Thread: Mega Construx Scareglow and Stratos

Mega Construx Scareglow and Stratos

**PENDING Purchase from He-bro**

Hello my fellow He-man.orgers! If you are like me you're frustrated with Amazon cancelling your Mega Construx series 5 Scareglow and Stratos orders and Walmart seemingly abandoning the line. Well I took the initiative and ordered a case myself which should arrive early next week. The extras I will have from the case assortment are as follows:

2x Stratos
    2x Scareglow
    4x Grey Alien
    4x Blue Xenomorph

2x Fox Mulder
    2x Donatello

I am selling these at cost, which after tax is ~$5.38 each. Having said that I can't just sell Stratos and Scareglow by themselves otherwise I would be stuck with a bunch of extras I don't need. To get those two you will have to pick three others from this list. That total breaks down as follows:

Stratos x1 = $5.38
    Scareglow x1 = $5.38
    your choice of any 3 others (*not Stratos or Scareglow) = $16.14
    Subtotal = $26.90

Shipping will be additional based on your location and you will have to add 3.5% to cover Paypal fees. I understand that this is a little more complex, but it's the only way I can avoid being stuck with an inordinate amount of extras I don't need. Plus this price is actually cheaper than what Scareglow by himself is selling for on eBay or Amazon. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Zodach; September 12, 2019 at 11:15am.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post

Hello my fellow He-man.orgers! If you are like me you're frustrated with Amazon cancelling your Mega Construx series 5 Scareglow and Stratos orders and Walmart seemingly abandoning the line. Well I took the initiative and ordered a case myself which should arrive early next week. The extras I will have from the case assortment are as follows:

2x Stratos
    2x Scareglow
    4x Grey Alien
    4x Blue Xenomorph
    2x Fox Mulder
    2x Donatello

I am selling these at cost, which after tax is ~$5.38 each. Having said that I can't just sell Stratos and Scareglow by themselves otherwise I would be stuck with a bunch of extras I don't need. To get those two you will have to pick three others from this list. That total breaks down as follows:

Stratos x1 = $5.38
    Scareglow x1 = $5.38
    your choice of any 3 others (*not Stratos or Scareglow) = $16.14
    Subtotal = $26.90

Shipping will be additional based on your location and you will have to add 3.5% to cover Paypal fees. I understand that this is a little more complex, but it's the only way I can avoid being stuck with an inordinate amount of extras I don't need. Plus this price is actually cheaper than what Scareglow by himself is selling for on eBay or Amazon. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for doing this! You're so awesome!
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD