Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super7 ReAction He-Man/Battle Cat and Skeletor/Panthor two packs

Widget
    Now make translucent red exclusive and make it the crimson scourge

I wonder why they sent images to retailers and then never revealed them at the con.

ReAction Master
    I have found zero coverage of anything beyond the exclusives at NYCC. Am I missing something? After so many surprise listings turned up, I was expecting a lot of reveals. Nothing! I hope we’ll get something new to look at this week.

If you’re interested, here’s Entertainment Earth’s first look at some TMNT ReActions.
    Last edited by Shaun Flaherty; October 6, 2019 at 09:31pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Well BBTS still has just the MOTU logo for both Me-man/battle Cat and Skeletor/Panthor. No images yet.

They showed this design as one of the skateboard line they are doing. Judging by the other ones, this might be the artwork for Battle Cat and Panthor.

Skateboard.JPG

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    They showed this design as one of the skateboard line they are doing. Judging by the other ones, this might be the artwork for Battle Cat and Panthor.

Skateboard.JPG
    I hope so that’s a nice picture.

I thought we would have seen pics of the 2-packs by now. I’m really curious to how these turned out.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    I thought we would have seen pics of the 2-packs by now. I’m really curious to how these turned out.
    Yes, me too Creedog! I'm dying to know if it's set up like the Tauntaun from back-in-the-day. I really hope they release some pics soon. I have these pre-ordered, and I kinda would like to know what I'm buying!

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    That looks like Edmiston art. I think you're right. Glad they're staying with that directiom than going the Kenner product still route. It has its charm but I tbink best left to Star Wars.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    http://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

ReAction Master
    I think Transformers are next week. Probably Toxic Crusaders after that. Do you think we’ll see Battle Cat and Panthor before December? Cyber Monday maybe? I need to start letting Santa know these things.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Hopefully we see the next wave of MOTU reaction too. Definitely want to see Man-E-Faces, Webstor, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Catra, Leech
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    I think Transformers are next week. Probably Toxic Crusaders after that. Do you think we’ll see Battle Cat and Panthor before December? Cyber Monday maybe? I need to start letting Santa know these things.
    Without a time machine, you cannot know S7 releases.

Even with reaction transformers, they announced they would be available for order 11/11. At 2pm on 11/11, when they still hadn’t put them up, I sent them a message on Instagram asking what was up. They posted a message stating the reaction transformers were delayed for a short time, and they would make an announcement on 11/12 letting us know what was up. Spoiler alert, that was the last we heard from S7 and they never actually made the announcement on Tuesday.

ReAction Master
    I think somebody must have forgot to tell anybody about The Worst that ended up dropping this week. Maybe Transformers will be back in a week or two.