Thread: Power-Con 2019 ReAction Exclusives now available from Super7

Power-Con 2019 ReAction Exclusives now available from Super7

Earlier this August, Super7 attended Power-Con 2019 and brought some exclusive Masters of the Universe ReAction Figures with them: New Grizzlor and Mantenna figures based on the original 80s toys and a new 4-legged version of Modulok! Super7 is now offering the remaining stock of these releases while supplies last!

Click here to buy Grizzlor
    Click here to buy Mantenna
    Click here to buy Modulok

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Earlier this August, Super7 attended Power-Con 2019 and brought some exclusive Masters of the Universe ReAction Figures with them: New Grizzlor and Mantenna figures based on the original 80s toys and a new 4-legged version of Modulok! Super7 is now offering the remaining stock of these releases while supplies last!

Click here to buy Grizzlor
    Click here to buy Mantenna
    Click here to buy Modulok
    I remember there being a forth form for Modulok, what happened to it? We already have A and B thanks to the regular release and this is "D". Did they scrap the "C" version?
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I remember there being a forth form for Modulok, what happened to it? We already have A and B thanks to the regular release and this is "D". Did they scrap the "C" version?
    I wonder if there’s another half of this wave that will be exclusive to NYCC — Dark Grizzlor, Top Toys Modulok and Modulok C.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    How did I miss these? They look better than the Filmation version, especially Mantenna.

Picked up Mantenna and Grizzlor
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Widget
    I agree, I prefer these to the prior cartoon colors. I wonder if my subconscious is telling me "these are the colors the toys should be" since I played with them in my youth?!? I purchased all three, along with Stinkor that I was holding out on. It will be interesting to see if these sell out quickly like Hordak/She-Ra.

I like these and have ordered... however it would have been nice if they had been on the regular Castle Grayskull card like grey Hordak was.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Dammit LOL! I bought the Mantenna but then I just had to go back and buy the Grizzlor. There's just something about those vintage toy colors. Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    I wonder if there’s another half of this wave that will be exclusive to NYCC — Dark Grizzlor, Top Toys Modulok and Modulok C.
    Modulok (C) is the red four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes, purple crotch, version shown at NYFT 2019.
    I also was wondering when this version is going to be released.
    You can see the photo from NYTF here:

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Modulok (C) is the red four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes, purple crotch, version shown at NYFT 2019.
    I also was wondering when this version is going to be released.
    You can see the photo from NYTF here:

https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...ains2_full.jpg
    I'll grab "C" as well when it's released. I'm not saying I know this for any kind of fact, but I'm *speculating* they're going to get some mileage out of this particular character. I can see them doing green and yellow versions of this for some reason in my mind's eye.

ReAction Master
    I just watched the video of the Super7 panel. I’m so happy that they seem to be so close to confirming a ReAction Battle Cat! That’s my Grail! Sign me up for a Panthor too! (Flocked!) Maybe this Christmas?

I just watched the video of the Super7 panel. I’m so happy that they seem to be so close to confirming a ReAction Battle Cat! That’s my Grail! Sign me up for a Panthor too! (Flocked!) Maybe this Christmas?
    Battle Cat is a really, really exciting thought. And where Battle Cat goes, we all know Panthor is sure to follow.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

ReAction Master
    I wonder if thereís another half of this wave that will be exclusive to NYCC ó Dark Grizzlor, Top Toys Modulok and Modulok C.
    Called it!

I can see the Modulok differences but what's the Grizzlor difference? I was thinking he'd be the black faced Grizzlor, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

I love the obscure MOTU stuff but I really want to see some more new characters out here soon: Moss Man, Wundar, Man-E-Faces, Leech, Fisto, Jitsu, Adam, and Roboto all feel way past due as well.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I can see the Modulok differences but what's the Grizzlor difference? I was thinking he'd be the black faced Grizzlor, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

I love the obscure MOTU stuff but I really want to see some more new characters out here soon: Moss Man, Wundar, Man-E-Faces, Leech, Fisto, Jitsu, Adam, and Roboto all feel way past due as well.
    I suspect it’s supposed to be this guy, but they dropped in the wrong image: