Thread: What Panels and/or Guests would you Like to see at Power-Con 2020?

What Panels and/or Guests would you Like to see at Power-Con 2020?

What Panels and/or Guests would you Like to see at Power-Con 2020?

It looks like Power-Con is likely returning in 2020 and the 35th anniversary of the She-Ra cartoon & toyline will be one of the themes. Hopefully, a lot of guests from the original She-Ra can make the con since that cast and crew are getting older and who knows how many more opportunities to get them to appear down the road exist. Here are some of my ideas:

She-Ra: Princess of Power Creative Panel: It would be nice to see a creative one with the likes of Bob Forward, J. Michael Straczynski, and others. It is too bad Larry DiTillio passed away earlier this year.

She-Ra: Princess of Power Voice Actors Panel: Featuring Melendy Britt (It would seem a bit odd to have a 35th anniversary celebration without her), Erika Scheimer (I know she is typically hard to get in August), Alan Oppenheimer (in at least 15 episodes of She-Ra as characters that mostly originated in He-Man), and/or Diane Pershing (Netossa and Spinerella).

Special showing of The Secret of the Sword and/or He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special: Both are celebrating 35 years. R. D. Robb, who was the voice of Miguel and is currently a producer in Hollywood, would be a nice guest for a special showing/panel of the Christmas Special. He was also in A Christmas Story, my favorite X-Mas movie of all time.

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power voice actors panel: It didn't happen in 2019 like I thought it might, but new episodes should still be coming out in 2020. A lot of actors to choose from like Aimee Carrero and AJ Michalka. Even if one can't get some of the more well known actors that have live action gigs that may keep them busy, there are still others like Grey DeLisle (Razz & additional voices, Daphne in Scooby-Doo) and Keston John (Hordak & Grizzlor) that probably wouldn't be as hard to get.

Masters of the Universe: Revelation panel: I guess this one will depend on how far along the show is at that point. Hopefully, it is far enough along for a preview or to show the debut episode.

Filming for the movie should be well underway as well, if they plan on sticking to that March 2021 release date.
    Something relating to that would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Filming for the movie should be well underway as well, if they plan on sticking to that March 2021 release date.
    Something relating to that would be nice!
    Yeah. If all goes well on the movie front, I would think a presence of some sort should be there. So the directors, the Nee Brothers, should get a panel of some sort.

A Nee brothers panel (with maybe a couple of the actors) would be cool.

Super 7 showing off a new wave of classics.....
    ILLUMINA TIME! !

Quote Originally Posted by limelitemach1 View Post

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know if I'll make it out to a power-con but regardless...………….....

When I see threads like this my instinct is to say have a little bit of every to appeal to all.

but when there is a movie coming out make it a bit more about the movie and/or past movies.

or when there is a new comic coming out like that upcoming multiverse one make a few comic heavy panels.

Yes. I know. Easier said than done. But you asked.

Would my answer be different if i had gone a time or two. maybe.

Widget
    bring back the thundercats and tmnt panels (though tmnt alone is too big i guess as a property).

Quote Originally Posted by rs_jr View Post
    bring back the thundercats and tmnt panels (though tmnt alone is too big i guess as a property).
    Mega Construx for sure. Anyone involved with the new series and movie is also a given.
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

Toy wise can we get some classics. Be awesome if some new sculpting is done, but if not, I am sure SnakeMen repaints on that two pack should go over very well one would think. I guess thinking other exclusives they will do Starburt Shr-ra with fabric cape. People might be crazy for some of the classics repainted in toy colors like a 3pack of some of the following Casta, Glimmer, Frosta or any other...like Entrapta.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limelitemach1 View Post
    this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

A part 2 to this She-Ra Origins 2016 panel might be interesting since the speaker sounded like she still had a lot more goodies to share:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=uh678r_4ri4

If Alan Oppenheimer, Diane Pershing, and Melendy Britt get invited, I hope it is fairly early since they sometimes get booked fairly far in advance.

As long as the voice of She-Ra is there, I'm good!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella