Thread: Thanks for accepting me!!

Thanks for accepting me!!

Hi

At last, I can join the forum. Itīs a dream come true!! As I never had a non free mail account, I never could join!!! But now at last itīs possible!! Thanks a lot to the webmasters!! Itīs a perfect time to be here!! I played a lot with the original toy line (i was born 1980). And now, with a new movie and a new animated series in the works, i couldnīt be happier. Thanks a lot again for everything. And sorry for my bad english. Iīm from Spain.

P.D: Any Spanish fans out there?

Welcome aboard, my man! Don't apologize for your English. You speak it a million times better than I so Spanish.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Zorjo!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community, it's awesome to hear from the fans in Spain!! It's definitely a great time to be a Masters fan with all the great things coming soon. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

First of all, thanks everybody for your warm welcome! Youīre awesome!! Itīs really a pleasure to be here. But i have a question about the way the forum works. I understand that registration with a free emai account has severe limitations. But in the rules, it clearly states that the tier 1 donation entitles users to register with any valid e-mail address they want, which includes Gmail, Yahoo, etc. I have just registered with a gmail account and I havenīt pay anything. Why is that? On the other hand, if I pay, for example, the tier three donation, Will I have access to the marketplace? I ask that because it seems that the only difference between tiers is the size of the photo album, the size of your avatar, the number of PM you can send and recieve, a special color coded username on the forums, a free fan e-mail address from she-ravers.com, tha badges and in some cases, the vBulletin code in your Signature. But it donīt say anything about the marketplace.

Thanks again for everything!!

Yes, a tier 3 donation would grant you access to the marketplace as well as the other perks that you mentioned.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Ok. I have just donate 50 USD (Tier 4) !! But I warn you that the email account I used to register at Pay Pal is different that the one I have used to register here. Is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorjo View Post
    Ok. I have just donate 50 USD (Tier 4) !! But I warn you that the email account I used to register at Pay Pal is different that the one I have used to register here. Is that a problem?
    As long as your PayPal address is a verified address, I think you'll be all set.

Ok!! Thanks!! When I will get access to all the perks of the Tier 4? The free email of she-ravers, the badge, etc...

Thanks for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorjo View Post
    Ok!! Thanks!! When I will get access to all the perks of the Tier 4? The free email of she-ravers, the badge, etc...

Thanks for all!
    You're very welcome! It usually takes about 24 hours or so for your account to be updated with the perks.

Ok. Iīll wait. Thanks a lot!!

Welcome to the forums! And there's quite a few Spanish fans here on the forums. Glad to count you among them.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome to the .org, thank you for being a part of us now! Have fun spending your time here and enjoy posting on the forums! Feel free joining the conversation and stay tuned contributing to the community discussing on all about MotU!