Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Chance for Classics as Exclusives?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    At Powercon Brian confirmed that they were not making any more MOTUC due to the new Origins line from Mattel. Instead they are focusing on Conan, Turtles, and Thundercats.
    Yes, they are not making now, even in SDCC Brian said they are not making too and waiting for something in Mattel.

The question really is "Super7 is not making Classics until when?" They still have the license and the desire to do so, that's is why it is possible Classics is not done yet.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Yes, they are not making now, even in SDCC Brian said they are not making too and waiting for something in Mattel.

The question really is "Super7 is not making Classics until when?" They still have the license and the desire to do so, that's is why it is possible Classics is not done yet.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Well I had a conversation with him at Powercon and it doesn't sound likely anytime soon. He said they're focusing on the new stuff. Mattel's is Origins. And there will most likely be a separate movie line from what it sounded like from Mattel. So I wouldn't hold my breath. Sucks but that's what it sounded like to me.

Well I had a conversation with him at Powercon and it doesn't sound likely anytime soon. He said they're focusing on the new stuff. Mattel's is Origins. And there will most likely be a separate movie line from what it sounded like from Mattel. So I wouldn't hold my breath. Sucks but that's what it sounded like to me.
    Can't argue if you had an actual conversation with him. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it.Just keeping hope high... but I can be happy with what we got and made.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Val was being a bit coy about Disco Skeletor in the last RGD... so... who knows?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Val was being a bit coy about Disco Skeletor in the last RGD... so... who knows?
    I maintain the best hope for Classics in the medium term would be Mattel doing 200x 2 packs (most of the main 200x characters were never officially released despite having tooling) as a GameStop or Target collector corner exclusive.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    That sucks indeed. So I guess if there is still a chance we have to get ready for a long wait...
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$