Thread: Club NA Episode 12: Skeletor's Victory

Club NA Episode 12: Skeletor's Victory

Here we go! Another episode of the New Adventures!

Love the previous episode recap, always helpful in regaining your ground if you've taken some time off.

The visuals are really nice in this intro, love the pink hue trees. Wow, that city reminds me of Cloud City a bit. The scientists return! Of course trying to get a real anadroid....sure that sounds like a good idea for them to have access to! LOL

Hooray, a cake for Skeletor!

Great design on the Anadroids, definitely a Wampa vibe to them. The interaction with the villains are heroes are always a plus.

Hold strong Master Sebrien!

Random question for Jack, hoping he's still lurking answering questions! How long would it take to animate an episode?

Jedi mind trick! Tons of Star Wars references this episode.

Drissy!!! Be still my heart!

Rubber glove? Where you going with that hand Skeletor??

Sure, send the robots to do the dirty work. Of course He-Man arrives to save the day.

Nice shot Gleeb!

A smart mutant? Who would have thought!

I would buy something called Geppel's Goo in the store.

Fun episode, loved it being a follow up episode, always nice where the continuity runs through a series.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Master of New Adventures!
    Nowadays, with CGI, the time required to animate a 22-minute episode is roughly between two and four months -- sometimes less, sometimes more, depending upon the script and the animation studio.

Obviously, back in the days of 2D animation, with about 14,000 cels for a half-hour episode, it was considerably longer.

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    Here we go! Another episode of the New Adventures!

Love the previous episode recap, always helpful in regaining your ground if you've taken some time off.

The visuals are really nice in this intro, love the pink hue trees. Wow, that city reminds me of Cloud City a bit. The scientists return! Of course trying to get a real anadroid....sure that sounds like a good idea for them to have access to! LOL

Hooray, a cake for Skeletor!

Great design on the Anadroids, definitely a Wampa vibe to them. The interaction with the villains are heroes are always a plus.

Hold strong Master Sebrien!

Random question for Jack, hoping he's still lurking answering questions! How long would it take to animate an episode?

Jedi mind trick! Tons of Star Wars references this episode.

Drissy!!! Be still my heart!

Rubber glove? Where you going with that hand Skeletor??

Sure, send the robots to do the dirty work. Of course He-Man arrives to save the day.

Nice shot Gleeb!

A smart mutant? Who would have thought!

I would buy something called Geppel's Goo in the store.

Fun episode, loved it being a follow up episode, always nice where the continuity runs through a series.