Thread: Hot Topic Exclusive Mondo Skeletor LIVE

Widget

Hot Topic Exclusive Mondo Skeletor LIVE

For those waiting on this, it looks like the listing for the non-exclusive version went down and the exclusive went up. Despite not being labeled as such, you can see the different armor color and face paint/sculpt. Supposedly limited to 450!

https://www.hottopic.com/product/mas.../12031121.html

(Not my review): https://www.hemanworld.com/2019/07/m...-video-review/

8 left (in this batch) as of my order. It's listed as the Deluxe version. And they do take out sales tax where applicable, but you get free standard shipping.

It’s sold out. Glad I was able to get one.

Widget
    I wish they'd made more so that everyone could get one, but at least two people were able to. Hopefully those that have to go aftermarket don't have to pay too much. I'm thinking someone with decent 3D printing skills can make various model heads and armor pieces for these... I'll post again if I see it come back in stock.

Despite deciding I didn't need a Mondo Skeletor, I was really tempted by this version...so probably best I missed it.

Though if they weren't all released, and there's a restock...and I keep checking...

I seriously doubt that was all of them. They 'd put the regular Skeletor up a few at a time, so this is more than likely the first wave of many.

Also, I think there is a limit to how many you can buy. When I first did my order I hit a glitch where it thought I had 5 in my cart and it wouldn't let me place it. Had to refresh and try again to get my 1 figure through.
    Last edited by Nekk-ra; August 30, 2019 at 06:50pm.

This exclusive was limited to only 450 pieces, thatís it, itís gone. I doubt there will be a restock of these.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron View Post
    This exclusive was limited to only 450 pieces, thatís it, itís gone. I doubt there will be a restock of these.
    Brock already said in the other forum that he is not sold out - there was a issue Hot Topic is fixing

I still only want that Relay lol. I hope Relay gets released separately.

Widget
    If anyone cares and didn't notice yet, it's in stock again!

If it came with the Cosmic Key, like the Mondo exclusive, I'd consider a second purchase. As it stands, these are too expensive for me to pick up a variant of this sort. I have the standard version and that'll have to do me.

Hot Topic has a 30% off sale today, but Skeletor isn't eligible, unfortunately.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Out there somewhere, and floating in a most peculiar way...
    Yeah because of the insane international shipping price, the only way I'll ever get one of these is in the highly unlikely event that it becomes valid for one of their discounts before it sells out.

Bit of a shame, but that's life...
    My momma said, to get things done
    you'd better not mess with Major Tom...