Thread: Hello from California

Widget

Hello from California

I FINALLY made it! Lol have been trying to join this group for years but any email I tried to enter for it was denied. Had to use Tapatalk to finally get in!

Long time he man and she ra fan. In fact my very first toys were cut out paper dolls I made when I got home after playing with he man and Skeletor at someone else’s house lol. That Christmas my mom got me every figure there was at the start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    Thank you very much!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Buzz-Ful!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community!! Cool introduction and story about the cut-outs, that must have been one great Christmas getting all those cool MOTU toys!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Buzz-Ful!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community!! Cool introduction and story about the cut-outs, that must have been one great Christmas getting all those cool MOTU toys!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    Thank you very much. I shall indeed do my best to follow all rules and regulations. It took me nearly ten years to get I here, give or take I’m not about to get myself kicked out so fast lol.

As for the paper figures well they were fun for how the lasted in a single night. They all were thrown out by my mom as I headed to bed. Which is a shame as I thought I had some epic recreations and even OCs for a child of my age lol. Christmas was just a blast.

Welcome to the forums! That's so cool that paper dolls and your imagination was enough to fuel the start of your love for MOTU!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Widget

Hello from California

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Welcome to the forums! That's so cool that paper dolls and your imagination was enough to fuel the start of your love for MOTU!
    Thank you .
    Truth be told I wish I had a lawyer, as I actually created an Egg-Man character before Sonic lol.

Last edited by Buzz-Ful; September 26, 2019 at 12:45am.

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time and posting here on the .org!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
    Welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time and posting here on the .org!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz-Ful View Post
    Thank you .
    Truth be told I wish I had a lawyer, as I actually created an Egg-Man character before Sonic lol.

Then later would be called Robotnik.

Welcome to our forum.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.