Thread: Anthology essay book?

Anthology essay book?

I've been participating in a really interesting discussion in the Is Orko depressed? thread here in the Vintage forum and it's got me to thinking about something. Are there any anthology essay style books about MOTU (specifically Filmation He-Man/She-Ra) out there?

I have three very good books about Tolkien's works and George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series: The People's Guide to J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings & Philosophy: One Book to Rule Them All and Beyond the Wall: Exploring George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, From A Game of Thrones to A Dance with Dragons. Each book delves into their respective stories and characters and the themes and philosophies we can find within them. For instance, one of my favorite pieces deals with Arya Stark and PTSD.

There are numerous books like this out there - Star Wars and Philosophy: More Powerful than You Can Possibly Imagine; Superheroes and Philosophy: Truth, Justice, and the Socratic Way; and Harry Potter and Philosophy: If Aristotle Ran Hogwarts just to name a few. I'd definitely buy a book like this for MOTU if there was one.

I think there are currently no anthology essay-style books on MOTU, AllenJ1977.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    I think there are currently no anthology essay-style books on MOTU, AllenJ1977.
    Thanks, Neophron.