan
    Webstor
    Multibot
    Horde Troopers
    Ram Man
    Bow
    Two Bad
    Catra cat form

I hope Mattel will periodically issue Classics figures to collectors, as I feel the following figures have been missed:

Vintage mini comics:

Kex Queen
    Tri-klops
    Sorceress Pink
    Teela pink
    Garn
    Seeress/ Wizardess POP
    Princess Rana
    Six-armed Obelisk Warrior
    Mask of Power Demons
    The Glorm
    Ice Hacker

Star Comics:

Lt. Andra
    Brain Beast
    Faker caucasian

Vintage Toy:

Catra
    Screech (vintage scale, to carry heroic warriors)

Concepts:

Red Beast
    Sharella
    Lord Choloh
    He-Ra
    Sultra

Vintage media:

Damon
    Minox
    Shezar

Filmation (Classics):

Hunga the Harpy
    Enchantress
    Kothos
    Negator
    Colonel Blast
    Starchild
    Kol-Darr
    Sybiline
    General Tataran
    Marlene Glenn white
    King Helios

Filmation Club Grayskull:

Ram-man
    Count Marzo
    Catra cat form
    Multi-bot

Movie / William Stout:

Beast-man

200x toys:

Snake Teela
    Prince Adam
    Slime Mutant

200x media:

Oracle
    Queen Andreeno
    Snake Mekaneck
    Snake warriors
    Illumina
    Tuvar
    Baddrah
    Dwarf Marzo
    Odiphus

Classics mini-comics:

Zombie SKELETOR
    Muck-man
    Major Header
    Lady Slither
    King Miro
    Beast Lord
    Spinwhizz
    Sssnarl
    Vypor
    Ssstretch Nek
    Compactor
    Robotwoman
    Jet Pak
    Ra-Jarr
    Skeleteen
    Odor
    Saw-tooth
    Goldenrod
    Great Black Wizard
    Skelcon winged

DC Comics;

Goddess of Serpos Teela
    Witch Saryn

That's a long list of needed Classics figures!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I only collected Classics / Collector's Choice style (No Filmation style), so my Want List has been so small for years. I'm bummed I'll never see

Red Beast (to pair with Vikor and Demo-Man)
    Attak Trak (to round out the Fighting Foe Men Vehicles and the Monogram Models)
    Space Mutants: Hoove, Lizzorr, Butthead and Staghorn
    Sharella (Pre-Goddess, POG design)
    200x Oracle (to round out the Powers of Grayskull/Preternia analogues)
    Tony Guerrero He-Man
    1987 Film: Man-At-Arms, Teela, Sorceress, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man
    Fuerza-T: Would've been a fun Power Con Set
    All Hail the 4 Horsemen for 12 Years of Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I hope Mattel will periodically issue Classics figures to collectors, as I feel the following figures have been missed:

Vintage mini comics:

Kex Queen
    Tri-klops
    Sorceress Pink
    Teela pink
    Garn
    Seeress/ Wizardess POP
    Princess Rana
    Six-armed Obelisk Warrior
    Mask of Power Demons
    The Glorm
    Ice Hacker

Star Comics:

Lt. Andra
    Brain Beast
    Faker caucasian

Vintage Toy:

Catra
    Screech (vintage scale, to carry heroic warriors)

Concepts:

Red Beast
    Sharella
    Lord Choloh
    He-Ra
    Sultra

Vintage media:

Damon
    Minox
    Shezar

Filmation (Classics):

Hunga the Harpy
    Enchantress
    Kothos
    Negator
    Colonel Blast
    Starchild
    Kol-Darr
    Sybiline
    General Tataran
    Marlene Glenn white
    King Helios

Filmation Club Grayskull:

Ram-man
    Count Marzo
    Catra cat form
    Multi-bot

Movie / William Stout:

Beast-man

200x toys:

Snake Teela
    Prince Adam
    Slime Mutant

200x media:

Oracle
    Queen Andreeno
    Snake Mekaneck
    Snake warriors
    Illumina
    Tuvar
    Baddrah
    Dwarf Marzo
    Odiphus

Classics mini-comics:

Zombie SKELETOR
    Muck-man
    Major Header
    Lady Slither
    King Miro
    Beast Lord
    Spinwhizz
    Sssnarl
    Vypor
    Ssstretch Nek
    Compactor
    Robotwoman
    Jet Pak
    Ra-Jarr
    Skeleteen
    Odor
    Saw-tooth
    Goldenrod
    Great Black Wizard
    Skelcon winged

DC Comics;

Goddess of Serpos Teela
    Witch Saryn

That's a long list of needed Classics figures!
    Fantastic list!