Thread: Masters of the Universe Figural Bag Clips coming from Monogram

Masters of the Universe Figural Bag Clips coming from Monogram

Entertainment Earth has announced a preorder for Masters of the Universe Figural Bag Clip Random 6-Packs, by Monogram. Each figure is about 2 inches tall. Characters include He-Man, Prince Adam, Skeletor, Orko, Evil-Lyn, Faker, Mer-Man, Beast Man and Stratos. Additionally, there are two chase variants: Battle Armor He-Man and Battle Armor Skeletor.
    These are slated for an April 2020 release.

Click here to pre-order on EE.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Looks awesome, I'm gonna assume there blind bag which means a lot of doubles

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    Looks awesome, I'm gonna assume there blind bag which means a lot of doubles

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    But! If you are up for the challenge, these blind bags can be felt to pick the right characters.

It's a foil bag, which doesn't help...and there's a folded up piece of cardboard around the figure...but by holding the folded edge of the cardboard inside the bag, you can shake them (partly) free and make more of the figure exposed to feel for identifiable edges...parts..textures...bulk...lines...etc

I like these Figural bag clips a lot, so I can see going after them...I mean, MOTU...hard to say no!

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Are these plastic or plush?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Are these plastic or plush?
    Kind of rubbery, actually.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Kind of rubbery, actually.
    Yup. Very dense, solid little figures.

I find them very...satisfying. They use to come on a key chain but they switched to a bag clip recently; of course you can always attach a key chain ring to them instead if you prefer. I like to hang them up on a wall or use them as Christmas ornaments.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz.kate View Post
    Yup. Very dense, solid little figures.

I find them very...satisfying. They use to come on a key chain but they switched to a bag clip recently; of course you can always attach a key chain ring to them instead if you prefer. I like to hang them up on a wall or use them as Christmas ornaments.
    So they’re 3-dimension, like a tiny staction? Or are they mosaic-like with a flat back?
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Quote Originally Posted by guy-dude View Post
    So they’re 3-dimension, like a tiny staction? Or are they mosaic-like with a flat back?
    3D...fully rounded, shaped forms. They have a good weight to them, for a small key chain/bag clip.

I reviewed one of the DC Monogram keychain a few years ago, so here's the review and some pictures just for reference as to what these will probably end up like. Hopefully the eyes are more like the art shown above, though, as I like the look of those better. http://www.actionfigurebarbecue.com/2016/06/a-new-batgirl-review-batgirl-from-dc.html
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I reviewed one of the DC Monogram keychain a few years ago, so here's the review and some pictures just for reference as to what these will probably end up like. Hopefully the eyes are more like the art shown above, though, as I like the look of those better. http://www.actionfigurebarbecue.com/2016/06/a-new-batgirl-review-batgirl-from-dc.html
    Ya, like that! Those eyes were interesting... but I think these MOTU ones look really great...for stylized versions

Here is my My Hero Academia collection:

IMG_20191009_085618.jpg

... with one Nazgul from LOTR overseeing things in the middle...

Aren't these the same brand as the harry potter ones? Those are nice, so these should be good too.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk