Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super7 ReAction He-Man/Battle Cat and Skeletor/Panthor two packs

don't know what I'm doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    I was hoping to see the cats, but this is a letdown. I love Super7's stuff, don't get me wrong, but perhaps they're getting a little *too* much mileage out of these molds. I have been a completist until I saw these a little while ago. I have so many numerous variants of 3 of those 5 figures, and don't see the merit in adding clear versions on top of them. Easy pass for $90 plus shipping, especially this time of year. Come on Brian and Super7, let's get some *new* molds, huh? Now that I'd have scraped enough together to be all over! Whiplash! Webstor! Anything but the same thing with slight variation!
    I completely agree. I was hoping we would have received some new characters that we haven't had yet. Not another variant. There is only so many of the same character I need or want. Very disappointed.

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Awesome list! I use that as my official guide. Thanks
    Happy to be of service!

I was hoping to see the cats, but this is a letdown. I love Super7's stuff, don't get me wrong, but perhaps they're getting a little *too* much mileage out of these molds. I have been a completist until I saw these a little while ago. I have so many numerous variants of 3 of those 5 figures, and don't see the merit in adding clear versions on top of them. Easy pass for $90 plus shipping, especially this time of year. Come on Brian and Super7, let's get some *new* molds, huh? Now that I'd have scraped enough together to be all over! Whiplash! Webstor! Anything but the same thing with slight variation!
    This.

And here is where I stop being a completist with the ReAction line. The mystery boxes made me think about it back at that time of their release (I never purchased a single mystery box).
    I have Toy colors, Leo, and other variants, but now more variants? (a with new increased price).... Well, No more ReAction for me. I'm happy with what I have, but from now on I will be focusing in Origins line by 2020, and any other coming Classics Wave.

Widget
    Honestly I'd be happy with wundar and zodaK

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbot View Post
    Honestly I'd be happy with wundar and zodaK
    Those seem like no-brainers, particularly since neither figure would require any new tooling.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Those seem like no-brainers, particularly since neither figure would require any new tooling.
    You're right KidTDragon, and don't forget Moss Man! Even if they leave Beast Man's chest armor on, they could simply paint it the orangy-yellow color or something.

Boom. Both available now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And it looks like these might be the last 2 MOTU items offered in the ReAction line.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    And it looks like these might be the last 2 MOTU items offered in the ReAction line.
    I looked around the Super7 site and I can't find this information... Did they state this somewhere else, or at least allude to it?

Yikes. So he man just goes inside battle cat, no faux legs. I think I would rather they just play mobile’d it than this.

AAC05DF6-5B4D-4426-AB08-CA7B74052802.jpeg

I looked around the Super7 site and I can't find this information... Did they state this somewhere else, or at least allude to it?
    They're no longer going to be producing motu.

https://super7.com/collections/early...-motu-releases

EARLY ACCESS to Super7's Final MOTU Releases

Dear MOTU Fans and Customers -
    This holiday season we're thankful that you have been some of our best customers and most faithful MOTU fans. Therefore we want to give you MOTU faithful FIRST access to our LAST MOTU release: The Limited Edition Battle Cat and Panthor ReAction Figures!
    Also available here are the final Super7 x MOTU Japanese vinyl releases (limited to less than 100 each).
    Thank you again for the support you've given Super7 and Masters of the Universe!

All the best,
    Super7
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

That’s pretty sad. S7 didn’t go deep on this MOTU line either. MOTUC, Vintage, and Reaction R.I.P. I collected figures from all 3 of these lines, and I was kind of hoping S7 could make reaction a little longer. I guess we just get origins, which I doubt I will get into.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    They're no longer going to be producing motu.

https://super7.com/collections/early...-motu-releases

EARLY ACCESS to Super7's Final MOTU Releases

Dear MOTU Fans and Customers -
    This holiday season we're thankful that you have been some of our best customers and most faithful MOTU fans. Therefore we want to give you MOTU faithful FIRST access to our LAST MOTU release: The Limited Edition Battle Cat and Panthor ReAction Figures!
    Also available here are the final Super7 x MOTU Japanese vinyl releases (limited to less than 100 each).
    Thank you again for the support you've given Super7 and Masters of the Universe!

All the best,
    Super7

Thanks for clarifying ehenyo. Well, so much for an expanded 3 3/4" line any more than it is at the present moment. I was really hoping, not for the back-water oddball characters, but some of the original classics from the first few waves in the early 80's. You know what I think is going to bother me the most? The absence of "Leech" from the original 4 Horde members...

Oh, I was really expecting this line to go on. At least, they’re going with cool products. I have them pre-ordered in BBTS, so I won’t order from S7 just yet.

ReAction Master
    It’s a Christmas miracle!

Super-sad that this is the end, but what a way to go out! Couldn’t be happier with these!

Twas a good (albeit short) run... but these (and Snake Mountain for Classics) is a good way to go out!

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    It's sad to see it end, but I'm kinda looking forward to not having any MotU stuff to buy for at least ten months.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Mine will be here Saturday! I can't believe they actually shipped them out today... Christmas miracle!
    That is one of the major things I'm going to really miss about Super7 handling Masters... incredibly fast shipping on in-stock items and reasonable shipping costs, too.

Widget
    So ****** there will be no more motu reaction figures

A very odd design choice they didn't sculpt He-Man/Skeletor's legs onto the saddle like the vintage Tauntauns.

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    A very odd design choice they didn't sculpt He-Man/Skeletor's legs onto the saddle like the vintage Tauntauns.
    Sooooo happy they didn’t!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausbot View Post
    So ****** there will be no more motu reaction figures
    Which is a shame. There are some many other characters I would have loved to see.

ReAction hasn't been exclusive to Super 7 in the past, so I wonder if Mattel will continue any of these lines.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Widget
    This is annoying for me because reaction is the only motu I collect