Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mer-Man 1/6 scale figure from Mondo Toys

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Same here! I don't ever plan on collecting this scale of figures, but I just had to have this Mer-Man lol! He looks fantastic!
    Right? I'm considering it a poseable art-piece. I certainly don't need every figure/a whole line...and don't have space for them.

Although...I might be swayed by other characters. Stinkor, Spikor, Mosquitor, Roboto...Two-Bad...hold on...

Just preordered the Mondo Mer-Man last night! I think today is the last day for preorders so if you want the Mondo exclusive jump in.

I hemmed and hawed over it as the shipping would have been cheaper or free from other retailers but the exclusive head and spear are just far too nice. I bit.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Just preordered the Mondo Mer-Man last night! I think today is the last day for preorders so if you want the Mondo exclusive jump in.

I hemmed and hawed over it as the shipping would have been cheaper or free from other retailers but the exclusive head and spear are just far too nice. I bit.
    Me too! The Mondo exclusive portrait is right up my alley! Had to get it!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.