Thread: My Moss Man Birthday Cake!

My Moss Man Birthday Cake!

moss man cake 3.jpg
    moss man cake 1.jpg
    Moss man cake 2.jpg

Check this out! My dad made me a Moss Man birthday cake!

My birthday was a week or two ago and my wife asked me what kind of cake I wanted. I told her I wanted a pistachio cake with green icing and green coconut flocking so that it looked like Moss Man (my 6 year old is very into MOTU as well, and she thought this was hilarious).

My wife stated that it wasn't a very realistic request but my dad decided that it could be done.

Behold my dad's masterpiece! It's a green pistachio cake inside with green cream cheese frosting (in different shades) flocked with died green coconut. Also notice that the teeth are carved from white chocolate and the eyes are looking off to the left. My mom even grabbed some scented pine air freshening sticks to enhance the effect! 😄

I'm super blessed to have very cool parents who still are down for stuff like this, a wife who gets me (and who bought me some nice MOTU t-shirts as a gift), a daughter to share the wonderful worlds of Eternia and Etheria with, and some fine MOTU fan communities to share this cake with. Virtually, I'm offering you all a slice!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Hbd

So awesome, thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    moss man cake 3.jpg

moss man cake 1.jpg
    Moss man cake 2.jpg

Check this out! My dad made me a Moss Man birthday cake!

My birthday was a week or two ago and my wife asked me what kind of cake I wanted. I told her I wanted a pistachio cake with green icing and green coconut flocking so that it looked like Moss Man (my 6 year old is very into MOTU as well, and she thought this was hilarious).

My wife stated that it wasn't a very realistic request but my dad decided that it could be done.

Behold my dad's masterpiece! It's a green pistachio cake inside with green cream cheese frosting (in different shades) flocked with died green coconut. Also notice that the teeth are carved from white chocolate and the eyes are looking off to the left. My mom even grabbed some scented pine air freshening sticks to enhance the effect! 😄

I'm super blessed to have very cool parents who still are down for stuff like this, a wife who gets me (and who bought me some nice MOTU t-shirts as a gift), a daughter to share the wonderful worlds of Eternia and Etheria with, and some fine MOTU fan communities to share this cake with. Virtually, I'm offering you all a slice!

That's amazing! Really cool your parents are up for doing that sort of thing for you! I reckon my dad MIGHT think about it, if you caught him on the right day, but my mum would just raise despairing eyes to the heavens if I asked for a MOTU related birthday cake!!

(Though having said that, she did get me some Skeletor socks this year, so maybe there is hope...)

Hope you had a great birthday!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

That is really awesome.

Amazing!!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

That is awesome! One question: Did it taste as good as it looks?
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Freaking sweet, dude!
    SO awesome! (Go dad!)
    Congrats! And happy belated birthday !

Sweet cake!!!

Fitting for the celebrant. Hoped you had a blast.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    That's pretty cool! A Moss awesome cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    That is awesome! One question: Did it taste as good as it looks?
    It was very good. It was a homemade pistachio cake inside with chopped up pistachios, cream cheese icing, and a lot of coconut. I liked it!

Thanks for all the well wishes as well!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

That is awesome. Happy birthday!