Thread: New York Comic Con Panel (October 6, 2019)

New York Comic Con Panel (October 6, 2019)

UPDATED: October 14th, 2019

INTERVIEW WITH NOELLE STEVENSON (haydenclaireheroes)

"Check out my New York Comic Con interview with She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4's showrunner, Noelle Stevenson, about what fans can expect from Horde Prime, an analysis on Kyle's character, why they couldn't use Snake Men, and a potential Christmas crossover with Kevin Smith's He Man Master of the Universe anime."

INTERVIEW WITH AIMEE CARRERO AND KAREN FUKUHARA (haydenclaireheroes)

"At New York Comic Con I interviewed Karen Fukuhara and Aimee Carrero for She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4 where the voice actors discuss Glimmer's New Role As Queen, Glimmer's rebellion this season, Sandra Oh joining the cast as Glimmer's aunt, Castaspella, Horde Prime, and Catra and Adora's dynamic this season."

INTERVIEW WITH LAUREN ASH AND AJ MICHALKA (haydenclaireheroes)

"Check out my New York Comic Con interview with She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4's Lauren Ash and AJ Michalka about Catra's redesign, romance, and if Scorpia can become a princess on the show."

--------------------

UPDATED: October 7th, 2019

Check out SYFY WIRE's live stage interview with the cast of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

"Season 4 is almost here! The cast talk about Catra and Glimmer as the new powerhouses of the show, and even pitch Kevin Smith to do a He-Man/She-Ra Christmas Special. Cast include Aimee Carrero, AJ Michalka, Lauren Ash, Karen Fukuhara, and Show Runner Noelle Stevenson."

*mild language warning

Entertainment Weekly: She-Ra cast and creator tease new roles for Glimmer, Catra in season 4 (VIDEO)

Click here to read the article on EW's website!

*mild spoilers

--------------------

UPDATED: October 6th, 2019

SEASON 4 WILL HAVE 13 EPISODES! HITS NETFLIX ON NOVEMBER 5TH!

--------------------

Streaming link here:

https://dwan.im/NYCC2019

--------------------

--------------------

They are showing the full first episode of Season 4 to the audience.

SYFY WIRE is tweeting about it:

--------------------

UPDATED: September 19th, 2019

DreamWorks updated with the following information:

"Scorpia volunteered to type out our New York Comic Con announcement and sometimes her claws hit the wrong numbers... Please forgive her and also inform everyone the #SheRa panel begins at 12:15 PM!"

nycccorrection.jpg

--------------------

This past Thursday, DreamWorks released a promotional image via social media announcing a She-Ra and the Princesses of Power panel, which is slated to take place at New York Comic Con's Javits Center - Main Stage 1D on Sunday, October 6th. The panel starts at 12:30 PM and ends at 1:30 PM. Thus far, no moderator or panelists have been named. The description on New York Comic Con's website simply states: "Join cast and creators for a discussion of the hit animated series."

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power season 3 is streaming on Netflix.

Last edited by Tallstar; October 14, 2019 at 05:02pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully there's some kinda announcement about season 4!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Streaming link here:

https://dwan.im/NYCC2019

--------------------

--------------------

They are showing the full first episode of Season 4 to the audience.

SYFY WIRE is tweeting about it:

--------------------

SEASON 4 WILL HAVE 13 EPISODES! HITS NETFLIX ON NOVEMBER 5TH!
    Last edited by Tallstar; October 6, 2019 at 01:10pm.

Which leaves 13 more based on the numbers Stevenson gave last year. I wonder if they'll split thise up like the last 2 or do a full 13 release
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

"Nonbinary" Double Trouble seems to be the big news from the panel and trailer.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-the-she-r...rai-1838822122

I wonder how they will do the final 13 episodes. The toyline if a success needs new episodes as long as possible. If the toyline isn't considered a success, it doesn't really matter.

So no other news from this panel?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Check out SYFY WIRE's live stage interview with the cast of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

"Season 4 is almost here! The cast talk about Catra and Glimmer as the new powerhouses of the show, and even pitch Kevin Smith to do a He-Man/She-Ra Christmas Special. Cast include Aimee Carrero, AJ Michalka, Lauren Ash, Karen Fukuhara, and Show Runner Noelle Stevenson."

*mild language warning

--------------------

Entertainment Weekly: She-Ra cast and creator tease new roles for Glimmer, Catra in season 4 (VIDEO)

Click here to read the article on EW's website!

*mild spoilers
    Last edited by Tallstar; October 7, 2019 at 10:59am.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    "Nonbinary" Double Trouble seems to be the big news from the panel and trailer.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-the-she-r...rai-1838822122

I wonder how they will do the final 13 episodes. The toyline if a success needs new episodes as long as possible. If the toyline isn't considered a success, it doesn't really matter.
    I'm not sure if that would be for the best, draging a show out past the intended end point of it's story can do more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    I'm not sure if that would be for the best, draging a show out past the intended end point of it's story can do more harm than good.
    Ah yes, like Star Wars...
    Probably Horde Prime's #1 fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Exor View Post
    Ah yes, like Star Wars...
    That dosn't really counts as an example since the sequal Trilogy is more less a seperate story with ties to the original trilogy than forcing a continuation of the story.

I would say a better example is the later seasons of Dexter.

The problem in these kinds of situations is the creative team having to scrambel and esentialy pull a coninuation of the story out their asses on short notice.
    Last edited by A Dalek; October 7, 2019 at 06:43pm.

The sequel trilogy is absolutely a continuation of the same story, hence episodes 7-9 being positioned as the conclusion of the same saga.

At any rate, I'm calling it now: Catra is going to get her comeuppance once Horde Prime arrives. He's going to discard her, and she's going to have one of those breakdowns when she realizes she simply can't ever acquire what she wants.
    Probably Horde Prime's #1 fan.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Exor View Post
    At any rate, I'm calling it now: Catra is going to get her comeuppance once Horde Prime arrives. He's going to discard her, and she's going to have one of those breakdowns when she realizes she simply can't ever acquire what she wants.
    It would be fun if she finally had to swallow up her pride, admit that she was wrong and Adora had been right all along, and side with She-Ra in a final epic battle to defeat Horde Prime. Maybe that's her only plausible redemption path left... So it kind of even looks likely.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    It would be fun if she finally had to swallow up her pride, admit that she was wrong and Adora had been right all along, and side with She-Ra in a final epic battle to defeat Horde Prime. Maybe that's her only plausible redemption path left... So it kind of even looks likely.
    Yep. And she will PROBABLY sacrifice herself to save she-ra/adora

Fear is faith in failure