Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 4 is coming November 5th -- Click here for teaser trailer and more!

Season 4 is coming November 5th -- Click here for teaser trailer and more!

UPDATED: November 13th, 2019

"early Double Trouble explorations!"

https://twitter.com/Gingerhazing/sta...64319351205888

"Noelle sent me her concept in the above drawing, and I sent back this previs work before going to turns. They were such a natural character to work with, everything kinda fell into place, due in no small part to Noelle's clear vision of their character"

https://twitter.com/raegeii/status/1194371690387476480

"SheRa Season 4 is now airing on Netflix! This is the design and exploration for Mara’s ship. I tried to create something that is massively heavy like a sarcophagus but also nimble, a flying supercomputer that could do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."

https://twitter.com/otszeng/status/1192531517701910528

--------------------

UPDATED: November 8, 2019

Scorpia's Daily Affirmations �� She-Ra and the Princesses of Power | Netflix

"Waking up with Scorpia means a lot of self care, self reflection, and self love! More Scorpia to come in the all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, coming to Netflix November 5!"

Mermista's Battle Song | SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER

"Mermista belts out an anti-shanty mid battle! Need we say more? The all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is now streaming on Netflix!"

--------------------

UPDATED: November 5, 2019

Catra Takes Control | SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER

"Catra proves she's not afraid of anything or anyone. Not even Hordak. See her take full control of the Horde in an all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, coming to Netflix November 5!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05Yk58bjQI

--------------------

UPDATED: November 2, 2019

Shadow Weaver's Garden | SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER

"Glimmer's new powers came with a wonderful little identity crisis. Thankfully, Shadow Weaver's always around to make things more complicated. Find out if she takes Shadow Weaver's tempting advice in an all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power! Coming to Netflix November 5!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbfkhjlF-YU

--------------------

UPDATED: October 31st, 2019

The Guardian of Bright Moon | SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER

"When the Best Friend Squad embarks on a quest to the Chamber of Queens, they must face some painful realities and a giant angry monster worm thing. These three face many more angry monsters in the all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, coming to Netflix November 5!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDsmVr82kWk

--------------------

UPDATED: October 24th, 2019

Season 4 Trailer | SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER

"After Queen Angella's heroic sacrifice, it's Glimmer's time to take the throne. But her reign as Queen begins during the most chaotic time in Etheria. With Horde Prime's arrival looming, the princesses begin to lose grip and a secret weapon falls into Catra's lap. The war wages on in the all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, coming to Netflix November 5!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juIipTTY1Vo

--------------------

UPDATED: October 21st, 2019

Jacob Tobia is voicing Double Trouble -- Netflix She-Ra's first non-binary character!

Netflix Prism's Instagram account broke the news that gender non-conforming actor/activist/writer/host Jacob Tobia will be joining the She-Ra and the Princesses of Power voice cast in season four which is slated to hit Netflix on November 5th. Tobia will be voicing Double Trouble, She-Ra's first non-binary character. Deadline posted the following description:

"Double Trouble shape-shifting mercenary from the Crimson Waste, who joins forces with Catra and the Horde. They are able to magically transform themselves into any person they see and has a soul of a thespian, spending hours in “character study” trying to perfectly mimic their target. They are always looking for feedback on their “performance” – but don’t ever give them a negative critique."

Jacob Tobia spoke about taking on the role in a video posted to DreamWorks' social media accounts. Click here to check it out!

--------------------

UPDATED: October 14th, 2019

INTERVIEW WITH NOELLE STEVENSON (haydenclaireheroes)

"Check out my New York Comic Con interview with She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4's showrunner, Noelle Stevenson, about what fans can expect from Horde Prime, an analysis on Kyle's character, why they couldn't use Snake Men, and a potential Christmas crossover with Kevin Smith's He Man Master of the Universe anime."

INTERVIEW WITH AIMEE CARRERO AND KAREN FUKUHARA (haydenclaireheroes)

"At New York Comic Con I interviewed Karen Fukuhara and Aimee Carrero for She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4 where the voice actors discuss Glimmer's New Role As Queen, Glimmer's rebellion this season, Sandra Oh joining the cast as Glimmer's aunt, Castaspella, Horde Prime, and Catra and Adora's dynamic this season."

INTERVIEW WITH LAUREN ASH AND AJ MICHALKA (haydenclaireheroes)

"Check out my New York Comic Con interview with She-Ra And The Princess of Power Season 4's Lauren Ash and AJ Michalka about Catra's redesign, romance, and if Scorpia can become a princess on the show."

--------------------

SEASON 4 HITS NETFLIX ON NOVEMBER 5TH! THERE WILL BE 13 EPISODES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRiyC3cwps

She-Ra Season 4 Teaser NYCC | Netflix

"The stakes are higher than ever before in the all new season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power! Coming to Netflix November 5th."

--------------------

New promo posters at the link!

Click here to read the article on TV Guide!

--------------------

The first full episode of Season 4 was shown to the audience at the NYCC panel. SYFY WIRE live tweeted some spoilers from that episode:

--------------------

Some other spoilers.

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

doubletrouble.jpg

Allegedly Kyle dies.

Apparently there is new animated intro to the series. (Same Song)

--------------------

Gizmodo article with spoilers!
    Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 05:06am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Sounds like Melendy Britt
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The voice over? I think that is the Madame Razz voice actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    The voice over? I think that is the Madame Razz voice actress.
    Definitely Razz

Like the shadowed image of Hordak on the mountain. Wonder what that is in his hand.

So the sword is now kept as an arm guard? Well, I suppose that will help keep it from getting stolen or going missing.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

A differnt Glimmer...
    Lord Hordak

She-Ra's hands and shoulders on a thumbnail look more impressive than Noah Centineo's. Won't watch the teaser to avoid spoilers.

No teases at Horde Prime? Aw.
    Probably Horde Prime's #1 fan.

Heroic Warrior
    Like I said before, unless someone tells me they finally reveal about her parents, Im not watching

Heroic Warrior
    Diggin Catra's new digs! Looking forward to this!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    To me, the most intriguing part is the first image, where Adora is looking at a starry night sky. Does this confirm that the portal unintendedly brought Etheria out of Despondos? Plus there are some missile/bomb-looking thingies strangely floating statically in the uppermost part of that sky (seen only for a split-second before the camera quickly pans down).

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Are you kidding? She's vocal against Noelle's series. The further she stays away from it, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadobr View Post
    Like I said before, unless someone tells me they finally reveal about her parents, Im not watching
    I'm sorry, but that sounds ridiculous.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I saw a screen shot of the title sequence on Facebook...Looks like

Sweet Bee / Flutterina
    is replacing

Entrapta
    in the title sequence
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

io9: She-Ra's Catra and Adora Are 'Sworn Enemies' in Season 4 But That Could Change

https://io9.gizmodo.com/she-ras-catr...4-b-1838944495

I am glad its still running . Thanks to internet clickbait I thought She Ra was cancelled .

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    I saw a screen shot of the title sequence on Facebook...Looks like SPOILER is replacing SPOILER in the title sequence
    I saw this on Tweeter. Colors of this character are colors of...

Flutterina

I don't know if we can post this screenshot?

Heroic Warrior
    This might sound silly, but the thing I'm the most anxious to find out about Season 4 is Double Trouble's role in the whole thing and why they turned her into a green alien who apparently uses or is being referred to using non-binary pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
    This might sound silly, but the thing I'm the most anxious to find out about Season 4 is Double Trouble's role in the whole thing and why they turned her into a green alien who apparently uses or is being referred to using non-binary pronouns.
    Isn't she supposed to be a full on shapeshifter this time around?
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Exor View Post
    No teases at Horde Prime? Aw.
    Start at 9:03

and a little at the start of this video.

Last edited by Tallstar; October 14, 2019 at 01:19pm.

Melendy Britt hates the new She Ra series ? Good or bad that's free publicity for the original .

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Melendy Britt hates the new She Ra series ? Good or bad that's free publicity for the original .
    Has she outright said that she hates the new series? She wrote a very pertinent letter calling on people from the new show to show respect to fans of the original but I can't recall seeing anything about her hating the new show.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    If i remember correctly, she got to see s1 before everyone else and wrote positive things about the show.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Isn't she supposed to be a full on shapeshifter this time around?
    Oh, that sounds interesting. Double Trouble being a shapeshifter is a nice new idea.

And i hope she isnīt Glimmers cousin. Making Castaspella Micahs sister was very unnecessary. I do not see the point in making all the characters related to each other.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Oh, that sounds interesting. Double Trouble being a shapeshifter is a nice new idea.

And i hope she isnīt Glimmers cousin. Making Castaspella Micahs sister was very unnecessary. I do not see the point in making all the characters related to each other.
    Canonically, Double-Trouble is Glimmer's cousin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Canonically, Double-Trouble is Glimmer's cousin though.
    I mean, she hasn't appeared in any animated media - just on paper. On paper Castaspella is sometimes a villain and not Glimmer's aunt. We're dealing with a new canon in the new toon.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    I mean, she hasn't appeared in any animated media - just on paper. On paper Castaspella is sometimes a villain and not Glimmer's aunt. We're dealing with a new canon in the new toon.
    That is not Castaspella, that is Allepsatsac.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    That is not Castaspella, that is Allepsatsac.
    Nope.

There are both versions. Similar to Beast-man or Stratos in the beginning.

Castaspella got an evil twin like cousin called Allepsatsac but there is at least one ladybird story where Castaspella is treated as one of Catras allies. And they are wearing the toy outfits from wave two and Entrapta is shown with her prototype boots and not the boots her figure actually came with.

And Allepsatsac was shown with an color reversed outfit which is of course easier with the FILMATION colors but still...
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither